Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Raw eggs?
    #18491713 -

If I have to eat one more raw egg I am gonna vomit. What possesses people to cook eggs and not fully cook the yoak? Is this dangerous? Its disgusting I can tell you that. I beg all of you....if you are cooking breakfast for someone cook the trucking eggs properly! I don't want to bite into a delicious egg sandwich only to have it explode with RaaW yoak all over my face :awedisgust:


--------------------
Lyanla:: Where was God when you put that first line of cocaine in your system ?

DMX:: ......right there :bored:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Relajarse] * 6
    #18491716 -

Cook that shit yourself then dude. Wtf


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 2
    #18491722 -

what's wrong with you!? it's called sunny side up or over easy! that's the best shit ever when you bite into a sandwitch as warm egg juice runs down the chin!!  ima go make a runny egg sandwitch right now!!! thanks for pickin my lunch:thumbup:


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18491734 -

I love making fried egg sammies and leaving the yolk runny and whole. Its like a sunny side up samwich. Fucking delish.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Relajarse]
    #18491736 -

If there's no runny yolk what the hell am I supposed to dip my toast in?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18491738 -

fitting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Relajarse]
    #18491739 -

Relajarse said:
If I have to eat one more raw egg I am gonna vomit. What possesses people to cook eggs and not fully cook the yoak? Is this dangerous? Its disgusting I can tell you that. I beg all of you....if you are cooking breakfast for someone cook the trucking eggs properly! I don't want to bite into a delicious egg sandwich only to have it explode with RaaW yoak all over my face :awedisgust:



Don't eat raw eggs.

It strips the biotin from your body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: blood4blood]
    #18491748 -

:lolsy:    :rofldrunk:


fitting indeed


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18491764 -

Cook your eggs the way you like it and let us cook ours the way we like it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Relajarse]
    #18491775 -

Shroomslip said:
If there's no runny yolk what the hell am I supposed to dip my toast in?




--------------------
22

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: 22Carat]
    #18491809 -

The yolk is the best part. You're supposed to eat fried eggs like gushers, anyways. Fry 'em up so the middle is runny, add some :sriracha: and salt, and pop the whole thing in your mouth, one bite. It's delicious and you're a heathen.


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: fiddle]
    #18491826 -

Hot, runny egg yolk over some fresh toast???

:homerdrool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Uzziel]
    #18491877 -

Uzziel said:
Relajarse said:
If I have to eat one more raw egg I am gonna vomit. What possesses people to cook eggs and not fully cook the yoak? Is this dangerous? Its disgusting I can tell you that. I beg all of you....if you are cooking breakfast for someone cook the trucking eggs properly! I don't want to bite into a delicious egg sandwich only to have it explode with RaaW yoak all over my face :awedisgust:



Don't eat raw eggs.

It strips the biotin from your body.



False. If you eat raw egg whites only you can have a biotin deficiency, but eating the raw yolks too prevents that. Raw eggs yolks have one of the highest concentrations of biotin found in nature.

By the way, I eat two whole raw eggs every morning and I've been just fine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Joshuasca]
    #18491883 -

You say false, research says otherwise. Not arguing with your anecdotal evidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Joshuasca]
    #18491892 -

Yeah, I've eaten a lot of raw eggs -- high quality ones; I eventually switched to exclusively the 7-dollar-per-carton ones. But after reading the following article, I no longer consume eggs: WHY EGGS AREN'T A HEALTH FOOD - WHETHER ORGANIC, LOCAL, OR NOT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Uzziel]
    #18491893 -

As long as it gets eaten lets just have a civilized breakfast.


--------------------




As the spark of the dream ignites a flame of desire all we have is time and all to do is admire

Spawning to Bulk Substate TEK

General Myco Info / FAQ / Terminology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: s240779]
    #18491898 -

AcerolaCherryXtrct said:
Yeah, I've eaten a lot of raw eggs -- high quality ones; I eventually switched to exclusively the 7-dollar-per-carton ones. But after reading the following article, I no longer consume eggs: WHY EGGS AREN'T A HEALTH FOOD - WHETHER ORGANIC, LOCAL, OR NOT



LOL fear mongerers.

WTF is this shit? Garbage.

Quote:
So, in traditional yoga paths, eating eggs is strongly discouraged.



Quote:
People who eat meat are also at a higher risk of various viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitical infections.



Quote:
Eating higher on the food chain (i.e. eating eggs) exposes one to higher levels of toxins including radio-active elements.



:rofl:

This guy is a fucking nutjob.

Quote:
chicken cancer is transmissible



Does this guy know what cancer is? LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: s240779]
    #18491903 -

AcerolaCherryXtrct said:
Yeah, I've eaten a lot of raw eggs -- high quality ones; I eventually switched to exclusively the 7-dollar-per-carton ones. But after reading the following article, I no longer consume eggs: WHY EGGS AREN'T A HEALTH FOOD - WHETHER ORGANIC, LOCAL, OR NOT



Didn't read all of your article but it seems it's focused on salmonella. Salmonella from eggs is over exaggerated. The risk is like 1 in 30,000 eggs. Salmonella isn't that big of a deal either unless you're a child or are 80. Also about the biotin, read this.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/02/09/raw-eggs.aspx


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Joshuasca]
    #18491912 -

Oh wait, I get it now. It all makes sense. Dr. Cousen's appears to be a vegan.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw eggs? [Re: Uzziel]
    #18491917 -

@Uzziel What about Dr. Laura Power's research, that he referenced?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stoner breakfast! Renegade8 856 6 11/18/04 02:35 PM
by lukeboots
* What did I do wrong to these hard boiled eggs?!? RedNucleus 1,074 8 03/17/05 09:20 AM
by Boom
* PK interveiws RAW LeastResistance 407 0 02/18/05 04:54 PM
by LeastResistance
* Breakfast at Night CherryBomM 1,069 11 03/04/05 11:26 PM
by ZoomsAreCool
* HowTo: Cook a heart attack for breakfast. Konnrade 629 3 03/11/06 08:58 AM
by Konnrade
* my breakfast
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 3,127 31 04/08/04 12:31 PM
by Ripple
* How do you like your eggs?
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,447 56 04/13/04 11:38 AM
by Ripple
* how do i find out if eggs have gone bad? In(di)go 5,572 19 08/15/05 04:06 PM
by Kamek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,421 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.