Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Trip Report: Salvia
    #1973176 - 10/02/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I had bought some salvia online and got the 5x extract free. I smoked some of the other leaves over the past month, they did nothing. They sat in my desk drawer abandoned. Being out of weed, I was looking mournfully at my pipe when I saw the free bag of extract. Having smoked it (that very extract) too, to no effect, I PACKED a bowl of it. 5 or so hits, inhaled deeply, held for a few seocnds each time. Halfway through I started feeling the come-on for a marijuana high. I came over to the computer, and was blown away. All of the sensory effects of being very very high, but with much less sluggishness and mental slowdown. I felt INCREDIBLY good, complete euphoria. After about ten minutes, although I lost track of time, I came down most of the way. Right now, I feel just a minor buzz, somewhere between alcohol-like and marijuana.

Two thoughts that should NEVER run through the head of an entheogen user:

1) This isn't doing anything yet. I'll take some more.
2) This probably won't do anything.

I violated number two. No matter what you think you know about effects, treat every new dose as if it's loaded. I'm lucky in that respect. My HWBR experience, to be posted momentarily, was also quite positive despite me being dumb..

I highly reccommend it. Watch the dosage, though. I've heard people's response to this stuff really varies.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #1973923 - 10/02/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You aren't smoking it right. There is some kind of time limit to ingest the amount you want to ingest after you start. You really need to look this up.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: SixCee]
    #1973946 - 10/02/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Um, it worked just fine?

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #1973969 - 10/02/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Still seems strange reguardless that it would take that long to kick in. Before i can even finish a second hit usually ive completely lost touch with reality but that is on 10x, but still its not that much more.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: d33p]
    #1974200 - 10/02/03 08:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you need to torch the salvia and hold it in for 30 seconds to get full effects

you just wasted good salvia and someone should seriously slap you

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: deltron]
    #1974507 - 10/02/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, never fear. I'm doing an acetone extraction of another 3/5oz.

I'll smoke the rest of it right this time.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1974986 - 10/03/03 02:32 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"you need to torch the salvia and hold it in for 30 seconds to get full effects
you just wasted good salvia and someone should seriously slap you"

Wanker. So a full 30 seconds, hey, your in the know bigman, wha?!?
Twat. Its a leaf, you put it in the pipe and you smoke it. No big deal, no mystery.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1975071 - 10/03/03 03:27 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kid_Orgo said:
I came over to the computer, and was blown away. All of the sensory effects of being very very high, but with much less sluggishness and mental slowdown. I felt INCREDIBLY good, complete euphoria.

That doesn't sound like a breakthrough yet. You would be shooting through different universes, dimensions or something weird after a breakthrough experience. There usually is no rational thought whatsoever when in a full blown Salvia trip.
It does sound like a cool trip. Maybe you should get some 10X extract, and try to smoke a sufficient amount in one hit (Out of a bong). Have fun.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1975123 - 10/03/03 04:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, you should not have been able to move around if you had truely broken through. Its a whole Phycedelic Coma Trip(tm) where your mind breaks free from its moore ropes and floats. Your almost paraylsed for awhile.
I've came to with my head on a table, spread out on the floor and tumbled from my seat while in the throws of a Salvia trip, bein' able to operate a computer sounds a little to complicated to me.

It is strange though that some people, me included, have such a low tolerance to this smoke.
CyberBeast, your from the Netherlands, have you ever purchased the loose leaf from a Smart Shop? Six grams for 10 Euros, fantastic deal. I use it to roll fat Salvia joints, or blunts rather, and break through continiously while smokin'. I admit that i gotta' smoke more than the extract but i do break through. Whereas friends that i've tried to trip out with the leaf get no more than a slight buzz.
Strange, all very, very strange.

SummerBreeze*regrettin' last nights codiene binge and not makin' much sense today at all*

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineCyledehysp
LibsLover
Loc: Poland
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1975377 - 10/03/03 07:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"Two thoughts that should NEVER run through the head of an entheogen user:

1) This isn't doing anything yet. I'll take some more.
2) This probably won't do anything."

Sound like a good advice. I violated nr. 2 as well while my first encounter with salvia leafs. I also didn`t break through, but half of my body, including mouth and tongue, have rolled to the left side, it was quite unpleasnt and unexpected.

