Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevts1134
Re: USE DISCRETION! everyone should read
    #18877 - 05/29/00 10:56 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Camel could you go into more detail on "illegal posts". What kind of statments are you going to be editing or watching for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: USE DISCRETION! everyone should read [Re: vts1134]
    #18878 - 05/30/00 01:56 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

If I were crazy enough to grow shrooms. I am sure that MY common sense would reign over stupid activity. I guess a name like DrDank might arouse some suspision(sp?) as well. But some people do get a little cocky, so it isn't a totally useless post.

------------------
Has everyone gone totally bitch-cakes around here?

Offlinecamel
old hand

#18879 - 05/30/00 05:36 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Also it's not a bad idea to make your posts that may skim across you doing illegal activities by making the post timeless and personless, much like "I once had a dream about growing Ps. Cubensis..." or "I was walking in my town yesterday and this is what was written on it: I need help casing my jars because...".

Please keep your posts legal, I'm going to be stressing this more and more of late and will ask people to edit their posts if they converse about illegal activities (within the US which is where our server lies) or I may close the thread or even delete the post alltogether.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

OfflinePotRoast
    #18881 - 05/30/00 11:45 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Grow magic mushrooms?....not me, no fucking way!

--------------------
toke em' if you got em'

Anonymous

#18882 - 05/30/00 12:29 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

uh. yeah. by 'recommending' that dumb shit. now all the 'feds' know what people do. and do you think they are dumb? just becuz you speak like that dont mean shit. they arent clueless

Anonymous

#18883 - 05/30/00 12:54 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

For tekniq;

alright you think you're so bright because you discovered that the authoraties are reading this. OF COURSE they are genius. but it's not illegal to use discretion - which people dont take advantage of. and it doesn't matter, the basic laws of the US say that you need probable cause to even arrest someone.. and using discretion will help tremendously from keeping them getting probable cause on you. Think about it, if the FBI is reading some posting that says that "I grew some shrooms then me and my friends took it and tripped balls with some pot" they will go after YOU because you directly point the illegal activities to YOURSELF. If you say it like "The shrooms grew then tripped balls off it with weed" then who do you think they go after first, even if they go after you that is, it's just freedom of speech, it doesnt contain anything that says you're guilty. Use your head, there's no way anyone can disagree with this posting.

DrDank

Anonymous

#18884 - 05/30/00 02:06 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks MM for allowing me to demostrate what will happen to posters of illegal nature (in US since that is where the server is) on this board. Either immediate editing or deleting of the post, or you will be asked to edit it yourself. THANKS :smile:

peace

[This message has been edited by camel (edited May 31, 2000).]

Offlinebillthecat
    #18885 - 05/30/00 03:58 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

MasTerMeTh,
you are my hero! :wink:
doing illegal things is fun...

Anonymous

#18886 - 05/30/00 04:55 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

send me some of those pics mm.

OfflineAjent Orange
addict
    #18887 - 05/30/00 05:17 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

you can say you grow shrooms all you want, growing shrooms is not illegal. the minute you say you grow MAGIC mushrooms, or psilocybes, or whatever then you say you are doing something illegal. people admit to growing illegal substances all the time on this bbs, but we know and the feds know that we are not drug lords, and we do this only for our enjoyment. this is why the moderators close any topic that says anything about selling. now i don't grow magic mushrooms myself but i do know not to stick my head in the crosshairs.

------------------
"i like food, food is good"
The Descendants

Offlinecamel
old hand

#18888 - 05/30/00 08:03 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

In your posts please do not make any comments that remotely suggest that you are participating in illegal activities. Calling them "shrooms" can be taken as slang term for "psilocybian mushroom" and thus will be considered illegal.

Make your posts quite apparent that you are not growing mushrooms by saying things such as:

"I picked up a piece of paper that had this on it: 'I need help with my pf-cakes does anybody know if blah blah blah...'"

or

"I had a dream once that I was growing magic mushrooms and the casing looked dry. If I have a similar dream in the future what should i do?"

That's what I mean by "keeping it legal"

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Anonymous

#18889 - 05/30/00 08:37 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

wow my head hurts why is the site called the shroomery if "shroom" isnt dorogatory for higer class fungi but ONLY psilocybin containing mushrooms. not tryin to flam just add. plus nam one of yall is that hard to find. if the feds want you they'll come knockin. thats why they'll remember the day when that ak hits em. j/k i have no plans of assult on a leo.

Anonymous

#18890 - 05/30/00 08:49 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

damn im tarted not even retarted just tarted. you didnt say only you said could be taken as. i appoligize

Anonymous

#18891 - 05/30/00 09:20 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

This is exactly why I don't grow shrooms. My friend grows them, I guess I shouldn't have spoken in 1st person in the past. I've never cultivated any illegal substances. If some cop wants to knock down my door from these posts, fine. Their gonna buy me a new expensive door :smile:

Anonymous

#18892 - 05/31/00 02:37 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Damn MTMTH I wish I could fast forward you
into maturity.....

:frown:
sad....

Offlineyounger now
old hand
    #18893 - 05/31/00 04:48 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I'm 6'4" and have a body like Arnold in his prime. If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you.

Just because you say something on the net OR in real life dosen't make it true. After coming here for long enough, I've learned enough to cultivate (even though I don't) or answer a lot of questions newbies ask. I do wonder however, if answering questions could be taken the wrong way by law enforcement. Just because I find this site interesting doesn't mean I'm breaking the law does it?

BTW, did I mention that the Arnold I'm refering to is Arnold Ziffle, the pig from Green Acres?

--------------------
"My Brain Hurts!!!!".....Monty Python :crazy:

OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18894 - 05/31/00 06:23 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

MasTerMeTh - Thank You! My sentiments couldn't have been expressed any better.

OfflinePlanet PHL
non conformist
 User Gallery

#18895 - 05/31/00 07:59 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

{quoting camel}

In your posts please do not make any comments that remotely suggest that you are participating in illegal activities. Calling them "shrooms" can be taken as slang term for "psilocybian mushroom" and thus will be considered illegal.

camel, do you know the name if this site? It's called shroomery. And it's about psilocybe mushrooms.

------------------
Happy trails

[This message has been edited by planet PhL (edited May 31, 2000).]

Anonymous

#18896 - 05/31/00 09:22 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Mastermeth, you are cool. heh.

Offlinecamel
old hand

#18897 - 05/31/00 02:30 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Planet_PHL: The Shroomery's purpose is to spread truthfull and flawless information about magic mushrooms while abiding by all US laws. Admitting to partaking in illegal activities jeopardizes the possibility to keep these forums since there is no telling what big brother can do if he so chooses.

I'm looking out for you, I'm looking out for these forums, I'm looking out for everyone. One can never be too cautious, and to those of you who DO partake in illegal activities (ie: growing mushrooms) please go about talking on the forums in the ways I stated above.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order