Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: cronicr]
    #18443559 -

Quote:
no shit eh



My thought exactly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: blojo02184]
    #18443561 -

blojo02184 said:
because he does not want spores colonizing with the singular genetic multiple genetics from the stipe.



:thumbup:

You will rarely get a single set of genetics off of a MS fruit, it will most likely always have more than one set.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: PussyFart]
    #18450762 -

Woke up this morning to this... boner.



Edit:

and picked that one clean.


Edited by Midnight Cyclone (06/21/13 07:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18450942 -

Gorgeous.


--------------------
Agar - what, why and how?  Everything a beginner needs to know.
Oat Prep Tek
Bored?  Please take one of my experiments off my hands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Psilicon]
    #18454242 -

van der griegen said:
Gorgeous.




:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18459721 -

Got some more beautiful mush to show off this morning.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18459833 -

Thanks for the info notahacker420! I have not been able to find allot on genetic variance with in mycelial networks and fruits.
Keep going midnight! And don't let fools knock your style, mostly their just jealous.

Good work bud keep it up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: blojo02184]
    #18459855 -

Thanks blojo, greatly appreciate it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18460951 -

:congrats:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18461273 -

Nobody is knocking your style out of jealousy.  Everyone is giving constructive criticism to try and help!!  It's amazing that there is so much constructive criticism that has the potential to make a good grower a great grower.  The appropriate response is to thank everyone profusely for their input, especially Midnight Cyclone for all the effort he put into his journal.

My own observation for a new grower is: those caps look a little mature if your picking for potency, if your making prints fine.

Even if people were knocking your style just to be lame, ideally you should be able to shrug it off and stay positive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: invitro]
    #18461286 -

blojo02184 said:
Thanks for the info notahacker420! I have not been able to find allot on genetic variance with in mycelial networks and fruits.
Keep going midnight! And don't let fools knock your style, mostly their just jealous.

Good work bud keep it up!



invitro said:
Nobody is knocking your style out of jealousy.  Everyone is giving constructive criticism to try and help!!  It's amazing that there is so much constructive criticism that has the potential to make a good grower a great grower.  The appropriate response is to thank everyone profusely for their input, especially Midnight Cyclone for all the effort he put into his journal.

My own observation for a new grower is: those caps look a little mature if your picking for potency, if your making prints fine.

Even if people were knocking your style just to be lame, ideally you should be able to shrug it off and stay positive.



you guys made me read the whole thread twice and i got no clue wtf your talking about


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: cronicr]
    #18461294 -

I was responding to blojo because I have no idea why he's saying someone is jealous.

Stay positive, put out good vibes.
:howveryexciting:

:whateveryousayfreak:
:nicesmile:


Edited by invitro (06/23/13 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: invitro]
    #18464167 -

cronicr said:
you guys made me read the whole thread twice and i got no clue wtf your talking about



invitro said:
I was responding to blojo because I have no idea why he's saying someone is jealous.




I'm glad you cleared that up, I had no idea what the hell you were saying either haha!

invitro said:
My own observation for a new grower is: those caps look a little mature if your picking for potency, if your making prints fine.



Yeah, I usually pick them as soon as I see a tear in the veil. The only reason I let these go is because I noticed I was getting some relatively even growth and I was aiming on the side of good porn, instead of very minor loss of potency for a tray or two. Worth the trade I'd say :strokebeard:

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the positive energy brother. :thumbup:

Edited by Midnight Cyclone (06/24/13 07:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18464253 -

Midnight Cyclone said:
Got some more beautiful mush to show off this morning.






:jackiechanofapproval:


--------------------


Yeah, thats right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18468582 -

Midnight Cyclone said:
Got some more beautiful mush to show off this morning.





I was just wondering if you knew anything about myc eating the Al those trays are made of and absorbing it into the fruit bodies.  I saw it in one post somewhere, and could have been bad info, but I also say pics in the thread with those same trays all rotted out looking and the thread saying the myc ate the tray.  You may want to look into that, as aluminum is surely not good for your health.  If this is wrong information I apologize.


