Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: USE DISCRETION! everyone should read [Re: vts1134]
    #18898 - 05/31/00 02:39 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

uhh... and you call this 'not illegal' activity? talking about growing hallucinagenic mushrooms and 'how to grow them', i wouldn't call it 'super legal', but whatever, who gives a fuck. i dont even care this topic is fucking gay just shutup and post something that pertains to mushroom cultivation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleneverwhere
Fenway Faithful

Loc: Boston
    #18899 - 05/31/00 03:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

um, actually, this topic ISN"T gay. it's very important because cultivation IS illegal. it may seem stupid to code your posts, because it's obvious what you are talking about anyway, but if you understand anything about the law, you'd know that saving your own ass is essential. what do you think disclaimers are all about??? saving your ass, correct???? tek, you can bitch all you want that we are ridiculous and paranoid, but YOU will be somebody else's bitch in jail when you get too cocky.
this definately pertains to growing mushrooms...havent you been paying attention to what is being said? please dont tell camel how to run things...as a moderator I think he knows more about the running of the shroomery than you do....

its ok to have a webpage called the SHROOMery by the way.....first amendment rights :wink:

--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

Anonymous

#18900 - 05/31/00 03:57 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I'm officailly disgusted.I'm so sick of the drug war it makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.................(sarcastically) "can i please be one of the Good ol' US of A's fucking lab rats??? yea!yea! let's all listen to what big brother tells us we should do because if we protest there could be consequences." FUCK THAT! land of the free MY ASS! i really hope that no one else here becomes a casuality of this countrys' lovely and "just" justice system.... but honestly if WE (AND DAMMIT I MEAN EVERYONE! you know you get fucked up occasionally and it sure as hell isn't just alcohol...) don't speak out again this persecution then WHO WILL? why the hell should ANYONE tolerate laws that create the biggest black market seen since the dawn of time? you wan't to save your ass??? THEN SPEAK OUT.

Anonymous

#18901 - 05/31/00 05:12 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

For everyone bitching about how all this doesnt matter or such. You should stick your head up into the far reaches of your colon. Camel and everyone else are just looking out for each other. We are all a group of people interested in the wonderful world of mycology! WE ARE BRETHEREN! so I give thanks and my respect to all those who give a shit about me and all of us.
Thankyou!

IcYKLe

Anonymous

#18902 - 05/31/00 05:47 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

neverwhere---

PFFFFFFFTTTTT.... ok this post is for all the feds, come bust me im waiting, i have 10 pounds growing in my attic, bulk is cool. neverwhere, you're clueless. and YES i do know about law, been there done that, lawyers are neato. i'll let you know when i get busted, never. COME FUCKING FIND ME. just becuz i post under a 'identity' named tekniq, does not mean they will 'link' it to me, just because they've logged my ip don't mean shit either, that's the fun in proxy servers. see you later kid.

suck muh big moby.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#18903 - 05/31/00 06:30 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

There is absolutly no proof that anyone of you used your computer to make the post.
So what if they have your ISP and name.. that doesn't prove somebody else is not using your computer to make the post.
And because you posted you grew mushrooms doesn't mean shit... that is not enough evidence to valid a search warrent,
you could be some punk bragging. Do you really think any law enforcement agaency can aford the embarrestment if there wrong ... they go bust down somebodies doors because some kid was bragging he has 10 pounds of shrooms when really he was living at his parents house and doesnt have shit.

Post all you want... your posts are not admissions of guilt and can not be used againts you. Let them even try and prove it was acutally you that posted them. As long as you dont admit to shit, they they dont have shit on you in this case.

-peace-

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

#18904 - 05/31/00 06:58 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Right on Ryche hawk, im on your side, most of the people on here are a little bit on the "uninformed" side of the internet, security, and business law, there are certain things that can be done, but going on web boards looking for growers is not one, they have no time, nor proof, nor anything, they have no legal right to base anything on a post on a web board, perhaps a few of you kids on here should read up a little bit. bye bye.

Anonymous

#18905 - 05/31/00 07:01 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

By the way Ryche Hawk, did you notice your posts reached number 1134, you turn that upside down on a normal calculator or in 'non computer terms' and you get 'hell' , i'd knock on wood.

Invisibleneverwhere
Fenway Faithful

Loc: Boston
    #18911 - 05/31/00 10:33 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

tek....why so angry? dank is only trying to help. I think you are both right in a way. he is just advising to use caution because he cares about the shroomerites. as for being untouchable, I'm sorry, but NO ONE is untouchable. you are skilled in computers....big fucking deal, lots of people are skilled. what, do you really think you can sway the feds???? i know ppl who have gotten busted before...not through the shroomery, but drug busts CAB happen to small timers. you may never get busted. most likely not....but is it too much of a hassle to be ambiguous in postings?
anyway, i just wanted to say thanks to dank and camel for their concerns...there is no need to get mad at them, IMHO :smile:

--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

Anonymous

#18907 - 06/01/00 01:28 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

The only people disagreeing with my argument are those who are too confident that the authorities wont have even the slightest reasons to believe that you might be growing illegal substances if you just put up postings here.

And I?ll admit, you?re right.

But let me tell you something about the FBI, they have A: loads of time, and B: have loads of money.

If the feds can tap your lines, they can track your e-mail and online activities. I?m not trying to say that you?ll be automatically caught if you put up a few posting, but your criminal suspicion climbs with every posting you put, especially if you refer to yourself in it.

But some people put 100?s or 1000?s of posting and will never have any problems with the police.

If you want to live life free of troubles with the authorities, the only way is to keep clear of sites like these. And I doubt that anyone who has visited this place isn?t even the least bit curious to take drugs.

But no one here wants that, and no one wants to be charged with a crime either. So what do you do?

You wouldn?t go around town in a car with a loudspeaker saying you take illegal drugs. Then why do it here.

Think about it, the internet is just like a huge city. Instead of homes, you have IP addresses. Instead of locks, you have proxy settings. Instead of cars, you have ISP?s. And the FBI can trace any address, bust open any lock, and run a plate on any car to find out who you really are. No one here is bad ass enough to conceal these things over the net. All you can do is use your right of discretion to protect these things.

But they still probably wont go after you if you post that you are involved in illegal activities ? they wont waste their time with small timers like that. But if you are caught using or distributing, you are no longer a small timer, you become a FELON. You then go to court, and your sentence is given to you. You are slapped down with a criminal record.

And lets face it, nothing orgasms cops more than busting criminals. Because of this, they will suspect you are growing mushrooms, or doing something no good, but they cant go after you just for words. But they WILL use anything they can against you in court, as your Miranda rights go, ?anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law?

When in court, the FBI would collect all the evidence they can from the crime scene as well as any outside source. This is all they do ? investigate and bust. If you constantly access this site using the same IP address, from the same residence, it adds up.

Honestly, if you disagree with mine or camel?s argument, you?re either na?ve, or uneducated, or both. In other honesty, the chances are you wont get caught. So, do what you have to do. If you want to act like a total jackass and put shit up here that will help you get arrested, go ahead. You can?t change everyone. But have no illusions, the authorities can track your every movement, from mail orders, credit card charges, medical records, trips to other countries, education, and, of course, online doings. Just be smart.

------------------
Stay off the pipe, and don't forget to wipe.
-Chris Rock

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #18908 - 06/01/00 05:31 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

ok, let me speak my peace. I've had no problems in the past speaking in first person about my mushroom cultivation adventures. Why all of a sudden are we so worried about this?
Yes, I grew mushrooms.
No, I dont anymore.
Camel, your welcome to edit it if you feel like it.

vivid

Anonymous

#18909 - 06/01/00 08:54 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Anonymous

#18910 - 06/01/00 09:14 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

DrDank- I am now dumber for having listened to you. You wasted all that time on that post, the feds will never catch me because im skilled in the computer field. I don't care what you say about 'ISP's or the FBI, you still are quite clueless, this entire post is ridiculous, but i guess for the cluebags you must 'be careful', i will continue to post in first person, i.e. 'I AM GROWING FUCKING SHROOMS', and we'll just wait till i get busted, i'll be waiting bro.

Offlinecamel
old hand

#18906 - 06/01/00 10:01 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I don't recall mentioning obtaining a search warrant by mentioning something on the net. I'm simply saying that admitting to illegal activities is a no-no especially when you don't know who reads the boards or emails you and checks your ip or talks to you in the chat etc. They can't get a search warrant for that, but you better believe that they can "keep an eye on you" and the minute you slip they'll take that opportunity to tear you and your place apart.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Anonymous

#18912 - 06/01/00 11:23 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

grow wat? i grow flowers but thats it.

Anonymous

#18913 - 06/01/00 02:52 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

shit,unseen not worried.i use an email address under false name and info to recieve the password.i go here on a public computer only.i got too much at stake.

Anonymous

#18914 - 06/02/00 03:02 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

[This message has been edited by ilovetoejobs (edited June 02, 2000).]

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #18915 - 06/02/00 03:30 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I just got to reading it now, but this was a very informative post for me, thanks Dank, thanks Camel.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #18916 - 06/02/00 07:57 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

it is a waste of time and energy trying to reason with morons.
but thx for trying, camel.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Offlinecamel
old hand

#18917 - 06/03/00 09:48 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks, hip... I do my best.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck