Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Psilocybin/Psilocin + Mescaline?
    #2002142 -

Is this a good combo? Has anyone tried it?


--------------------
"You don't have to worry about death since it will never happen in your lifetime"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybin/Psilocin + Mescaline? [Re: Zedd]
    #2002382 -

I found it to be a very profound teaching experience. The mescaline seems to add a more contemplative edge to the psilocybin. This is obviously purely subjective tho.

Usually best to let the mescaline kick in for a good 3-4 hours, then take the mushrooms.


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybin/Psilocin + Mescaline? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2002395 -

Hmmm Never thought about combining the two...shit man now I wonder what its like. Let me know if you do it I would love to hear about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybin/Psilocin + Mescaline? [Re: Osker246]
    #2003091 -

ya sounds like an amazing experience, i've yet to experience mesc/cacti, its on my very soon to do list, i would like to hear how it goes.


--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybin/Psilocin + Mescaline? [Re: dibbles]
    #2003171 -

I did it. Once. I'll never do it again. It was not a pleasant experience.

But then again I do have reason to believe that the mushrooms I ate were contaminated, but in my inebriated state I was in no position to judge whether or not the mushrooms were good. So basically combine the worst trip you've ever had with mushrooms (if you've had one) and then combine that with a bad Mescaline trip. Very, very not good.


--------------------
No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Meow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
hmm.. [Re: MycoCat]
    #2003399 -

could someone fill me in on this mescaline stuff...I've heared of it before....and my mom said it was her favorite drug she's ever done.....so what is it what kind of trip does it give....thanks :smile:


--------------------
I'll slit your throat with all the untold secrets and all your misplaced lies......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hmm.. [Re: slityourthroat666]
    #2003611 -



--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hmm.. [Re: baraka]
    #2004140 -

Dibbles mescaline is well worth it man. You should buy some as soon as you get the chance to. Also Slityourthroat, Mescaline is the same hallucinogen that is in peyote. Its kind of like shrooms but way more visuals and I dont know about anybody else but I saw way more colors like green and red which were just beautiful . It last for a long ass time to so if your not ready for a long trip I suggest not doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psilocybin & Psilocin Content in URINE goatywoaty 2,955 3 04/14/02 11:33 AM
by goatywoaty
* Freebasing psilocybin!?!
( 1 2 all )
SixCee 15,183 28 10/10/12 07:40 PM
by dude1787
* Extracting Psilocin, Psilocybin
( 1 2 all )
TripsAreForKids 14,282 27 04/17/17 11:56 AM
by website123
* Psilocybin Powder sagath84 3,494 13 08/16/05 01:08 PM
by Jabberw0cky
* Does psilocybin really break down into psilocin? Grandpa 3,326 16 08/21/03 01:34 AM
by gir
* Are psilocybin %'s listed for dried or fresh mushrooms? Dogomush 2,129 6 01/05/03 01:36 PM
by BladeLSD
* psilocybin vs psilocin trips...
( 1 2 all )
loqix 8,136 29 02/03/03 03:55 AM
by TeKHeAD009
* acetic acid solution of psilocybin - how to consum sagath84 2,546 3 11/29/02 08:23 AM
by EvilGir

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,714 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.