Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesplitgirl2
Stranger
trip report-dream world
    #2000380 - 10/11/03 04:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I had this past friday free from work and I had about an eighth of shrooms left over. I decided I would use them alone in my apartment. It's only my second time using, and I know it's always wise to have a sitter, but I wanted to be alone, and knew I'd be safe at home and would be using a small amount. The last time I tripped I was only a level one or 2, I was very giddy, and lights seemed brighter, nothing too intense, and I was looking to feel more. So at noon, I took the rest of the bag and waited. I packed a little bag with a notebook, cd player, cd's water, cigs, and food. soon the trip began.
It began with my daydreams. My daydreams slowly seemed to merge with reality. Everything felt like a dream world. I would think about something and then look around like wow! I'm in the living room! Then I'd think again and be surprised all over again I was still in the living room. I decided to sit outside on my porch and I took my bag and it felt like I had packed a suitcase for a vacation. Walking those 6 steps out the door was like going to another world. Once outside I noticed the white walls of the porch now had colorful grafitti on it, which was also moving around. I felt short of breath. Then I looked at a pile of leaves for what felt like a half hour. They looked so perfect bright red and orange and brown. I then saw every crinkle and vein like a microscope. Then I felt like I was on a porch on kelly's island, and I really felt like I was 14 again, and was waiting to see what my parents had planned for the day. It was like a mini vacation in my brain. I looked down at my hands as i smoked a cigarette and they became brown and wrinkly. I went inside again to the bathroom, and dared to look in the mirror. It was weird, my face became red and brown blotches, and looked old and hollow. it was facinating.
Back into the living room under my comfy blanket, and I was listening to some rusted root, and then trance. I stared at the radio as it sang to me, and it started to jump around the room. As soon as that happened, the music also changed. It became distant and echoey, and the beats no longer matched up together. I smoked a little mj, and the trip reurned for a bit. I looked at a light with many bulbs, and the rest of the room sort of disappeared as I looked at the lights. the trip was very managable. If I focused my attention things would look normal, but as soon as I drifted that's when things got weird. Being alone isn't so bad, it leaves you alone with your thoughts, and it seems if your in a safe place with fun music and a blanket the chances of freaking out are less. Next time maybe I'll do it with a few friends.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHefex78
Stranger
*DELETED* [Re: splitgirl2]
    #2000433 - 10/11/03 05:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted. Reason for deletion: Confidential.

Edited by Wa7sum (10/03/07 11:22 AM)

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: trip report-dream world [Re: Hefex78]
    #2000457 - 10/11/03 05:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

2 best things ive ever done will trippin alone

1. meditated to music

2. danced to grateful dead music

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: trip report-dream world [Re: splitgirl2]
    #2000761 - 10/11/03 06:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

"It began with my daydreams. My daydreams slowly seemed to merge with reality. Everything felt like a dream world. I would think about something and then look around like wow! I'm in the living room! Then I'd think again and be surprised all over again I was still in the living room. "

that's an awesome description heh thanks for the report.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: trip report-dream world [Re: splitgirl2]
    #2001836 - 10/12/03 04:13 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

my most profound trips have been while tripping alone. i usually eat about 7 to 8 grams though...this is usually when being alone can really be some freaky shit!

glad you had a good time, your report was a very fun read. i like the part where you said, it was like a mini vacation in my brain....so true! i felt the same way on many of my trips. its always good to take a lil vacation from time to time :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Re: trip report-dream world [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2003031 - 10/12/03 07:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip report I cant wait till i get some shrooms hopefully i can trip nex weekend =D

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports