Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
HBWR- Trip Report
    #1959284 - 09/28/03 11:25 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Olright so this is how it goes down:

9/26/03, 8:10 pm-i have my cup with lime juice and gatorade and 8 HBWR seeds prepared and ready to gulp, down so... i gulp down. i then get into the shower (it being that i jus came back from werk) and shower.

8:30 pm- out the shower into some clothes go to the kitchen to put water in the cup that still had lil chunks in it and down that, when i spill the reast of the contents on the floor. i get on the floor and begin to pick that shit up, this is when i realized that me perception of depth was way off. it looked as if my arms were far as hell from me, but anyway, i pick up the shit and sit on the couch. im starting to feel the trip coming on, and also the nausea. i let it ride thinkin it would pass and jus chilled and watched tv. i later decided to drink some dramammine. and then after some counter-strike and about an hour later i was good.

i lost track of time, but about 9:10 pm the dude that was gonna trip with me shows. and he drinks his. he bgegins to feel like shit and i give him some dramammine, an hour later he is good as well. we get in his car and go to pick up his woman, up to this time the trip was just a drunken/high, but once in the car shit got real nice. i was seeing auras and shit and was really loose. then we got out and waited on a corner for him to scoop his woman up. we see some skool buses parked and shit and me and this other kid who wasnt trippin decide to go in, as usual i have to go in first cuz hes scurred. i proceed into the empty bus and im in awe of how great its turning out to be. we chill in the bus and this is the time that i realize that i am trippin (i never say im trippin until i get the letters), i got the letters , these letters i get whenever im trippin they are these letters inside white bubbles and shit and i got and it was great. the skool bus was chills, but it was time to move on. back in the car we are driving to the house. i order a pizza once we are there and we play some madden 2004. i really suck at madden but i was kickin some frickin ass, i was relaxed and i was seeing everything that was goin on in the game. my vision was real blurry tho.i felt like playin my guitar but it was home and im too lazy to go get it so we keep playin madden the pizza arrives and we eat like fuckin animals. then i feel tired and setup to fall asleep, beacuse the visuals had ceased. i lay in the bed. and cannot sleep at all, the visuals are now overwhelming and its great. this continues until 3 or 4 in the mornin when i finally fall asleep. i wake up in the morni feeling real nice. it was a good trip i give it a 7.5 out of 10. no auditory or tactical well maybe some tactical hallucinations, but no auditory. i dont mind that tho.

overall good trip but i feel as tho i payed the price early on to have such a nice trip. would i eat HBWR again? yes. soon? no. oh and it was not spirtual or deep as ive heard some say but fun.

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: Solitude]
    #1960354 - 09/28/03 07:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

If you want the mind fuck you have to eat more.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: sirreal]
    #1960373 - 09/28/03 07:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I had a mind fuck, great euphoria, some nausea when I walked around, no hallucinations of any sort (just slight morphing...looking at trees was cool), and a terrible comedown. I couldn't eat because it was like my swallowing muscles didn't function right. I had to wash all my food down.

I was completely drained and went to bed at 10pm when I usually go to bed at 2am.

I had 7 seeds soaked in lime juice overnight, then thrown in a 20oz OJ and drank it all down.

Just something to relate to.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: StrongBad]
    #1960390 - 09/28/03 07:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have heard so many people say the same thing. I was full of energy and could not sleep all night.

It truly felt like acid to me. I ate 16 from psiloz. The aussie kind. :cool: 

--------------------
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1960568 - 09/28/03 08:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

just for clarity and prevention of misinformation, argyreia nervosa is argyreia nervosa. The seeds provided as "Austrailian" are of Hawaiian origin; the seeds are imported from Hawaii by way of seed vendors and then directly distributed or cultivated by their customers in Australia.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: Xochitl]
    #1960577 - 09/28/03 08:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I know.

I guess I should have been more specific.Thanks. :cool:

I just want to let everyone know that psiloz has the good shit.

--------------------
-----------

Edited by sirreal (09/28/03 08:32 PM)

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1961065 - 09/28/03 10:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

HBWR is crazy sublingual... They are shit eaten.

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1961226 - 09/28/03 11:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not even gonna remark on what's wrong with that statement.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1961377 - 09/29/03 12:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I know... Im happy im retarded :smile:.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: HBWR- Trip Report [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1961787 - 09/29/03 04:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"HBWR is crazy sublingual... They are shit eaten."

TheShiftin'Walls, i think by this late stage we have all gotten the message.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports