Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid
    #18416393 -

As a man in his early 40's, I'm a bit of a graybeard now, and remember when McDonald's fries use to taste, well, good.

When I was a kid they used to be fried in beef tallow--rendered beef fat. Then, along came the whole saturated fat laws from the nanny state, and they switched to vegetable oil.

I don't know what kind of oil they use now, but they taste like $hit.

How I miss the old McDonald's fries. :sad:


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416394 -

Now they use fetus oil


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416396 -

i miss the old mcdonalds pricing.

fuck 5 bucks and your full with change back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416399 -

i feel the same way i think its just my tastebuds though dinosaur nuggets have been getting worse while beer and weed getting better


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Shroomism]
    #18416401 -

Az0th said:
Now they use fetus oil



That's ufcked up. :crankey:


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 2
    #18416409 -

Nothing is as good as when you were a kid.


--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416417 -

but in this case it really was better quality as a kid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: The Lizard King]
    #18416422 -

LOL MCDONALDS

Cry some more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416450 -

I still eat at McDonalds roughly four times per week, but then again I was a child of the 90's so I wasn't around in the prime.


--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416486 -

I've noticed that nesquick , ain't Jemima syrup and some other things now have a kind of chemically taste to them that is exactly the same. I don't know if its my taste buds or just the shit they are putting in them but yea.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18416497 -

Fast food is gross anyways :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Fuckspice]
    #18416508 -

Fuckspice said:
i feel the same way i think its just my tastebuds though dinosaur nuggets have been getting worse while beer and weed getting better



I feel the same way lol


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: The24HourMC] * 1
    #18416514 -

The24HourMC said:
I've noticed that nesquick , ain't Jemima syrup and some other things now have a kind of chemically taste to them that is exactly the same. I don't know if its my taste buds or just the shit they are putting in them but yea.



All that shit is just flavored corn syrup.

Corn syrup is heavy and cheap as shit, so they add it to everything.

Bad for peoples' health, but companies don't care cuz it increases profit margins. They sit around at meetings and dream up shit that they can make using corn syrup.


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Edited by ch1ck3n.s0up (06/13/13 10:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #18416518 -

ch1ck3n.s0up said:
Then, along came the whole saturated fat laws from the nanny state, and they switched to vegetable oil.



Are you sure they switched because of new laws? What did those laws do exactly? Clearly saturated fat was not banned altogether.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 2
    #18416561 -

ch1ck3n.s0up said:
I'm a bit of a graybeard





Try to stray away from Mickey-D's ch1ck3n.s0up :shrug:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18416655 -

Fuck I love Mcdonalds. Id eat that shit every day if I could. Well, I can, but Im not a fan of becoming obese or getting colon cancer from all that processed food.

That said, I eat it once a week, normally sundays. I get 2 crispy snack wraps and that shit is danker than snoop dogs/lions head stash.

No fries though, because its nothing but empty calories and oil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: Nimpo]
    #18419760 -

Agreed on the fries and I miss 29 cent hamburger days as well but I eat better now so who cares.


--------------------

"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown." -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: LadySativa]
    #18419823 -

IDK op, they still taste like garbage to me.


We fry with beef tallow where I work, but it surely isn't Mcdickhole's.

Shit, we butter our bread with tallow

:aweyeah:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ganjfather]
    #18419830 -

ganjfather said:
Shit, we butter our bread with tallow





That sounds disgusting and amazing at the same time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid [Re: ganjfather] * 1
    #18419836 -

sounds like a recipe for death


--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Macey Howard 2,278 13 07/29/15 05:21 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* Strawberry Nesquick Phychotron 995 10 04/10/05 03:02 PM
by verogirl
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,226 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,695 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,954 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* This forum reminds me of kandy kids LaCasta 2,459 18 10/15/02 06:17 PM
by LeaveMeAlone
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
PsilosKube 4,251 28 11/03/02 12:59 PM
by PsilosKube

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,544 topic views. 1 members, 199 guests and 300 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.