Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

how introverted are you?
    #14337126 - 04/23/11 07:23 AM (10 years, 26 days ago)

since you're on here there is a good possibility that you are more introverted than extroverted.

as for myself i would say i'm probably around 6-8.

:aum:

Edited by Anonymous (04/23/11 12:28 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecthoolhu
INFJ

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14337242 - 04/23/11 08:53 AM (10 years, 26 days ago)

probably around a six for me

OfflineMyStIcAT
numerology is shit

#14337277 - 04/23/11 09:20 AM (10 years, 26 days ago)

7-8 I suppose

--------------------
Thanks God!

A-c-t-u-alize your dreams!

can't stop giggling wtflol

OfflineBrenExplode
 User Gallery

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: MyStIcAT]
    #14337942 - 04/23/11 01:32 PM (10 years, 26 days ago)

It really depends on my mood. A lot of the time, I'm happy and communicate everything on my mind. Other days though can be shitty, and don't have much to say. Sometimes I'm out of my mind, and everyone understands how I'm feeling without me having to say a word. I'd say about a 6 or 7.

--------------------

There've been times when I wander, and times when I don't.
Concepts I'll ponder, and concepts I won't ever see.
God isn't one of these, former or latter.
Which did you think I meant?

It doesn't matter to me.

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

#14338224 - 04/23/11 02:26 PM (10 years, 26 days ago)

6.  Sometimes I like to socialize.  After which time, I need to recharge.  If I socialize too much, I get really irritable.

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

OfflineBig Worm
Perf
 User Gallery

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #14338255 - 04/23/11 02:33 PM (10 years, 26 days ago)

probably a 6-7 for me normally.

a 9-11 if i'm high.

--------------------

Invisiblecthoolhu
INFJ

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Big Worm]
    #14341440 - 04/24/11 01:55 AM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

a 9-11 if i'm high.

same goes for me too lol

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #14341482 - 04/24/11 02:05 AM (10 years, 25 days ago)

About a 7 or 8 for me. I don't have a wide circle of friends, just a few close ones, and I enjoy being alone most of the time. I'm happy with this.

Invisiblecthoolhu
INFJ

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #14342263 - 04/24/11 07:39 AM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Sometimes i like being around around people even though i dont feel like talking i wonder if the silence makes them uncomefortable lol

Anonymous #2

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: cthoolhu]
    #14342289 - 04/24/11 08:09 AM (10 years, 25 days ago)

INFJ

Quite introverted.  Apparently only 1% of the pop are this and 1/3 of these are males.

I'm male.

I'm also a systemizer, rating on SQ as 104.  Asperger scale = 34, EQ (Emotional quotient = 46 (normal))

What does that all mean?

Jack s*it

Just human, sadly.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #14342865 - 04/24/11 12:18 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

I am very introverted.

I moved around every couple years as a kid, changing schools almost every year, and being homeschooled and pulled out of school alot pre - jr. high.

So i am very independent and do not look outside to find people with which to occupy myself.

It's a trade off. Although i am very independent, my lack of desire to socialize makes me a bit of a stick in the mud at times...

I've been in a new city since August and have made no friends. I am 100% content with my girlfriend and the people i work with.

That said, i am good at communicating abstract or complex thoughts/ideas to others, and can be very vocal in the right situation. I am just too pigheaded to involve myself with most small talk.

It is getting better though, as i grow into my 20's, i am finding people are more mature and worth socializing with...

I do find it very hard to meet people though, despite being approachable and friendly.

Anyways, what scale are you using to calculate these numbers?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous #2

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: PDU]
    #14344085 - 04/24/11 05:55 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

EQ and SQ relate to "brain type".  Hans Asperger in 1944 observed groups of males who lacked empathy but were highly systematic toward others; they had intense interest in a single subject, found it hard to make friends due to this and so it was termed a triad of impairment.  It is also known as a developmental problem.  And there's a hypothesis that these have evolutionary foundations.

EQ = The female (empathizing) brain - 17% of males have this
SQ = The male (systemizing) brain - 17% of females have this

You can take the questionnaire online at www.eqsq.com - This Q'aire contains the same questions and rating method that clinical, dev, personality and forensic psychs use.  So it's validated and considered a standard part of battery.

