Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6329313 -

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edited by skunk78395 (12/03/06 04:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Skunk420]
    #6329332 -

skunk78395 said:
I want your cock!!! yea



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: TYL3R]
    #6329367 -

????????????????/

Edited by skunk78395 (12/03/06 04:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Skunk420]
    #6329394 -

Was that a threat ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: TYL3R]
    #6329417 -

??????????????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: TYL3R]
    #6329419 -

More like a fact


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: TYL3R]
    #6329434 -

Bob the Silent said:
Was that a threat ?


prove it **A%^ole!

Edited by skunk78395 (12/03/06 04:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Skunk420]
    #6329457 -

My god Lucky Charms is fucking AWESOME when your high

I think I gained a pound and I'm not running until after December


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6329504 -

Man, I've been wanting to try the stuff, but the last time i tried to score, the shit was green. wtf? god damn amateur chemists. Maybe one day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: DrEllisDTripper]
    #6331298 -

Fuck the guy isn't contacting me anymore (he said he was moving to chicago for about a month but still) and I'm too lazy to contact him

Dilemma!


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6331340 -

i did some cocaine last night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6331347 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
Fuck the guy isn't contacting me anymore (he said he was moving to chicago for about a month but still) and I'm too lazy to contact him

Dilemma!



I've never been one to say "my drug is better than your drug" and I'm not going to tell you what drugs to take. I'm simply going to give you something I have learned about cocaine. They are known as the three rules to coke use.

1.) Don't buy it
2.) Don't sell it
3.) Don't turn it down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I did cocaine for the first time last night [Re: despisedicon]
    #6331391 -

Doubt I'll become an avid fan of it, but those're the rules I followed when I did it


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shrooms and Cocaine
( 1 2 3 all )
badman 43,386 43 02/11/08 01:20 PM
by badman
* I snorted my dad. theuser 2,062 19 04/05/07 07:01 PM
by kotik
* What is the most cocaine you have snorted?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
KingOftheThing 24,822 123 02/19/17 07:36 PM
by kakashi68
* cocaine zSDMF 1,360 17 08/03/06 02:24 AM
by Dmac45
* First time trying Cocaine
( 1 2 3 all )
rath336 6,179 48 10/09/08 01:48 AM
by Skryllz
* crack cocaine
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nickk 6,575 70 02/04/09 01:39 AM
by uber_aj
* Paleoecology, Cocaine, and Me Madtowntripper 950 7 11/29/06 01:11 AM
by Vvellum
* Cocaine
( 1 2 3 all )
flowstone 5,122 58 03/26/06 11:11 AM
by RESTLESS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,070 topic views. 4 members, 410 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.