Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! * 1
    #18580057 -

OMG OMG OMG, im so excited guise! I just found out today that I will be getting Veteran's disability! I'm a disabled veteran from the Iraq war. They told me with SS total I will be getting $55,000 plus $3700 a month for life! First things first, im gonna buy a house and a car! wewt! It was my dream to buy a house in southern California and invite over all the shroomy people, and that dream is coming true. So watch out yall, shits gonna get crazy up in here! All the shroomy people are invited to chill with us! I feel so blessed, and I've found my reason to live, to make other people happy! So I'm going to pursue that along with my music career! Good shit yall!

Peace/Love!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580120 -

That's a decent chunk of change OP :thumbup: :cool:

Spend it wisely, and don't forget to thank the military–industrial complex that would allow you to reap such taxpayer bloodmoney.:super:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: HalluciNate] * 1
    #18580135 -

Hahaha, to be honest the way I see it is I gave my life to my country and in turn they have now given me my life, equal exchange. I'll never forget what I went through and the people that we lost along the way, and i thank them every day for their bravery. Of course war is bullshit, but the men and women of the armed forces are just people yaknow? They are beautiful people! The way I repay my life for blessing me with so much is to spread as much love as possible to as many people as i can reach! If that means they want a hug, thats chill, they need advice, sure why not, they want something material, i can provide that too, I dont even care what they think about it, if it makes them feel better for even a moment, that makes me happy, happier then any money!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580145 -

That's dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: Konyap]
    #18580166 -

OP, I am sorry to hear about your disability, do you care to share the nature of your disability?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: qman]
    #18580206 -

Buest I'm so happy for you. You're getting not just what you deserve but what you've earned. Thanks for your bravery and I literally just got goosebumps I'm so moved and happy that you will now get to enjoy the life you always wanted.

I will definitely come visit you in California! Have you thought about visiting Kron with me and Zee in a month or so down in Florida?


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: qman]
    #18580208 -

Sure buddy, from what the medical expert told me, I have schizophrenia and personality disorder. Why personality disorder? I have no clue, but schizophrenia, i hear voices that arent there and i sometimes see things that arent that, and when these symptoms started i had been clean of drugs for a year, so its not that. My doctor told me if I see things in the daytime that there is something seriously wrong with my brain and I should go to the ER, but wtf, ive been like this for a couple years now, so theres no point. In any care, I've never been happier in my entire life, so im good, and with this money I can live my life like a normal person, I'm really happy, I wasent sure if I was going to get to have a life. I mean, I've already done everything I've ever wanted to, so, anyway, its all good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: st1llnox]
    #18580213 -

Yeah buddy, im going to florida soon to visit everyone! thank you so much buddy! Im so excited I cant even explain, lol!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest] * 1
    #18580222 -

Wait you got diagnosed with that and you do this?

buest said:
I go through a gram of mxe in a day

Ive taken 124mg of 5meomipt one time

ive taken 100+mg of 25c

14 grams dried mushies

gram of mdma

i could go on and on, but why, who cares, who am i? IM DRUGS THATS WHO




Come on man.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18580228 -

can I come over and break in yer new refrigerator in yer house?:smile:
ill bring lotsa drugs I just want food and beer!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580232 -

buest said:
Sure buddy, from what the medical expert told me, I have schizophrenia and personality disorder. Why personality disorder? I have no clue, but schizophrenia, i hear voices that arent there and i sometimes see things that arent that, and when these symptoms started i had been clean of drugs for a year, so its not that. My doctor told me if I see things in the daytime that there is something seriously wrong with my brain and I should go to the ER, but wtf, ive been like this for a couple years now, so theres no point. In any care, I've never been happier in my entire life, so im good, and with this money I can live my life like a normal person, I'm really happy, I wasent sure if I was going to get to have a life. I mean, I've already done everything I've ever wanted to, so, anyway, its all good!



Dude sometimes people in your situation end up homeless living under a bridge and instead you get to live a blessed, full, normal life.

I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia once and though it was due to a combination of K2 withdrawal and psychiatric meds they were treating it with that were messing me up, I completely understand how it is to have confused thoughts and see things that aren't there.

Do you ever get it where like the TV and radio are talking TO and ABOUT you when they say like "him" and "the man"? Heheh... I'm glad we can have such a good attitude about such scary experiences. I'm sorry yours is permanent but you really have what it takes to not just eek out a life on it but to truly thrive and bless us with the beautiful soul you are! :awesomenod:

Are you gonna come to Florida when I go down in August? I don't know for sure if Zee is gonna be able to make it then but wouldn't that be awesome?

Tell you what bud... I'm about to have to go to work but make sure you do some MXE for me today. :smile:




Dude, f'real... :hug:. I cannot tell you how happy I am for you... I must look psychotic I'm smiling so big in this Starbucks haha, just staring at my iPad with my eyes gleaming I'm grinning so hard haha.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: st1llnox]
    #18580237 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Wait you got diagnosed with that and you do this?

buest said:
I go through a gram of mxe in a day

Ive taken 124mg of 5meomipt one time

ive taken 100+mg of 25c

14 grams dried mushies

gram of mdma

i could go on and on, but why, who cares, who am i? IM DRUGS THATS WHO




Come on man.