Im majoring in psych and I was the only one who scored so high on SQ in the whole class (n=97).

In determining whether someone has an autistic spectrum condition, a scale from 1 - 36 measures the likelihood.

I however don't have any ASC, my empathizing ability is too high..

I do though, have a differential (very similar) diganosis, just branded with a different label...

I LOVE to be alone, though I am dating an EXTREME extrovert (I know, go figure... right) but it does have it's payoff, although sometimes she sticks her foot in it through thinking by talking

:peace:

Edited by Anonymous (04/24/11 06:08 PM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

#14344118 - 04/24/11 06:05 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Interesting. I have the empathizing-type brain. No real surprise there.

Anonymous #2

#14344155 - 04/24/11 06:12 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

It would be interesting to know how many introverts here are E's or S's - there is also the "balanced" type.

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

#14344171 - 04/24/11 06:14 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Very introverted, 8-10. Iv become very sick of people constantly wanting to waste my time with their own interests and wonder why I dont enjoy them. Too many people incapable of understanding me, especially when Im high/tripping.

I got sick of looking for someone out there who is open minded, intelligent, and in general able to think for their self. Too many of them falling for the same thing over and over again, conflicting personalities and interests. After all that I left my friends, dumped my girlfriend(also had to do with how many questions she was asking about the shroomz equipment), just gave up and found that I am much happier alone.

Anonymous #2

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Wise Toad]
    #14344184 - 04/24/11 06:17 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Wise Toad said:
Very introverted, 8-10. Iv become very sick of people constantly wanting to waste my time with their own interests and wonder why I dont enjoy them. Too many people incapable of understanding me, especially when Im high/tripping.

I got sick of looking for someone out there who is open minded, intelligent, and in general able to think for their self. Too many of them falling for the same thing over and over again, conflicting personalities and interests. After all that I left my friends, dumped my girlfriend(also had to do with how many questions she was asking about the shroomz equipment), just gave up and found that I am much happier alone.

So do you think you've overcome the dilemma of isolation/intimacy?

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #14344247 - 04/24/11 06:32 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

I got 62 EQ, 31 SQ, brain type balanced.

I really thought I was going to score much higher on SQ than I did though.  I feel I'm a bit more analytical than most women, but I guess not.  I guess I'm only extremely analytical about a few things, like organic chem and neuro chem, but I don't look at a peice of furniture and wonder how it's made. :lol:

I'm still extremely introverted, but not because I can't understand interaction.  It's because I'm desperately shy.

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

#14344259 - 04/24/11 06:35 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Im not sure, given that Im talking to you right now this is a form of interaction. If your talking intimacy in terms of a "everyday" friend, while I have given up looking if I ever find one enough like me its quite possible I would take him as worth spending time with; I guess thats what this site is to me in a sense.

So far every relationship I have had has been like a middle school group project, I am the only one who seems to learn anything in the time between each meeting and the only one who can both teach and make intuitive/imaginative discoveries simply through talking.

Iv had all the sex and girls I want for one life and just don't see anything in them; I cant stand relationships of the sort(as well as kids/pets so that completely rules out families)

Slipping into my third eye has been mind blowing

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: BothHands]
    #14344377 - 04/24/11 07:00 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
I'm still extremely introverted, but not because I can't understand interaction.  It's because I'm desperately shy.

Same here. Like I said, I have a small group of close friends but I'm certainly no social butterfly.

Anonymous #2

Re: how introverted are you? [Re: Wise Toad]
    #14344384 - 04/24/11 07:02 PM (10 years, 25 days ago)

I know this is gonna be a long shot, but I think you have overcome it by what you convey in words..  What I understand the dilemma to be is the analog of finding "the one" whether it's a partner or yourself.

I'm kinda the same in terms of what relationships mean.  I could just as easily stop having sex this day forth and quit the family life (I have 3 kids).  Just take each day as it comes.  As for feeling like relationships are projects, I can identify with that, more times than not mine have revolved around plasticity.

I'm looking forward to tripping very soon

:awebig:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon Scales

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being