Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinescreaminsemen
enthusiast

Nuts in a vice
    #1815659 - 08/15/03 02:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Man life is a tough. It seems all I do is work and can't get ahead. Then I get someone here scammin my ass for all my shit. Left me starting over. As if shit isn't rough as it was.
My job sucks, my wife bitches too much, my hot rod isn't running to hot. I said God Damn I need a break.
Another thing that sucks, is fake ass people. People you think are down with you, piss down your back.
Man I feel like gettin in my car, crusing as fast as that bitch will go until she runs out of gas. Man just run away from all the bullshit.

Man if any of you people are feelin me please let me know how to deal with this. I was always so calm and cool, now I'm just an introvert. Are there any real people anymore?
Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Nuts in a vice [Re: screaminsemen]
    #1818213 - 08/15/03 10:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I feel for you dood. Maybe you should fill up your gas tank and have a ride. I know when I was completely wrecked, and didn't know what the fuck to do, cry or pull the trigger, I hopped in my friends car(lol) and drove and drove into the mountains, and back roads where it was kinda nice. I went to the top of the mountain and screamed as loud as i could. It felt kinda good.

I dont know if that will help, but sometimes it is too much man. You are selling your body as a slave to make money for someone else, and dont accomplish anythign but making them alot of money, and them not appreciatiing it. Thats how it works for me anyways.

As far as fake people go, fuck them. We dont need them. I hate 2 faced people, and the world is full of them..they try and play you to somehow work of the social latter or something...in the end they lose dood. Fake people might get more money than you, or think they win, but in the end, those who are true to themselves and everyone else are truely the winners. They will earn the trust of other real people, and hopefully shit will happen.

Ass i can tell you is to be proud of who you are man. This world is designed for the selfish, greedy, two faced person, and if you stand strong, although it may be tough, it shows alot about you.

take some time to yourself too. Even if its just for a walk each day, it allows you to collect your thoughts without anyone bitching, where you can talk to yourself and explain to each of your voices how everyone sucks ;D

I hope shit gets better for you man, i really do. You are not alone. :smile:

peace

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlinescreaminsemen
enthusiast

Re: Nuts in a vice [Re: tak]
    #1818812 - 08/16/03 02:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm cool. Hot rods fixed, wife quit bitchin. True fuckin bliss....

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Nuts in a vice [Re: screaminsemen]
    #1819313 - 08/16/03 08:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

good to hear that :smile:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being