--------------------
Everything I have said, may say, will say, am thinking about saying and/or thinking/typing/dreaming/writing is in all likelyhood made up and has no factual basis in reality whatsoever, and is likely all plagiarized and copy pasted straight from someone else, so get mad at them .  Just a warning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: MastaBlastar]
    #18468584 -

MastaBlastar said:
I was just wondering if you knew anything about myc eating the Al those trays are made of and absorbing it into the fruit bodies. 



No, the aluminum will not be absorbed into the fruit bodies.

It doesn't work like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: MastaBlastar]
    #18468589 -

RogerRabbit said:
Regardless, aluminum trays should not be used.  Below is after just one flush.  I should have put a light behind the tray to illuminate just how big those holes actually were.
RR





This is the one.  Makes my brain hurt and I get a battery taste in my mouth thinking about eating mushrooms with aluminum in em.  You are probably right and no aluminum gets in the fruits, but after that post I am never using aluminum.


--------------------
Everything I have said, may say, will say, am thinking about saying and/or thinking/typing/dreaming/writing is in all likelyhood made up and has no factual basis in reality whatsoever, and is likely all plagiarized and copy pasted straight from someone else, so get mad at them .  Just a warning

Edited by MastaBlastar (06/25/13 03:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: MastaBlastar]
    #18468592 -

They can be used, just use a liner.

Even without a liner, you can still get a few good uses out of them.

Then you can recycle them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: PussyFart]
    #18468780 -

I definitely don't plan to use these for more than two flushes.

Foil is kind of a pain anyways. It can be loud, bends if your load is too much, etc. I am looking for a more permanent solution, like kitty litter boxes or something that are plastic and I have no worry about throwing them in my GH. Then I can re-use them, they're sturdy, and I don't have to worry about Al possibly being abosorbed into my children.

Check this out, I picked this tray and then set it on the bottom shelf to forget about it until I was ready to dunk. Well, it didn't wanna wait for a dunk :mushroom2:



A little light deprivation left them mostly without pigment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My First Grow Log / First Post with pics [Re: Midnight Cyclone]
    #18468973 -

Midnight Cyclone said:
I definitely don't plan to use these for more than two flushes.

Foil is kind of a pain anyways. It can be loud, bends if your load is too much, etc. I am looking for a more permanent solution, like kitty litter boxes or something that are plastic and I have no worry about throwing them in my GH. Then I can re-use them, they're sturdy, and I don't have to worry about Al possibly being abosorbed into my children.




Yeah after I saw that post by RR I gave away the lasagna pans I had bought, just not worth the risk IMO, and they were like 15 bucks, Al is expensive.  I have spent a lot of time recently in the "tub aile" at wal mart, and they have little mini tubs that I think would work a little better in a GH, drill em like a SGFC maybe?  Something like that is what I am going for, or even just have a GH set up for late flushes, like 3 n up.


--------------------
Everything I have said, may say, will say, am thinking about saying and/or thinking/typing/dreaming/writing is in all likelyhood made up and has no factual basis in reality whatsoever, and is likely all plagiarized and copy pasted straight from someone else, so get mad at them .  Just a warning

Edited by MastaBlastar (06/25/13 09:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ~Shrooms4life's Grow log/ grow along/ Kick back thread~
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Shrooms4life 25,570 131 07/07/21 02:29 PM
by pikeshroom
* DB kit Growing log... Proteus 4,068 15 11/12/01 09:50 PM
by Proteus
* Hydro-Pod newbie grow log
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
thedm9 21,992 80 09/26/01 02:14 PM
by CACA
* Re: 2nd time growing cubensis with pics CLuB99 3,853 15 12/10/99 10:47 PM
by Gadget
* Ghetto Grow Tent/w pics NerdKiller 4,361 11 01/15/02 07:59 PM
by NerdKiller
* Re: easiest way to post pics that are in my e-mail? Floydster 834 5 03/31/01 11:31 AM
by Anonymous
* I want your logs! fr0zbnitz 2,663 8 07/18/01 07:31 PM
by BrownPastures
* Are these hyphal knots? *pic*
( 1 2 all )
baraka 7,958 26 03/28/25 07:24 PM
by polishfarmer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
10,922 topic views. 13 members, 76 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 05/29/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.