Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Sub-concious Programms
    #1949138 - 09/24/03 08:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So how many of you think its possible that a certain event in reality can trigger of a program created within your dreams.

I had a dream once where i was given a flyer, i didnt realy think much of this until a week later where I was in bristol. Now while i was there i was given a flyer which was the same as in my dream, i just thourght huh and nothing more.

The following morning I basicaly somehow ened up on my own trying to buy weed from some guy in a scary part of bristol. Here i was ripped of twice of ?30. I even ended up almost kicking off on some other guy cos i thourght he had my money not good. I dont know why but things almost got dangerous, my brain just went to mush. This was just not me at all. I was thinking it could of been some type of subconcious program that screwed with my mind.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

Re: Sub-concious Programms [Re: EvilGir]
    #1949184 - 09/24/03 08:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have dreams that come true all the time...
it runs in my family actually. If you think things are wierd now, try to really focus in on those dreams. Try to remember all the dreams you have in a night and see what you find. When we started working with rituals to intensify the dream/reality connection things got really spooky.

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Sub-concious Programms [Re: simplemachine]
    #1949396 - 09/24/03 09:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Things do have a funny way of crossing over with reality especialy when any psychedelics have been used. It has happened today only in a difrent way.

Last time i took mescaline a few night after I had a dream where i was looking at a pocket pc (which i dont own but would love one) where there was a map of sheffield. So the dream was based on getting to sheffield with some mates. But this was strange because i had moved out of the area and havent seen them for 8 years. AlsoI in my dream i was a kid well 15 now 27. Anyway the dream seemd to revolve around shefield so in my dream i made a mental effort to remembr it CHEF field.

Now I had prepared the last night of my mescaline for today and have just noticed i have recevied an e-mail with the words shefield in the main fielld. Then walking past the t.v to get something to drink something was on about shefield. guess my mind likes mescaline then. Not forgetting I cant access my e-mail now cos yahoo has just died.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology