Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I saw the 5th dimension this weekend
    #1941317 -

Yes, I realize this sounds as ridiculous as "man I ate six hits of acid and then we went outside and we saw UFOs flying across the sky... proof that aliens exist!"

I've always pondered on what our other dimensions look like. (Apparently) because they've shrunk down to Planck length, we'll never get to experience them, and we haven't even evolved to recognize them.

I tripped the other night. When my friend was talking to me, I could feel the world as it was spinning through space. As he was talking, I could see the sound waves coming from his mouth. His profile was leaving impressions in space as the world spun and the sound waves began again as each impression was made. Kinda like how Earth leaves an impression in space which is why we have gravity. Still with me? I figured that since the sound waves were coming from each individual impression (as if he said the word "the", the first "Th" from his lips would come from each individual impression he left... and there were thousands), that they had transcended time (the fourth dimension) and were a product of the fifth. Just as you'd notice traits of the fifth dimension, had you been experiencing the sixth.

Another thing was that he was not normal colors. It seemed as if some types of light weren't reflecting off him. The more impressions that were made, the less colorful the ones before it were.

It's really hard to explain this but I hope you guys got the general idea. Whether or not I'm being wistful about a higher existance and this was just some trippy visual/trip moment, it still has left me pondering...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the 5th dimension this weekend [Re: Adden]
    #1941444 -

the 5th dimension is base


--------------------
KB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the 5th dimension this weekend [Re: Kenny Bus]
    #1941978 -

that actually makes a very very strange kind of sense

what were you trippin on?


--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the 5th dimension this weekend [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1942021 -

DXM  :crazy2: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the 5th dimension this weekend [Re: Adden]
    #1942246 -

lol, how much did you take? sounds pretty interesting man


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what is the 5th dimention
( 1 2 all )
CleverName 4,679 32 11/22/11 06:58 AM
by Bridgeburner
* New Member: Spiritual Experience last weekend! Subliminal 993 7 04/04/04 02:38 PM
by 2Experimental
* Analogies of Consciousness CosmicJokeM 2,384 10 05/30/01 08:15 PM
by fun_guy
* What is intelligence? psyka 994 9 12/12/05 10:19 AM
by Gomp
* Happy 5th day of Navaratri. crumblebum 571 7 10/17/07 12:39 AM
by crumblebum
* Fasting this weekend clone 412 2 07/29/05 09:10 PM
by clone
* Impressed
( 1 2 all )
accountant 1,264 20 06/14/06 11:15 AM
by DoctorJ
* numbers pupil 610 9 02/23/05 12:53 AM
by PhanTomCat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
680 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.