Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: k00laid]
    #19636531 -

k00laid said:
oh my god.

im going to wife you.....



:awehigh: :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19636534 -

I like how mentioning that Kanye's production values are absolutely stellar lead to a ton of rambling posts about his proficiency, or lack thereof, as a rapper.
Reading comprehension, some don't gots it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19636543 -

Eh, what can you do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19636547 -

Make fun of them, of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19636555 -

Cojo said:
There are so many fucking artists that blow Eminem out of the water in my opinion.



Fixed it for you.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #19636560 -

Yes, usually these kinds of conversations are always predicated on the assumption that we understand that we are discussing opinions.
Thanks for redundancy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19636577 -

sVs said:
Yes, usually these kinds of conversations are always predicated on the assumption that we understand that we are discussing opinions.
Thanks for redundancy.



Anytime, nerd.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19636775 -

Cojo said:
Synthe said:
Jay-Z and Kayne? What about Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg? They all have amazing classics. There's plenty of other really good songs from plenty of rappers... Raekwon, Canibus... there's some new rappers out there that actually have some potential, like Hopsin and Chris Webby... I think Kendrick Lamar, and Yelawolf are good, and Tech N9ne not to mention associates I think are good... there's some less currently popular ones that are unique and interesting with a different style like Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Ill Bill, all pretty interesting style and lyrics.



It wasn't a complete list. I just listed the people who were at the front of my mind. I know, I left out so many amazing artists. And that's the point. :smile: There are so many fucking artists that destroy Eminem.



they way eminem can get a message conveyed is on another level. the emotion is there. the general consensus from 3/4ths of rappers in NY ive spoken to is he is top 5 for a reason. its all opinion. but if you were to ask the  best rappers to you, yourself mention involving the game im sure they all agree :wink:. also hopsin is a eminem rip off. not terrible, sometimes original but i mean come on.
ill end there.


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure] * 1
    #19636781 -

What message?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19636831 -

sVs said:
What message?



anything he talks about, its universal.

like the song 'rock bottom' or 'stan' 'the way i am' ' cleaning out my closet' 'lose yourself' its the emotion he is able to capture that the majority of rappers listed dont come near capturing. he is a Complete rapper, touches all aspects and ideas to what rap is about. which is why he is top five. top 3 for me.

rakim says it better than anyone about eminem.


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure] * 1
    #19636859 -

I'm not disputing that he's produced individual tracks that had a pretty decent motive or message behind them, but the majority of his content seems pretty uninspired and vapid to me.

"Rap God", for instance, was nothing but his attempt at technical proficiency and the same boring braggadocio that I've heard for two decades in hip hop.
Yet it is lauded as one of his greatest efforts. I cannot understand why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19636873 -

Get your hands in the air, and get to clappin' 'em.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19636965 -

sVs said:
I'm not disputing that he's produced individual tracks that had a pretty decent motive or message behind them, but the majority of his content seems pretty uninspired and vapid to me.

"Rap God", for instance, was nothing but his attempt at technical proficiency and the same boring braggadocio that I've heard for two decades in hip hop.
Yet it is lauded as one of his greatest efforts. I cannot understand why.



which is why i said he touches all aspects on what makes a good rapper. he is complete. whether its 1 liners or a full story and meaning.

the reason why i believe rap god is a great song is because of the vast amount of styles he takes in the song. you would have a hard time counting the different flows and styles. how can you talk shit about versatility? his live is good. great vocal control.

alot of his 'uninspired songs' your talking about in his early material was actually material he used in previous freestyle battles or regular freestyles. not all but a good portion.and there funny as fuck. again he captures being funny and an ability to diss. no rapper fucks with eminem n wins.


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure]
    #19637092 -

Honestly like miss his d12 shit way more than I like rap god. I know alot of yoy will say its vulgar trash but you can't deny his word play in those days.  People bitched about songs like stay wide awake but just his wordplay alone.


Some great songs from his earlier days.


Amityville
Words are weapons
Drug ballad.
Rap game.

And songs such as "fack" will always be a good laugh


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Mescalean]
    #19637147 -

I don't care what anyone says,
this is the best tune on the new album.



But it doesn't have the raw power that his older stuff has.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Mescalean]
    #19637277 -

Mescalean said:
Honestly like miss his d12 shit way more than I like rap god. I know alot of yoy will say its vulgar trash but you can't deny his word play in those days.  People bitched about songs like stay wide awake but just his wordplay alone.


Some great songs from his earlier days.


Amityville
Words are weapons
Drug ballad.
Rap game.

And songs such as "fack" will always be a good laugh



the flows in drug ballad are sick

'
"And everything's spinning
You're beginin' to think women
are swimming in pink linen again in the sink
Then in a couple of minutes that bottle of Guinness is finished"


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #19637279 -

I liked it to now I just have to gauge it against Relapse, why everyone brought Recovery I have no clue and I don't want one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Fragment]
    #19637289 -

Fragment said:
I liked it to now I just have to gauge it against Relapse, why everyone brought Recovery I have no clue and I don't want one.



wasnt a fan of relapse and recovery.

his new album is awesome. havent heard anything like it. again that versatility impeccable


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Endure]
    #19637374 -

Endure said:
Fragment said:
I liked it to now I just have to gauge it against Relapse, why everyone brought Recovery I have no clue and I don't want one.



wasnt a fan of relapse and recovery.

his new album is awesome. havent heard anything like it. again that versatility impeccable



Stay Wide Awake was deadly shame on your I demand another listen as soon as 3AM came out I went Squirrel fanatic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally downloaded Eminem's new album... [Re: Fragment]
    #19637387 -

select songs i like. as a whole i didnt like the albums.. but a couple songs on each i like.

alot of times he sounds like a rapper from afghanistan. he even said relapse sucked himself haha


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eminem - I Still Dont Give A Fuck T0aD 1,778 17 08/24/03 07:08 PM
by dawn of a new day
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
TheHateCamel 3,888 41 11/24/04 02:42 PM
by Snip
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* so i downloaded 2 grateful dead albums KingOftheThing 1,522 13 07/28/04 05:01 PM
by Ripple
* New Beck Album Leaked Online sox24 1,151 16 01/19/05 01:16 PM
by Krishna
* Alan Watts: "OM: The Sound of Hinduism" album [mp3]
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 7,256 58 04/29/05 06:20 PM
by Vvellum
* Abbie Hoffman album (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,670 22 09/27/04 08:57 PM
by Learyfan
* The final notes of " Castles Made of Sand "
( 1 2 all )
SuperLazy 2,853 23 08/09/04 07:49 PM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,292 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.