Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194945 -

Shroomopotamus said:
NWlight said:
ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


THE PATH UNWINDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG


god damn, i think this whole site is high.







:lolsy:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194947 -

Shroomopotamus said:
pi = infinite
circle of life = infinite
the mayans are disney
and pi is mufasa



mufasa died pretty early in the movie though. definitely not infinite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Dork]
    #18194952 -

consumesomeshrooms said:
Shroomopotamus said:
pi = infinite
circle of life = infinite
the mayans are disney
and pi is mufasa



mufasa died pretty early in the movie though. definitely not infinite



omfg did you pay no attention in 94?


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194956 -

are you talking about when he came back through the sex clouds to talk to simba? i paid attention. my whole room was lion king themed when i was a kid:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194957 -



:loldongs:

just noticed the correlation there


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight]
    #18194965 -

consumesomeshrooms said:
are you talking about when he came back through the sex clouds to talk to simba? i paid attention. my whole room was lion king themed when i was a kid:tongue:



I'm talking about the circle of life.

NWlight said:


:loldongs:

just noticed the correlation there





--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18194970 -



:whacker:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight]
    #18194971 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18194976 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194982 -





--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight]
    #18194994 -

This thread has turned to blasphemy.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18195002 -

rule 34 cannot be denied.

and joke's on you, he's a homo anyway


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18195006 -

dude i also have 2 lion king mugs that i still use to this day. one is simba and one is nala:tongue: im too lazy to go take a pic right now so i'm gonna search the internet for them and post a real pic tomorrow. and i have a picture of me dressed up as nala for halloween when i was like 3 because my parents told me it was simba:lol: ill post that too lol. i was a lion king junkie back in the day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Dork]
    #18195017 -

found them.





i'll prove it tomorrow:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Dork]
    #18195022 -

NWlight said:
rule 34 cannot be denied.

and joke's on you, he's a homo anyway




:megusta:
Simba got mad pussy
consumesomeshrooms said:
found them.





i'll prove it tomorrow:cool:



I'd suck dick for those.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Dork]
    #18195023 -

I can do this all day.



--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Dork]
    #18195024 -

what's with all the jaundice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight]
    #18195039 -

NWlight said:
I can do this all day.





& I can counteract it all night


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: akira_akuma]
    #18195049 -

akira_akuma said:
what's with all the jaundice?



They're lions


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18195053 -

:creepylurker::datass:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Given an infinite amount of time, a bunch of monkeys with a typewriter could produce Shakespeare."
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 3,600 29 12/28/11 06:44 PM
by morrowasted
* An Infinitely Large Circle...
( 1 2 all )
wyldeman007 1,676 22 12/28/07 04:20 PM
by YidakiMan
* A hypothetical question that involves a monkey, a typewriter, and an infinite amount of time Coaster 2,335 19 10/21/08 09:30 AM
by truekimbo2
* If the universe is limitless and everything is in it, then wouldn't there be infinite Gods in it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LayYouIn 9,140 111 05/23/08 01:01 AM
by andrewss
* Raspberry Pi micro linux computer
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,025 25 02/12/15 11:05 AM
by psi
* Pi=4 r_o_ry 490 12 11/22/10 10:48 PM
by a2theDawG
* God Said Pi = 3; Stand By Your Beliefs Dammit
( 1 2 3 all )
Arden 4,910 58 09/24/10 12:38 AM
by ChronicCluster
* Happy Pi Day
( 1 2 all )
AluxesLeaf 1,331 21 03/14/10 09:08 PM
by noticeofeviction

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,533 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.