Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
pi
    #18194787 -

omg guys what if pi is a code like binary but with all the numbers?!?!?!


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194789 -

It's for circles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194790 -

:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: something super extreme]
    #18194795 -

fuck circles


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194807 -

oh, a trippy aussie. great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi] * 1
    #18194817 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194820 -

omg what if it was just a ratio between the radius of a circle and its circumference

:bored:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight]
    #18194829 -

you needa look outside the box, that shit is infinite what if the Mayans wrote it to warn us.


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194835 -

jerryboi said:
you needa look outside the box, that shit is infinite what if the Mayans wrote it to warn us.



pi = infinite
circle of life = infinite
the mayans are disney
and pi is mufasa


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18194840 -

if pi = Mufasa and Mufasa = Disney then Disney = infinite?


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194848 -

pi = Disney? :crazy: 100$ says every Disney movie is in the code, Disney just found it first.


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194850 -

jerryboi said:
if pi = Mufasa and Mufasa = Disney then Disney = infinite?



& thus the circle of life continues


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (04/30/13 11:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight] * 3
    #18194860 -

ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


THE PATH UNWINDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG


god damn, i think this whole site is high.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18194862 -

Pi is not infinite. I had a cherry one the other day, and it is gone.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: koods]
    #18194868 -

yeah but i bet you that cherry was circular.

=pi bitch


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: koods] * 1
    #18194869 -

cant stop seeing little Micky mouses everywhere :lolwut:


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi]
    #18194872 -

put down the oil burner bro


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: NWlight] * 2
    #18194878 -

NWlight said:
ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


THE PATH UNWINDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG


god damn, i think this whole site is high.





--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: jerryboi] * 1
    #18194885 -

jerryboi said:
fuck circles



We call them "glory holes" here.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pi [Re: koods]
    #18194902 -

uhhhhh


--------------------
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Given an infinite amount of time, a bunch of monkeys with a typewriter could produce Shakespeare."
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 3,600 29 12/28/11 06:44 PM
by morrowasted
* An Infinitely Large Circle...
( 1 2 all )
wyldeman007 1,676 22 12/28/07 04:20 PM
by YidakiMan
* A hypothetical question that involves a monkey, a typewriter, and an infinite amount of time Coaster 2,335 19 10/21/08 09:30 AM
by truekimbo2
* If the universe is limitless and everything is in it, then wouldn't there be infinite Gods in it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LayYouIn 9,140 111 05/23/08 01:01 AM
by andrewss
* Raspberry Pi micro linux computer
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,025 25 02/12/15 11:05 AM
by psi
* Pi=4 r_o_ry 490 12 11/22/10 10:48 PM
by a2theDawG
* God Said Pi = 3; Stand By Your Beliefs Dammit
( 1 2 3 all )
Arden 4,910 58 09/24/10 12:38 AM
by ChronicCluster
* Happy Pi Day
( 1 2 all )
AluxesLeaf 1,331 21 03/14/10 09:08 PM
by noticeofeviction

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,533 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.