Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
HBWR trip report
    #1885034 - 09/05/03 01:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well, Last night I took six seeds and crushed them up into a shot glass and soaked them in lemon juice for two hours. I don't know if that did anything as far as extracting the LSAs but it did soften up the seed pieces real good.

Then I downed then juice in one swallow and chewed up the remaining pieces of seed real quick and washed it down with some water. Within 10 minutes I was starting to feel the trip coming on and soon after it was full blown.

I don't know how to procede from here because I myself am still pondering the exact events than went on the rest of the night. I felt really good and never had one tiny bit of nausia. A sense of euforia washed over my entire being and I got the feeling that all was right in the world.

I am deffinately going to be doing more experimenting with this teacher.

The seeds were scraped down to the point that they were an off white/yellow color.I believe that this contributed to my lack of nausia. Another thing is that I ate a good dinner about 4 hours before I dosed.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1885106 - 09/05/03 01:44 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

once you sort out the events in your head, post what happened in more detail, k man?

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: HBWR trip report [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1885139 - 09/05/03 01:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

^^^
ditto, I'd like to hear more

I haven't done HBWR in a couple years, but all this recent discussing on Shroomery has led me to place another order a couple days ago =)

Offlinekatriz
Mrs. Mushroomhunter

Loc: state college PA
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1885363 - 09/05/03 03:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ok I'm sure I will be making a idiot of myself here but what the Hell Ill ask anyway....What kind of seeds did you eat?

HBWR? please clue me in...I know I'm an idiot just say so lol

OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: katriz]
    #1885374 - 09/05/03 03:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hawaiin baby woodrose

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Solitude]
    #1885393 - 09/05/03 03:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

what vendor?

Offlinekatriz
Mrs. Mushroomhunter

Loc: state college PA
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1885538 - 09/05/03 04:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You know I was just looking a one of my fav. websites and I found out what HBWR is...so I come back to let you all know and you beat me to it. but Thank you for telling me. I feel like an ass now... :mushroom2:

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: katriz]
    #1885546 - 09/05/03 04:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm coming up on 7 seeds right now. Took 'em about an hour ago. Crushed 'em, soaked in a tad of lime juice overnight, put them in a 20oz OJ, which I finished not too long ago.

Feels just like E. I'm warm, but cold things are great. My hands are clammy, and blowing on them feels incredible. Only a nervous nausea to speak of. I think people get sick when they take the seeds and just chew them up. Those sharp, hard edges must do a wonder on the GI tract. I get bad nausea when I eat popcorn seeds, but I just can't help myself. I think that's why people get sick.

Anyway, happy tripping. Wish me luck.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1886373 - 09/05/03 08:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ekstaza, we defenetly need detail. Im taking 6 tommorow and its going to be my first trip. Im defenetly going wit the lime juice thing because noone has experienced nausea on it yet. Anyway, 10 minutes? whoa that sounds pretty quick. Expect a "come-up post on one of my threads if im able to type. and a detailed trip report the next day. Peace!

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1887592 - 09/06/03 04:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I don't want to dampen anyone's expectations... but since you seem hungry for experience reports... maybe you should check out Erowid's experience vaults

I've had one experience with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds aquired from a vendor on eBay who grew the vines in his backyard and sent entire clippings, seeds still in the pods, pods still on the vine :cool: 

After much scraping, crushing, and Everclear (too bad I didn't have a non-polar solvent)... I drank the tincture many days later.

Within five minutes I could feel the initial anxiety building and knew my stomach wasn't happy.  It was downhill from there and for the first hour, I was intensely sick.  It culminated in a nice rapid fire puke session into my sink at almost exactly T+1 hour.  This was the first substance that has caused me to vomit :thumbdown:

After the session, I enjoyed the rest of the mild experience - psychedelic though not very visual.  Music was enhanced and thoughts danced, with a mild body high present.   

Would I do it again?  Probably not, though I do still hold onto my pods.  Nearly two years later, and I don't feel the experience I had warrants another shot at it  :lipsrsealed:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: geokills]
    #1887623 - 09/06/03 04:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Best too eat the seeds.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1887645 - 09/06/03 04:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I did, although I'm fairly certain everything I wanted had been extracted into the high proof alcohol after the week long exposure and mixing.  If memory serves, the active LSA's in the seeds are ethanol-soluble. 

