Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFlare
journeyman
bad trips
    #2000100 - 10/11/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hey... im new to shrooms.. only tripped twice on them and both times on the come up ive been freaking out alot getting really scared... but then once i can tell and feel the surrounding around me becoming normal again the trip is great.. so last nites trip lasted about 5 hours... 1st 2 hours sucekd alot was scared freaking out and i just didnt wanna interact with other ppl apart from the people i trusted.. anyone i didnt feel safe with scared the hell outta me and all i wanted to do was go to a place i felt safe in to ride the trip out till i stopped freaking out.. but these thoughts wore off after about 2 hours then after that the trip was great.. luaghed so hard best head on ever... beats the hell outta coke pills etc... anyone i had alot of fun on the sorta come down or levelling out of the trip... where the visuals were not as strong where i could make out reality and tell wat was real and stuff kinda get my head back together... but i wanna know how i can stop these scary thoughts of me getting freakd out and having a bad trip... why cant i jus luagh alot and have fub like my freinds when they take them instead of me getting really scared... maybe with more experiance i can handle them better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: bad trips [Re: Flare]
    #2000197 - 10/11/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like your inciting your own fear and paranoia.. You should just relax and try not to think about things that stress you out.. You'd be amazed how easily all of your fear slips away when you just let go and drift toward the light..

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2000216 - 10/11/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Friday 10/09/03

around 6pm on friday nite me and my 2 best freinds went to gather some liberty caps... they grew in a nice location where hundreds of them grow.. we went picking for about 10 minutes and we collected around 120 shrooms ( we only wanted a mild trip) after we picekd the shrooms we went to my freinds house D and we started drinking some vodka and some cheap crap cider. we stayed there to about 8pm by the time we left his house we had a pretty good head on form the drink.. we decided we would catch a bus to a town about 3 mile from us and chill out in the pub there.. we checked the times of the busses and we had an extra hour to wait so we walked down to some girls house till it was time to get the bus. on the way down me and M took ate the freshly picekd shrooms.. i ate around 60 and M had about 50 by the time we got to the girls house i could feel the trip kicking in... i got full rushes of energy and some mild hallucinations.. once we got into the girls house the trip fully kicekd in.. i sat on the seat in her house and i looked down at my own hands the colour of my hands changed to a orange glow then the whole colour of the room red wallpaper was BRIGHT RED everythiugn was brighter and i looked at these 2 girls their faces were glowing orange the girls looked gorgeous only ppl that looked normal was my 2 best freinds their faces were not glowing and they looked normal.. the other 2 girls started to melt in front of me then one of the girls started to dance with me i dont really trust this girl and she freaked me out being right up in my face... i then started to get scared i stood in the corner of the room trying to keep away form this girl who appeared to look like miss piggy she scared me and i thoguht shit i told my freinds that she just put me on a bad trip. i tried to ignore her best i could and i went form being really freaked out to being "ok" when some real good banging tracne tunes come on that i liked i felt ok again then i turend round and seen miss piggy she fuking scared me again there was liek a glowing aroma around around the ppl i felt safe with then i look at miss piggy and i see a black aroma coming from her fucked up looking pig face.... then soem guy walked into the living room and he had a huge argument with miss piggy... its then i thought i needed to get out of the house we then decied to walk up the high street to get some food for my sober friend D... me and M and D left the house. on the way there i was pretty scared and i was freaking out. my sober freind D mentioned my sisters house to me then i thought oo i can ride the trip out there till i felt comfortable with myself i just needed somewhere where i felt safe to get a grip of myself again. we went to my sisters house and she was not in... i wanted to see her so bad.. me and my freinds tried calling her i was frekaing out major bad.. my sister was out in a pub a few miles away and there was no way she could come get me.. i yelled and screamed wanting my sister outside her house for about a hour. i was so scared of everything... i felt i couldnt interact with other people other than the people i trusted.. other people jus scared me... during this time i felt myself melting into the ground so i started jumping around till the melting sensation went away...  i felt scared... then my friends managed to talk me down a bit and when i was trying to call my sister i was like SHIT i cant fuckign call my sister when the phone is melting into my hand my friends luaghed and then i luaghed a little too.. then i started to get scared rigt after again.,. i started crying and shit and then i felt since i ddint want to move from my sisters house i was ruining everyone else nite i fetl so bad and so shitty... then my friends talked me down then i felt i no needed my sster by the time it was like 10.20 so we thought we would go somehwere... try to get into my local pub where i am barred. i walked into the bar and they told me i wasnt allowed in so we left and walked up the street.. this is when my sister called me and she helped me lots after i talked to my sister i felt great... i started to luagh a little just luaghing at nothing.. i felt invincible.. felt so great.. even felt great about the tiny little thigns in life i mean i was so happy about having 5 pence in my pocket... this is when the trip got really nice... i felt i was in control of my thoughts again i started to feel good.. i went to the bank and took some money out... i thoguht i was loaded with cash... even tho i wasnt and i was j0king round with the ppl around me rather then being scared of them earlier on.. the money i took out felt so thin... i then put the cah into my back pocket but it started to melt into the back of my leg gee it was funny was like to my freind D take the money take the money its melting into my pocket! haha was pretty funny.. everythign now was just sooo funny me and my freind started at the wall in a taxi office for about 5 mins luaghign so hard at the wall breathing. the taxi took us to a disco about 3 mile out of town once we got into the disco i seen some old friends form school... had some fun with them luaghed some more.. then decied to start drinking agian.. the music was hitting me in waves real nice tunes and i felt like i was flying on the dance floor dancing hard full of enery and the lasers and lights were so cool... and when i was talking to my friends and stuff everythign felt great and just perfect. this is the time where i was happiest in amongst some good friends... my 2 best freinds were there the music was great and wow best time ever... but during the stsrt of the trip i was soo scared and i jus think that little miss piggy girl who i dont trust sent me on a bad trip... so the come up was real shitty.. :frown: my best friend M who took the shrooms with me he has a great trip he was bouncing all over the place and was luaghing hard all nite,,, then near the end of my  trip i joiend in the luaghter with him.. if only my trip could be like the last 3 hours of my trip all the time... being freaked out sucekd alot.. but i see the potential in shrooms u can have the best nite of ur life feeling great then u could have the worst nite of ur life being all freaked out.. i think with more experiance i can control the trip and make it feel great all the time... im new to shrooms and htis is the second time ive tripped on them. my 1st experiance with shrooms was simialr all scared for the 1st 2 hours then after that the trip was great.. hope this made sense

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2000220 - 10/11/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

mm yeah i think i was like looking into things too much getitng far too involved into my own thoughts i need to relax somehow i think if i had a cd player with all my favourite tunes i would feel great throughout the whole trip.. i wanna keep taking them as theres so much u can explore.. im learnign more about myself each time i take them.. i now know who my real freidns r now..

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2001502 - 10/11/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

enter the pre-trip with a postive head and your trip will take the same route

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2001779 - 10/12/03 01:42 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sober people scare the hell out of me when tripping. (unless i know them. like sometimes when i wanna trip really hard i get a friend of mine to come be my sitter or somethin like that)

so , when i trip, i stay away from public places like bars, discos, taxi places etc... i especially stay away from any girls that look like miss piggy!!!!!! :lol:

try changing your tripping enviroment, try going hanging out in the woods camping with  your buddies, or just chill at home or a friends house and play some nice tunes. try to remember that one of the reasons your eating these shrooms is to experience all that weird shit, and to let go of reality. like, if you start to feel like your melting into the ground, instead of trying to jump and make that feeling go away, embrace it. let yourself melt into the ground, and become one with the earth. the sooner you can learn to just let go of reality while on shrooms, the sooner you will start haveing trips that are wonderful the whole time through. i mean think about it, if you want to stay in reality, dont eat the shrooms. trying to hold onto reality while on shrooms is kinda like going to a concert and trying to not hear the music...just not gonna happen. :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineFlare
journeyman
Re: bad trips [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2001837 - 10/12/03 02:13 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hey hey ur right :smile: hehe thx for the replys guys :> 

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2001855 - 10/12/03 02:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ya, i thought i was wrong once...but i was mistaken :cool:
lol, anyway, im just playin. but one of my friends had this exact thing goin on. as soon as shit got weird, she would latch on to reality with a death grip, and all this does is cause friction. she finally managed to get over it when we had a freakishly intence 2.5 gram trip. i think these shrooms were so potent that they just pushed her over the edge, no matter how hard she tryed to hang on...it all worked out ok, my report from that night is right here if you want to check it out.

its kinda long... :smirk:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineFlare
journeyman
Re: bad trips [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2001946 - 10/12/03 05:10 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hehe nice report.. i think i need to relax more and just go with the flow rather than trying to keep within reality coolies

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #2002242 - 10/12/03 10:21 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Try maybe taking less, you said you went for a mild trip but the description of your trip is more intense than a mild trip.

Hanging out with sober people or people you dont know/like/trust is generally not a good idea.

TBH im not surprised you had a bad trip.

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2002596 - 10/12/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i think if i took around 20 - 25 lib caps i would just be giggling luaghign all nite full of energy kinda like the end of my trip was  like when i took 60.. i think i jus need to stay in my house with my xlose frinds to go into a more intesne trip wit ha milder trip i could face the pubs and be socalizing with other ppl :wink: thx for the help guys.. and next time i go to trip more intensly im gonna relax and go with the flow and have some of my favourite music aorund to feel really good :wink: thx

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2002649 - 10/12/03 02:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a plan to me....good luck

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: bad trips [Re: Oook]
    #2005178 - 10/13/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've often said "people who are not on mushrooms suck" while tripping. It can seem like they are a whole different race or something. I've also had a LOT of trouble understanding what sober people are saying....it comes out charlie brown style and I just kinda stand there looking stupid with a blank stare.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: bad trips [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2005236 - 10/13/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you have coming up anxiety, perhaps a little more intense than others.  i get this sometimes too in the first hour.  ya just gotta fight the feeling and tell yourself to chill out, you're body is just gettin used to the crazy things goin on inside it. :wink:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds