Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Nimpo]
    #18421422 -

Nimpo said:
Bumping cause I just came back from a pub crawl and I ate a Mcdonalds McDank.

A McDank, for those who dont know (and want to try something amazing) is when you order a McChicken and McDouble. You grab the chicken patty from the mcchiken and stick it between the two burger pattys. You should only have two pieces of buns in the end product. If you are feeling extra spicy, get bacon on the burger!




Everyone I've ever heard talk about that called it a Mcstoner... Weird to see someone I don't know doing that :paranoid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ganjfather]
    #18421503 -

I think every broke highschooler has done that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Nimpo]
    #18421514 -

Nimpo said:
Bumping cause I just came back from a pub crawl and I ate a Mcdonalds McDank.

A McDank, for those who dont know (and want to try something amazing) is when you order a McChicken and McDouble. You grab the chicken patty from the mcchiken and stick it between the two burger pattys. You should only have two pieces of buns in the end product. If you are feeling extra spicy, get bacon on the burger!



I decided to go for burger king, probably gonna regret it tomorrow... My stomach is going to punish me! Where I live, all the fast food places are just horrible. the food is cold 90% of the time:thumbdown:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: danlennon3]
    #18421644 -

I think they used to use beef tallow, now they use shortening.
Basically, at one point, everything in mickey dees vaguely tasted of beef.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: candyflip420]
    #18421753 -

candyflip420 said:
Fuckspice said:
i feel the same way i think its just my tastebuds though dinosaur nuggets have been getting worse while beer and weed getting better



I feel the same way lol



Your sig fucking disgusts me.  Like, seriously, fucking nausea from that shit.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: PsychedelicSpirit]
    #18421882 -

fast food is fucking ass


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18423351 -

I would rather eat uncooked quinoa than macdonalds or anywhere of the like..


Chipotle is bad ass.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18423535 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
4)  Post with the intent of sparking intelligent discussion. Posts lacking content will be locked or removed.  The Pub is not Facebook or Twitter, and treating it as such will result with your thread being deleted.  If you post a video or a picture, please also add a description about it and encourage people to discuss it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Macey Howard 2,278 13 07/29/15 05:21 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* Strawberry Nesquick Phychotron 995 10 04/10/05 03:02 PM
by verogirl
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,223 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,691 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* This forum reminds me of kandy kids LaCasta 2,457 18 10/15/02 06:17 PM
by LeaveMeAlone
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
PsilosKube 4,251 28 11/03/02 12:59 PM
by PsilosKube

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,543 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.