Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: The Phleg]
    #18315898 -

pyrate999 said:
P&S?



Philosophy and Spirituality was the name of this forum up until about 2 years ago. You can imagine how abrasive it was. :laugh: Good times.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Rahz]
    #18315923 -

Can only imagine the anarchy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Rahz]
    #18315931 -

Rahz said:
pyrate999 said:
P&S?



Philosophy and Spirituality was the name of this forum up until about 2 years ago. You can imagine how abrasive it was. :laugh: Good times.



bahahah that would have been epic


--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Rahz]
    #18315934 -

Rahz said:
pyrate999 said:
P&S?



Philosophy and Spirituality was the name of this forum up until about 2 years ago. You can imagine how abrasive it was. :laugh: Good times.



I've been here 9 years now the only thing I have learned is to not submit to dogma.  Fuck you bitches especially the Dog Whisperer.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Rahz]
    #18316154 -

Rahz said:
pyrate999 said:
P&S?



Philosophy and Spirituality was the name of this forum up until about 2 years ago. You can imagine how abrasive it was. :laugh: Good times.



Good times indeed. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to PS&P? [Re: Icelander]
    #18316728 -

LunarEclipse said:
pyrate999 said:
Icelander said:
Actually I think it's you who have recently attained some semblance of sanity. (a rare accomplishment:thumbup:). This nonsense has been going on here for a long time as far as I know.  Just imagine if no one was guarding this place. (you are one of them now) :haha:



Thanks for keeping the looneys on the path. :grin:



What the hell does that mean?

That is almost a personalism especially with the grin.  I am tempted to bring in the Dip.  Not really never mind.  I am flattered.



I hope you're trolling. It could be a Pink Floyd reference

Icelander said:
Actually I think it's you who have recently attained some semblance of sanity. (a rare accomplishment:thumbup:). This nonsense has been going on here for a long time as far as I know.  Just imagine if no one was guarding this place. (you are one of them now) :haha:



:likeaboss:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18316874 -

LunarEclipse said:
I've been here 9 years now the only thing I have learned is to not submit to dogma.  Fuck you bitches especially the Dog Whisperer.



So -- dare I ask -- do you dogmatically refuse to submit to dogma? :omgz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Rahz]
    #18316894 -

Rahz said:
pyrate999 said:
P&S?



Philosophy and Spirituality was the name of this forum up until about 2 years ago. You can imagine how abrasive it was. :laugh: Good times.



2 years ago? This is 2013 mang, where the fuck you been?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: teknix]
    #18317230 -

Quote:
You still seem like a dick.  Sorry.



Actually that's a personalism, I suggest you put me back on nignore.:bigyesnod:


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: hTx]
    #18317245 -

:rolleyes:

UM....NO.


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18318986 -

Cactilove said:
:rolleyes:

UM....NO.



SI

!


--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18319009 -

Cactilove said:
In my opinion, an army of bad shit crazy people have risen and flooded into PS&P. Every other post I see is just a bunch of non-sensical ramblings. The worst part is that many of these people actually think they are having coherent conversations with each other, when in reality I think many of these people have not a fucking clue what the other is saying.
It's all word salad dressed with bullshit these days!
So what the fuck happened to PS&P...
Or, What the fuck happened to me?:wtfsonic:



it's you. but all the same I think it's funny that this forum gives s&m a hard time :curbyourenthusiasm:


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Kickle]
    #18319158 -

S&M is great, and I would never judge people for their beliefs as long as they were not personally causing suffering to others. However, PS&P Is all about putting ideas to the test, yet people are always coming in here (formally myself) expecting people not to tear their ideas apart from the ground up. That is the whole merit of this place in my opinion. If your world view stands on solid ground then they won't be torn down easily. It is comical now days when I see a person getting offended when people corrode their idealogy. I think it's mainly the lack of understanding of what the point of this place is. I plan on curbing this ignorance. I would rather people get it earlier then have to wait as long as I did to understand why we have a forum like this.


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18319171 -

I just requested a third moderator. Hope that helps. :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18319174 -

:thumbup:

good luck


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18319185 -

Cactilove said:
S&M is great, and I would never judge people for their beliefs as long as they were not personally causing suffering to others. However, PS&P Is all about putting ideas to the test, yet people are always coming in here (formally myself) expecting people not to tear their ideas apart from the ground up. That is the whole merit of this place in my opinion. If your world view stands on solid ground then they won't be torn down easily. It is comical now days when I see a person getting offended when people corrode their idealogy. I think it's mainly the lack of understanding of what the point of this place is. I plan on curbing this ignorance. I would rather people get it earlier then have to wait as long as I did to understand why we have a forum like this.



QFT


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Middleman]
    #18319193 -

Rev. Morton said:
I just requested a third moderator. Hope that helps. :sun:



Make treesniper the moderator of PSP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: 2525]
    #18319217 -

:hahthatsrich:

I think tree sniper is in general a good hearted individual, but I'm not sure he is qualified as being a moderator as of yet.


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: Cactilove]
    #18319252 -

just bring back veritas


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck happened to PS&P?! [Re: 2525]
    #18319265 -

I'd much rather see one of the OG posters from this forum get the nomination.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a n y p u r p o s e ? geokillsA 1,595 16 11/01/01 12:18 AM
by geokills
* No more Spirituality or Philosophy in S&P chemkid 1,589 6 10/10/02 08:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Here and Now at S&P Zero7a1 431 8 08/09/03 10:06 AM
by Zero7a1
* I believe in E.S.P.
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,261 30 06/14/03 08:09 PM
by somebodyelse
* Cycle of Shroomy Happenings...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Amber_Glow 3,528 63 10/07/02 10:47 AM
by Swami
* Fuck Yourself
( 1 2 3 all )
Sclorch 6,309 56 10/31/02 10:26 AM
by Anonymous
* What happened last night? fireworks_godS 791 19 07/19/03 11:04 PM
by Shroomism
* The Zen and Flow of S&P
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 2,454 42 10/23/03 11:07 AM
by Droz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,914 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.