Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure]
    #19637401 -

I can't enjoy Eminem after hearing Chance the Rapper tbh. He's basically Eminem if he was emotionally intelligent. And had a dictionary.
(and was black)


--------------------
hmm...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: CodeLion]
    #19637406 -

and had a really annoying voice and a shitty producer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure]
    #19637412 -

Endure said:
select songs i like. as a whole i didnt like the albums.. but a couple songs on each i like.

alot of times he sounds like a rapper from afghanistan. he even said relapse sucked himself haha



Politics he did it on purpose to make idiots buy Recovery after you put Rihanna on a song the album is most likely good. He should have flipped the names backwards against most I like Encore as well. I'd present Em as a musician only if Recovery is erased. This album is a whole different story when you come out with part two to the album with Stan it better be fucking nice and it definitely delivers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Fragment]
    #19637422 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: morrowasted]
    #19637433 -

morrowasted said:
and had a really annoying voice and a shitty producer



I like Chance the Rapper's voice but yeah the producer on this tape does kinda suck.
But look at the accolades, these skills brung him, it was rated like #2 mixtape, #1 rap mixtape, and a bunch of other things.


--------------------
hmm...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: CodeLion]
    #19637505 -

CodeLion said:
I can't enjoy Eminem after hearing Chance the Rapper tbh. He's basically Eminem if he was emotionally intelligent. And had a dictionary.
(and was black)




i love chance the rapper


'thats the fuckin bombest
lean it on a square
thats a fuckin rhombus'


but if your saying eminem doesnt have emotional intelligence than i cant take you seriously.

em had a higher vocab dialogue by far as well


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure] * 1
    #19637551 -

blah blah blah lah lah

Main Source
Gravdiggas
Scarface
Freestyle Fellowship
Dr Octagon
Pharcyde

ect ect

the list goes on and on... fuck it Rap is sick, people who CAN rap are cool, and people who suck at it aren't.

Eminem isn't really half-bad. he's better then all these other jerks slurring and mumbling through their gay tirade of bitches yo money, *screw sound* bitches yo money yo take it down of the block time to take roll, some other kinda simple thing i wrap in a bow. ho.

fuck that 'ish./ i show up late to this thread to tell you all that.

Cojo said:
morrowasted said:
for all the people who think eminem isn't that good, who is good?

the only rapper i listen to is immortal technique. have never found any comparable rapper



Nas
Pre-Douche Bag Kanye West
Wu-Tang Clan
Eyedea
Aceyalone
Guru
Aesop Rock
Mr. Lif
El-P
Murs
Slug
Del tha Funky Homosapien
Illogic
Brother Ali
Cage
Common
MF Doom
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
NWA
Jay-Z (earlier in his career)

And that is just off the top of my head.



:manofapproval:

sVs said:
Only idiots hate Eminem for being popular.
Much better to hate him for utterly lacking substance and having only the slightest technical proficiency at his trade.





good for a laugh maybe, that's about it. :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: CodeLion]
    #19637580 -

Honestly I'll probably be showing my kids slim's albums one day. That's going to be trippy as fuck "dad this shits so old". I'm honestly surprised he is still alive and hasn't ODed


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19637582 -

you know what's better then Eminem?

this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19637591 -

Thats my speeding music. Different time and place for rap and that


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Mescalean]
    #19637606 -

:rockon:  yeah, point being, there is a time and place for lots of different music.

(em is just a brand, that's all; and people who fight over brand loyalty are stoopid)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19637617 -

akira_akuma said:
:rockon:  yeah, point being, there is a time and place for lots of different music.

(em is just a brand, that's all; and people who fight over brand loyalty are stoopid)



My shoes are better than your shoes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #19637627 -

damn, i wish i could have killed this topic before it got so big and ugly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure]
    #19637641 -

Endure said:
top 5 my ass,

hes been a top name, if not on top entirely of the game, for like 20 years now.... he easily is a contender for #1.


he ran shit all the way through 8 mile, yall must be forgetting this.



honorable mentions for 'other' top rappers are :

tupac, biggie, rakim, big L, KRS-one, nas, Jay-z, drake(idc what anyone says, you wouldnt be able to make his pussy voice work like he does, which is why he is right now on top), method man (& with wu-tang), and kendrick lamar is already resonating with me nowadays to boot...






werd


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19637673 -

akira_akuma said:
damn, i wish i could have killed this topic before it got so big and ugly.



My dad could beat up your dad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19637791 -

akira_akuma said:
damn, i wish i could have killed this topic before it got so big and ugly.



Music snobs are the fucking worst. Most of them are wannabe fucking hipster dorks who think that because they got an obscure bum rapper or two on their playlist that they can refer to as "underground" gives them some sort of level of non-existent credibility that says their opinion is more legit than the next dude's. The fuck outta here with that shit.

It's fucking music. Who gives a fuck. Shit is all subjective and nobody is right or wrong.

:fuckthisshit:

Now that said and before motherfuckers get all mad at me :lol:, OP totally invited this shit by coming out and saying that Slim is the best no ifs, ands, or buts. You can go to any forum on the damn internet and do that and you'll get the same type of reaction. And not just Shady, but Jay, Kanye, Lil Wayne, who the fuck ever -- if you just come out and say so and so is the best period you're going to draw a strong ass reaction. Every. Single. Time.

So at the end of the day I guess I really can't fault anybody but OP

:douchewink:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #19637792 -

XLCaps said:
akira_akuma said:
damn, i wish i could have killed this topic before it got so big and ugly.



My dad could beat up your dad.



Dude does your Pops even lift?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Nifflerz]
    #19637942 -

First time seeing that video. Thank you.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Nifflerz]
    #19637957 -

Niffla said:
XLCaps said:
akira_akuma said:
damn, i wish i could have killed this topic before it got so big and ugly.



My dad could beat up your dad.



Dude does your Pops even lift?



He lifts beers some times.
Even seen him lift two at a time once.
I was impressed, to be sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #19637965 -

Well my pops don't lift at all so yours would probably beat that ass

:resignednonacceptance:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eminem - I Still Dont Give A Fuck T0aD 1,778 17 08/24/03 07:08 PM
by dawn of a new day
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
TheHateCamel 3,887 41 11/24/04 02:42 PM
by Snip
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* so i downloaded 2 grateful dead albums KingOftheThing 1,522 13 07/28/04 05:01 PM
by Ripple
* New Beck Album Leaked Online sox24 1,151 16 01/19/05 01:16 PM
by Krishna
* Alan Watts: "OM: The Sound of Hinduism" album [mp3]
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 7,251 58 04/29/05 06:20 PM
by Vvellum
* Abbie Hoffman album (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,668 22 09/27/04 08:57 PM
by Learyfan
* The final notes of " Castles Made of Sand "
( 1 2 all )
SuperLazy 2,853 23 08/09/04 07:49 PM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,292 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.