Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Happiness
    #1863619 -

Happiness is just tricking yourself into thinking you're not miserable. It can be rather effective, too.. and with enough training and practice, you can actually shut your mind off from all the shit in the world and be happy.


--------------------
"Its all been leading up to this moment, all right now right here.. my whole life right here." - Beastie Boys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Saturdaze]
    #1863947 -

i think being miserable is tricking yourself that ur not happy


--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: DellComputers]
    #1865353 -

Yup, we're all hypnotized in one way or another...


--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Saturdaze]
    #1868640 -

Happiness is knowing you're stressing-out about the right things IMO


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Saturdaze]
    #1869129 -


Edited by Xibalba (09/29/05 11:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Saturdaze]
    #1876369 -

I use to think that happiness was a sheltered view of life and that happy people were delusional. It has been 3 long years of getting over my depression by accepting my failures by re-thinking them and analyzing how I can learn from them before I have experienced happiness. And I must say I am glad I can see from a better perspective now. To everybody who is still understanding their depression, rest assured that if you can focus and buckle down you will be able to see better day's. And one more thing, if you need help dealing with something or understanding a thought don't be affraid to ask anybody you trust for a different perspective.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Saturdaze]
    #1876530 -

Saturdaze said:
Happiness is just tricking yourself into thinking you're not miserable. It can be rather effective, too.. and with enough training and practice, you can actually shut your mind off from all the shit in the world and be happy.



Oh absolutely, pretty clear to all..."Ignorance is bliss"

You just need to detune yourself to the bad stuff, and focus on the good, realize burdening yourself is a waste. Im in the process.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: PDU]
    #1876751 -

Quote:
You just need to de tune yourself to the bad stuff, and focus on the good, realize burdening yourself is a waste. Im in the process.





Definitly, The self recovery process is long and hard but it works better than any medications could. unless you have severe chemical unbalances, then listen to your doctor.

There are different stages to getting better, first you have to accept that you are acting the way you are because of depression.

After that you have to forgive/accept your past, find out what triggers a depressive moment, and different stress triggers ( my definition of a depression or stress trigger is an event or action which makes you feel depressed or angered/stressed. this could be the way your boss treat's you in front of others co-workers or how you were treated as you grew up causing you to act specific way's under certain situations, like if a kid is all way's told to shut up and not talk to adults when the kid grows up he may find trusting other people hard, just as examples)

After you realize what get's you into your mood's then you will start to understand your life better and it is possible to move on.

I am not directing this at anybody, this is the process I have gone threw to help me with my depression, and once I started to realize what was making me such a stressed out high strung individual I started changing my habits and I have only been improving. I just offer this as advice to anybody who wants.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happiness [Re: Xibalba]
    #1877360 -

Xibalba said:
 



:lol:


--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my brief encounter with happiness wrestler_az 1,157 7 11/19/03 07:12 AM
by eve69
* DEPRESSION THREAD
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 11,815 26 02/27/03 10:06 AM
by Northernsoul
* Depression and Medication Northernsoul 2,475 8 03/24/03 02:51 PM
by billbraski
* depression
( 1 2 all )
glimmi 7,454 35 07/08/03 08:00 AM
by ziggali
* Need help with anti-depressants!
( 1 2 all )
simplemachine 7,627 24 08/25/19 04:22 PM
by kush407
* DEPRESSION IS A BITCH!!! dastats 1,244 4 11/08/03 07:57 PM
by eve69
* ANti-depressants: Good ? Bad ? or Neutral?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyTheSeaGull 9,890 31 04/18/03 09:58 PM
by GringoLoco
* Am I Depressed? I_Didnt_Inhale 3,121 10 04/05/03 06:09 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,167 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.