I wonder if consuming the seeds intensified the nausia?  In either case, I know that it's not a substance of my choice.  I'm not saying it's not your's :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: geokills]
    #1887660 - 09/06/03 04:37 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I thought the LSA's are also good water-soluble?

Anonymous

Re: HBWR trip report [Re: stefan]
    #1888180 - 09/06/03 12:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Alcohol and HBWR will make you puke. I learned this the hard way after drinking eight beers to pass the time earlier in the day, and dosing later at night. Bad, bad news.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Adden]
    #1890585 - 09/07/03 11:23 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have determined that another HBWR trip will have to take place in order for me to expand on what the trip was like. Everything was so dreamy and I also was so tired by the time that I started tripping that I'm not sure of any details of the trip. I do remember feeling euphoria and jst a bit anxious al at the same time. It wasn't like shrooms where I generally sit in awe of the universe. Instead, I felt like I was controlling the things that happened in the universe.

On a side note I want to express a feeling that I believe theHBWR trip had an effect on a mushroom trip the next night. I good idea that there might be a tolerance issue if I tried to trip on mushrooms the night after tripping on HBWR so I used syrian rue (an MAOI) and I took 4 gms of wild havested mushrooms dried. The resulting trip was only about a level 2 trip for me. The mushrooms were good because two friends consumed the same mushrooms (dried mushrooms were ground to a powder and thus were homogenized. Any discrepency in potency from mushroom to mushroom would not make a difference between individuals) at the same time and reported extremely intense visuals and complete mind fuck. Both of those individuals also took smaller amounts of mushroom powder. One had 3gms and the other had 2gms.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineMonkeytroll83
Stranger
Loc: South eastern U.S.A.
    #1890623 - 09/07/03 12:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I just ordered some last week and i'm planing on going on my first HBWR endevor. I just wanted to know if since i'm 220lbs i was thinking about doing 8 to start. Scraping, powdering, and soaking in lime juice for 30min or so then adding OJ and drinking. Does that sound ok for my frist time. I will also be in a very comfortable and relaxed setting.

--------------------
"You must BE before you DO and you must DO before you HAVE." Zigg Ziggler

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Monkeytroll83]
    #1890805 - 09/07/03 01:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Just make sure everything around is clean, because i felt the strongest urge to orginize everything towards the end of the trip but muscles got sooooo exausted. Try not to do too much stuff on the day and day before the trip. Unlike me who walked acouple miles before trippin, and when the trip kicked in i couldnt even go up a step. Also weed will really make you feel alot better if anything starts feeling bad so keep some handy already on the boul or rolled because its hard to pack when your fingers are soo weak.

edit: let me know if the lime juice got rid of the nausea because it seems to work for everyone. Where do i get pure lime juice anyway??

Oh and im 270 and i took ten and it was my first trip ever, it really depends on how fresh the seeds are, i think mine werent that fresh becayse the fuzz was peeling off easily.

--------------------

Edited by Spokesman (09/07/03 01:40 PM)

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Spokesman]
    #1891545 - 09/07/03 07:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You can get lime juice...from a lime. Or, probably right next to the limes, they have those fake plastic lemons and limes that are filled with pure lime juice.

I'm about 200lbs and I took 7. I didn't get visuals, but the euphoria was great, and my emotions overwhelmed me. I'll do 9 next time.

OfflineMonkeytroll83
Stranger
Loc: South eastern U.S.A.
Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1892234 - 09/07/03 11:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the advice Spokesman. So do you guys think i should start with 10 maybe. I ask this because i am very experienced with psychedelics (LSD, AMT, shrooms, MDMA, and Salvia) and i have learned now to appreciate these gifts from the GOD/GODS. I like to see what kind of spritual "doors" i can open up within myself. Now finding HBWR is like getting another gift from the gods and i want to use my present to it's full potential. I know it's a new substance to my body and don't want to over do it but i don't want to be left wanting alot more than what i got out of my experience. Thanks for all of your help guys. Peace and Love to all of you!

--------------------
"You must BE before you DO and you must DO before you HAVE." Zigg Ziggler

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: HBWR trip report [Re: Monkeytroll83]
    #1892293 - 09/07/03 11:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

take ten, if your experienced with Psycadelics than ten shouldnt be a problem no matter the potency, anything above ten though i would really think about. I took 10 and if i was to take less i think i would have been dissapointed.... dont forget the weed, gotta have some bud.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports