Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #3390997 -

eric clapton summed it up pretty good. glad ya dont like it.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: kadakuda]
    #3391292 -

Don't let the comedown snatch you up and you'll be fine.

Enjoy it, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: vc77]
    #3392628 -

Stay away from the blow man. Its ok in moderation but dont get hooked on that shit. My cousin was a major coke junkie and he still has problems 10 years later with addiction. Stay natural bro. Cocaine also has more risky punishment if your caught and its easier to OD on it. Stay natural yet again. Later


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: zorbman]
    #3392656 -

zorbman said:
it won't kill you

That's a myth. Cocaine can and does kill people. Cocaine use can cause heart attacks, seizures, strokes, and respiratory failure. It simultaneously raises your blood pressure while constricting blood vessels. Think about that. That's a bad combination. Take your garden hose, hook it up to a fire hydrant and turn on the water and see what happens. When that happens in your brain you have a stroke. I have a young friend who that happened to and he seems to be retarded, but it's from coke.

Also, the risk of a heart attack is increased 24-fold for the first hour after using cocaine. And we're talking about young people here with no previous signs of heart disease.

Always research your drugs before you start cramming them into your body!



yea I agree fully on you...I mean look at what happened to Little John do they really expect us to believe he just died of natural causes.

He died of a heart attack after using coke quite a most likley.

I wouldn't get to heavy into that shit man as everyone says its evil.

well if this is they only time do enjoy it but don't start the shit heavy

it can and probably will ruin your life if you get into it


--------------------

Werd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4828447 -

Cocaine is natural, it's an extract from the Coca plant.

All drugs have there good and bad sides, it's all about whether you have the self-control to manage your use of the drug.

All this bullshit people spout out about natural drugs being better/less addictive/safer than the synthetic or semi-synthic drugs is fuckin' anoying.

How does it matter whether a drug is derived from a natural/extraction process or a synthetic/semi-synthetic process? It doesn't, they're all chemicals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #4828469 -

The only problems I've ever run into with coke was getting a brutal sinus infection once.

Other than that, coke will make the party you're attending seem that much livelier. :grin:
Plus it's not really "addictive" per-se; well, not any more-so than weed.
They're both drugs that are only really appropriate in a social situation.
This is only my opinion, but i don't like doing drugs by myself. I don't see the point.

I'm sure it's not good for your heart though.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself now, in the past or in the future should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities that violate any local, provincial, and/or federal statutes. All posts created by myself are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #4828495 -

Don't be a pussy ass bitch. Its just blow. I splurge every once in a while and go on a coke and alcohol binge. It really hooks its claws in me while im in the zone but i have no problems accepting that its enough when the bag is empty.


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #4828512 -

omg....LOL
i think cigarettes and caffiene are more addictive.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: felix]
    #4828544 -

felix said:
omg....LOL
i think cigarettes and caffiene are more addictive.



probably, but everyone knows cigs cause cancer while many kids dont know about the risks of cocaine.

I have seen a couple of my friends fucking up their lives over coke.

Im not a moralist, I like drugs, but coke can end up fucking you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: lechuck]
    #4831584 -

alot of kids don't know the risks of walking through the ghetto at night either...but this isn't about children.

coke isn't for the weak minded i guess.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: felix]
    #4831674 -

I've done my fair share, but I stopped doing it when I stopped drinking though.

It's only a "drunk" drunk. I can't do it if I'm sober or stoned.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #4831720 -

I tried coke once. And never tried it again :shrug:

But if someone gave me some i'd take it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4831973 -

haha since i last posted in this thread, i've had a few months where i was doing coke fairly regularly (like once a week). stopped now and don't even really give it a moments thought. i'd still urge caution to anybody who wants to daly in it...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: omg, I just snorted a line of coke. [Re: adamj]
    #4832075 -

snort a shit load, it is fun...just kidding!!!!if it is not cut, too much anyway..but coke is bad news..I have done my share.. stick with weed and shrooms, that is what i stick with.

Edited by skunk78395 (10/20/05 10:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tried coke for the first time!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 11,355 94 08/13/05 10:27 AM
by ShroomArtist84
* What is the most cocaine you have snorted?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
KingOftheThing 24,822 123 02/19/17 05:36 PM
by kakashi68
* I did cocaine for the first time last night
( 1 2 3 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,070 52 12/03/06 08:59 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Cocaine
( 1 2 3 all )
mystery 4,874 45 04/10/07 08:20 PM
by lsd25icu812
* Cocaine= jackass
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 3,636 32 03/11/05 11:46 AM
by BoneMan
* liquid coke?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
BizOng719 6,664 108 12/26/05 10:45 AM
by shirley knott
* Cocaine is a helluva drug
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 1,020 20 10/11/06 06:57 AM
by HarvestTheBrain
* So i tried coke last night.
( 1 2 all )
sui 2,674 27 01/17/06 10:01 PM
by VoidOfsPg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,940 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.