Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: Konyap]
    #18580379 -

Even that rapper guy on the cd is fucking dooted:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: Konyap]
    #18580393 -

qman said:
buest said:
Sure buddy, from what the medical expert told me, I have schizophrenia and personality disorder. Why personality disorder? I have no clue, but schizophrenia, i hear voices that arent there and i sometimes see things that arent that, and when these symptoms started i had been clean of drugs for a year, so its not that. My doctor told me if I see things in the daytime that there is something seriously wrong with my brain and I should go to the ER, but wtf, ive been like this for a couple years now, so theres no point. In any care, I've never been happier in my entire life, so im good, and with this money I can live my life like a normal person, I'm really happy, I wasent sure if I was going to get to have a life. I mean, I've already done everything I've ever wanted to, so, anyway, its all good!



Did your medical conditions have to be attributed to your service in the war to receive monetary benefits?

Was the diagnosis PTSD, therefore the reason why the VA would offer you disability?

It just seems strange that if this was a random medical condition, that the VA would pay you the benefit, they must use the war service as the reason, I don't know if that is accurate.




Yes, my symptoms had to be related or worsened by being in the army to get disability. I also have PTSD, I have bad army dreams and i twitch and shit a lot and sometimes i get a feeling like something bad is going to happen, so. . . but my main problem is my schizophrenia, i havent gotten my approved letter in person yet, I only saw it online so i dont know how much i got for what but im pretty sure I got 100% disability for schizophrenia, because its debilitating and kept me from working.

HalluciNate said:
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

I'm glad you never personally hurt someone.

The cause you fight for has though. :sadyes:



You know, before I went into the army I went through all of this in my head. I figured if I didnt do it, someone else would, so I'm not making the world worse. I planned on changing the world for the better but that didnt end up happening. I wasent fighting for their cause anyway, as any soldier would say, the only reason you fight is to protect your fellow soldier, personally I would even go as far as to say that i fought to protect the innocent people of Iraq. It was a beautiful country with beautiful people. These days I ?fight? to change the world and make it a better place in a more tangable way. I make the people around me happy and with the internet that really means the world with my art music and humor. I also help in my community as much as I can. I like to make other peoples dreams come true whatever that entails, and I've helped MANY people achieve their goals and dreams, so I'm already happy, I just want to help more people if i can!
aiyobro said:
Fucking I used to see blobs of colors or I would freak out that something white was passing by a window or coming into the room but stay off the drugs, all of them and that shit will disappear, but it will reemerge if you smoke and if you tire yourself out drinking I think.

Even without drugs you'll probably have crazy ass dreams for the next year or so and then some so just chill the fuck out and feed off your creativity.:sun:

I used to think people on the radio where commentating on my life, but really everyone was just fucking dooted.



hahaha, well, unfortunetly my issues are more complicated then that, but i feel you, breaks are always good, they help you find out where you are, and i feel like im in a good place right now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580479 -

buest said:
I figured if I didnt do it, someone else would, so I'm not making the world worse.



Ever heard of something called integrity?

Quote:
buest said: I planned on changing the world for the better but that didnt end up happening.



I wonder why?

When your commanding officer didn't buy your hippie peace bullshit?

I wonder why?:cookiemonster:

I wish the best of luck to you buest.

It seems you've encountered the harsher realities of this existence, and I'm grateful for your courage.

Just remember, fight the good fight.



3Dog, Owww!


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: Konyap]
    #18581155 -

aiyobro said:
Fucking I used to see blobs of colors or I would freak out that something white was passing by a window or coming into the room but stay off the drugs, all of them and that shit will disappear, but it will reemerge if you smoke and if you tire yourself out drinking I think.

Even without drugs you'll probably have crazy ass dreams for the next year or so and then some so just chill the fuck out and feed off your creativity.:sun:

I used to think people on the radio where commentating on my life, but really everyone was just fucking dooted.



That's exactly what happened to me when psych meds had my mind all spun out... it's really scary. I also had what buest described where you feel something bad's gonna happen... like a panic attack but it's dread instead of panic.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuck this shit...diagnosed with schizophrenia
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bill_Oreilly 9,079 166 01/31/14 01:20 PM
by spore baby
* Is Schizophrenia really a disease?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bundy 12,169 172 12/02/11 04:28 PM
by owls
* fighting for Disability
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,771 20 04/25/11 01:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* The VA Counselor Said I Can Get Paid to Go to School..... starfire_xes 375 2 06/14/11 03:02 AM
by Samuel L Jackson
* Drug study for Schizophrenia drug.
( 1 2 3 all )
Lizard Eyes 3,425 45 02/14/14 11:11 PM
by Lizard Eyes
* The winding path to disability.
( 1 2 all )
matits 4,201 27 05/15/08 08:56 PM
by matits
* Schizophrenia...again stedenko 945 3 03/08/09 05:50 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Thoughts on marijuana being linked to schizophrenia - my addiction
( 1 2 3 all )
zee007 5,761 57 10/15/13 04:10 PM
by koods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
987 topic views. 4 members, 57 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.