I HAVE done that, doesnt mean I don't plan on being sober, when i was diagnosed i was completely sober, and the drugs actually helped cure my illness. So theres that.

learning sponge said:
can I come over and break in yer new refrigerator in yer house?:smile:
ill bring lotsa drugs I just want food and beer!



Sounds good to me, we'll have the party ready for you!


st1llnox said:
buest said:
Sure buddy, from what the medical expert told me, I have schizophrenia and personality disorder. Why personality disorder? I have no clue, but schizophrenia, i hear voices that arent there and i sometimes see things that arent that, and when these symptoms started i had been clean of drugs for a year, so its not that. My doctor told me if I see things in the daytime that there is something seriously wrong with my brain and I should go to the ER, but wtf, ive been like this for a couple years now, so theres no point. In any care, I've never been happier in my entire life, so im good, and with this money I can live my life like a normal person, I'm really happy, I wasent sure if I was going to get to have a life. I mean, I've already done everything I've ever wanted to, so, anyway, its all good!



Dude sometimes people in your situation end up homeless living under a bridge and instead you get to live a blessed, full, normal life.

I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia once and though it was due to a combination of K2 withdrawal and psychiatric meds they were treating it with that were messing me up, I completely understand how it is to have confused thoughts and see things that aren't there.

Do you ever get it where like the TV and radio are talking TO and ABOUT you when they say like "him" and "the man"? Heheh... I'm glad we can have such a good attitude about such scary experiences. I'm sorry yours is permanent but you really have what it takes to not just eek out a life on it but to truly thrive and bless us with the beautiful soul you are! :awesomenod:

Are you gonna come to Florida when I go down in August? I don't know for sure if Zee is gonna be able to make it then but wouldn't that be awesome?

Tell you what bud... I'm about to have to go to work but make sure you do some MXE for me today. :smile:




Dude, f'real... :hug:. I cannot tell you how happy I am for you... I must look psychotic I'm smiling so big in this Starbucks haha, just staring at my iPad with my eyes gleaming I'm grinning so hard haha.




haha, nox buddy, love you man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580281 -

Much love, buest.
We gotta start jamming.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580284 -

If
buest said:
war is bullshit




Why did you fight?


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580318 -

dude buest thats awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18580324 -

HalluciNate said:
If
buest said:
war is bullshit




Why did you fight?



Because I was like a peace loving person, and at the time I thought that I only had one life to live, so If i didnt see what was possible, maybe i never truly lived. I wanted to see the other side of life if that makes sense. Boy oh boy, did i see the other side, but once you've been there its just like anything else, its just another thing to stack on your chips and say hey, i got this experience, whats next?

I personally never hurt ANYBODY! Which is strange because I was infantry, a machine gunner. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580353 -

buest said:
Sure buddy, from what the medical expert told me, I have schizophrenia and personality disorder. Why personality disorder? I have no clue, but schizophrenia, i hear voices that arent there and i sometimes see things that arent that, and when these symptoms started i had been clean of drugs for a year, so its not that. My doctor told me if I see things in the daytime that there is something seriously wrong with my brain and I should go to the ER, but wtf, ive been like this for a couple years now, so theres no point. In any care, I've never been happier in my entire life, so im good, and with this money I can live my life like a normal person, I'm really happy, I wasent sure if I was going to get to have a life. I mean, I've already done everything I've ever wanted to, so, anyway, its all good!



Did your medical conditions have to be attributed to your service in the war to receive monetary benefits?

Was the diagnosis PTSD, therefore the reason why the VA would offer you disability?

It just seems strange that if this was a random medical condition, that the VA would pay you the benefit, they must use the war service as the reason, I don't know if that is accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: buest]
    #18580362 -

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

I'm glad you never personally hurt someone.

The cause you fight for has though. :sadyes:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18580363 -

HalluciNate said:
The cause you fight fought for has though.



OP, I hope you agree with my correction.


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just found out I'm getting VA disability compensation! [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18580377 -

Fucking I used to see blobs of colors or I would freak out that something white was passing by a window or coming into the room but stay off the drugs, all of them and that shit will disappear, but it will reemerge if you smoke and if you tire yourself out drinking I think.

Even without drugs you'll probably have crazy ass dreams for the next year or so and then some so just chill the fuck out and feed off your creativity.:sun:

I used to think people on the radio where commentating on my life, but really everyone was just fucking dooted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuck this shit...diagnosed with schizophrenia
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bill_Oreilly 9,079 166 01/31/14 01:20 PM
by spore baby
* Is Schizophrenia really a disease?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bundy 12,177 172 12/02/11 04:28 PM
by owls
* fighting for Disability
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,771 20 04/25/11 01:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* The VA Counselor Said I Can Get Paid to Go to School..... starfire_xes 375 2 06/14/11 03:02 AM
by Samuel L Jackson
* Drug study for Schizophrenia drug.
( 1 2 3 all )
Lizard Eyes 3,425 45 02/14/14 11:11 PM
by Lizard Eyes
* The winding path to disability.
( 1 2 all )
matits 4,201 27 05/15/08 08:56 PM
by matits
* Schizophrenia...again stedenko 945 3 03/08/09 05:50 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Thoughts on marijuana being linked to schizophrenia - my addiction
( 1 2 3 all )
zee007 5,761 57 10/15/13 04:10 PM
by koods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
987 topic views. 2 members, 24 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.