Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20228243 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Enjoywho said:
And what the fuck do you care what your ex is doing?




it's a source of amusement, keep up




I guess. I wish all my exes the best. Even if they have wronged me. I'm friends with a lot of them. They all take a piece of your heart. Why not. I'm the one that stuck my dick in crazy. :lol:

Allthough we're all crazy.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20228245 -

Vriska Serket said:
is it wrong that my ex being a degenerate makes me happy? is that petty of me?





I know that feel bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Patlal]
    #20228256 -

Patlal said:
You need to find better girlfriends Pris.




I'm working on that, a chinese girl at a local restaurant, some guy at work
keeps trying to fix me up with mexican girls and a lesbian in atlanta that
decided we need to be together but shit with her is too complicated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20228263 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Patlal said:
You need to find better girlfriends Pris.




I'm working on that, a chinese girl at a local restaurant, some guy at work
keeps trying to fix me up with mexican girls and a lesbian in atlanta that
decided we need to be together but shit with her is too complicated



Try to keep it within the same culture and sexual attraction.

Seems easier that way


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Patlal]
    #20228284 -

I'd make a contribution but noone wants to hear what I have to say.

Reported thread for racism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Patlal]
    #20228303 -

Patlal said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Patlal said:
You need to find better girlfriends Pris.




I'm working on that, a chinese girl at a local restaurant, some guy at work
keeps trying to fix me up with mexican girls and a lesbian in atlanta that
decided we need to be together but shit with her is too complicated



Try to keep it within the same culture and sexual attraction.

Seems easier that way




hookers are easier, you fuck them, pay them and they go away

I dont want easy, I want worthwhile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #20228476 -

This would make me incredibly sad that someone I used to love had let their life fall into disarray


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: NWlight]
    #20228555 -

I despise SpongeBob. :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20228576 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Patlal said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Patlal said:
You need to find better girlfriends Pris.




I'm working on that, a chinese girl at a local restaurant, some guy at work
keeps trying to fix me up with mexican girls and a lesbian in atlanta that
decided we need to be together but shit with her is too complicated



Try to keep it within the same culture and sexual attraction.

Seems easier that way




hookers are easier, you fuck them, pay them and they go away

I dont want easy, I want worthwhile




From a Sociology point of view, Patlal would be correct. (Don't make me crack open my freshmen level Sociology book) :rofl2:

:pantytail:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: blackdust]
    #20228625 -

pride can only exist in your relation to other people

maybe?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #20228696 -

Narcissism needs no second party.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: NWlight]
    #20228720 -

NWlight said:
This would make me incredibly sad that someone I used to love had let their life fall into disarray




my ex's life didnt fall into disarray, she jumped into it head first, she
knew what she was getting into, the girl she got into it with had her
involved in this shit back in january and she was lucky as fuck she wasnt
charged then. the chick was being watched for months and was held under a
$1,000,000 bond to trafficking meth, they were busted with 4.5lbs of the
shit. my ex was terrified the was going to be butchered by one of the
cartels and in april the chick made bail and is friends with her again, they
get back to doing the shit and both were busted on the same day in the same
county, my ex is under a $200k bond, the other chick is out again. my ex
knew exactly what she was doing and what the risks were she decided to anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20228778 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Patlal said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Vriska Serket said:
is it wrong that my ex being a degenerate makes me happy? is that petty of me?




mine is currently sitting in jail on a $200k bond for trafficking meth, her
current boyfriend is there too, all her 'close friend' say this was a set
up, that this is so unlike her but apparently these friends didnt know her

she said something about wanting some freedom, as if she hasnt had it for
the last 10 years, I wonder how she's enjoying that freedom now



Surely this will get you full custody of your kids... Right???




I already have full custody of my kids, have had for about 3 years now

seems it's much easier to serve them papers when they're in jail



It'd be pretty hard otherwise, considering you have a penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20228782 -

It's a known fact that the curvature of a banana proves that God wants us to do Coke and watch Spongebob, not rocket science. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20228910 -

Doing coke and watching Spongebob sounds like an awesome time :datass:

Spongebob is hilarious!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20229000 -

This thread had potential :frown:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20229050 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Doing coke and watching Spongebob sounds like an awesome time :datass:

Spongebob is hilarious!



This


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20229092 -

The Doobie Dude said:
I could think of 476 things I would rather do on coke then watch Spongebob.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20229176 -

The Doobie Dude said:
I could think of 476 things I would rather do on coke then watch Spongebob.



I could think of 476 other drugs I would use to watch spongebob

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently all my ex gf does now is snort coke and watch spongebob [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20229237 -

That sounds like an awfully depressing scenario


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* no subject *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Adden 3,496 24 05/05/05 02:19 AM
by MOTH
* omg, I just snorted a line of coke.
( 1 2 all )
adamj 4,940 33 10/20/05 10:06 PM
by Skunk420
* What's the big deal about coke?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 7,805 60 09/22/04 05:19 PM
by KidShelleen
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,816 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Saw my ex today...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,472 24 07/09/04 08:03 PM
by GGreatOne234
* help me save my friend from coke!!!!
( 1 2 all )
telamahooka 5,121 30 05/29/20 12:54 AM
by deniskov
* Gf's parents
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,435 27 03/14/05 09:00 PM
by pstupid
* Watch My Cats - Webcam Phychotron 926 18 02/28/05 08:42 PM
by dblaney

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,611 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 282 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.