But still, much better than my friend, who knew pretty much nothing bout Lady, and after a while he was crawling on his back on the floor, backwards, and was like "I DON`T understand!?" He have completly forgotten he have just smoked salvia and felt fucking wired. I told him: we`v just smoked salvia! and he was like "oh, yes... :/"

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

#1975963 - 10/03/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

man, my buddy just tossed, in front of our RA. Who's cool, of course, but doesn't like having this shit dropped in his lap.

Dammit, am I the only one who knows his limits????

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1975994 - 10/03/03 11:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You're not necessarily paralysed while in a breakthrough experience. But you are unaware of your body. I've read trip report about someone who had a breakthrough, and when he came to, he realised that he had trashed his room and dislocated his shoulder. This is a very extreme example. But on strong trips some people do move around without knowing it. That's why you should have a sitter.

I think I have a slightly above avarage tolerance for Salvia. I haven't tried leaf, but I don't think it would work.
I do smoke Salvia joints with extract in them (0,35g 10X, the rest weed). It isn't a very efficient way to smoke, because the temp isn't high enough for all the Salvinorin A to release. But it does produce a strange synergistic effect that's unlike being stoned and unlike smoking Salvia pure. It's a very psychedelic and heavy stone, with nice CEV, sometimes slight OEV and a pleasant bodyload.
It doesn't work if you smoke it like a normal joint. You have to take big hits and hold them long. We usually do it with two or three people and pass the joint after each toke. Then holding our breath until we get the joint again (Also a very efficient way of smoking weed). Holding a lighter to the tip of the joint while you toke, also helps.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1977634 - 10/03/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SummerBreeze said:
Wanker. So a full 30 seconds, hey, your in the know bigman, wha?!?
Twat. Its a leaf, you put it in the pipe and you smoke it. No big deal, no mystery.

This isn't really true. If it was, you could smoke salvia like you could smoke tobacco, and get proper results.

The way that's gotten me the best results is to pack about half a bowl in my bong of 5x or so, and have another bowl's worth right there. I do the whole bowl in one huge hit, burning it with my lighter the entire time -- when the ashes glow an incandescent white, it's done -- I pack in the the other bowl, exhale, inhale, and do the rest the same way.

It really helps if you can do the whole load in one long, slow hit.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1978197 - 10/04/03 01:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've watched a few people try the Lady the wrong way and end up wasting it. Salvia isn't like weed. You can't "light" it and just suck on the bong. It won't work that way.

Salvia can be smoked with an ordinary lighter, but a torch lighter is by far a better choice. Once you put the flame on the bowl, you have to keep it there the whole time you inhale, then you hold it in for at least 20 seconds or more. I would be very surprised if anyone can manage a third hit of 10x when smoked correctly. Very surprised.

Check out:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1995559 - 10/09/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't understand why everyone is using extracts, especially on their first salvia trip. Read these trip reports from Erowid. All of these people smoked plain dry-leaf and broke through only needing a couple big hits.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5447

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2671

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7289

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=3853

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: chodamunky]
    #1995753 - 10/09/03 11:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Tolerance to salvia varies widely. I smoked leaf, did nothing.

--------------------

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#1997814 - 10/10/03 03:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yo how much misinformation are you gonna drop in one thread?

dont smoke salvia in your pipe or in your joint... smoke it in your bong

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #1997952 - 10/10/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> dont smoke salvia in your pipe or in your joint...

I have only smoked salvia from a bowl (pipe) and have broken through every single time. I wouldn't call that misinformation... now the commend about smoking salvia in a joint is a different matter... I don't see how that would possibly work, but I have never tried it, so I donno.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1998608 - 10/10/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cybrbeast said:
You're not necessarily paralysed while in a breakthrough experience. But you are unaware of your body. I've read trip report about someone who had a breakthrough, and when he came to, he realised that he had trashed his room and dislocated his shoulder. This is a very extreme example. But on strong trips some people do move around without knowing it. That's why you should have a sitter.

The strangest thing ive done is gotten up walked outside and went up and down in the dorm halls and then when i went back in my room i had thrown in the trash a t-shirt, 3 lighters and a vial, all without my knowledge. My roommate who was around but decided not to interrupt me at any point just said i had this strange blank look on my face like i wasent there. All i remembered were lots of raincoats, floating universes the size of basketballs, those aliens from the simpsons, and a conveyer belt i was traveling on.

It was one of my more interesting experiences with lady salvia.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Report: Salvia [Re: Seuss]
    #2002004 - 10/12/03 06:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've smoked these joints multiple times, sometimes they work better than others, but it does work. Just make sure you have real 10X extract.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder