Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock * 4
    #17840506 -

This guy gives a really awesome speech. I appreciate the point he made about how he felt that a monkey had been lifted off his back when he kicked using cannabis. Not that smoking herb is a bad thing, but I personally feel its use should be reserved for special occasions rather than an every hour of the day thing. Check the video out and share your thoughts about it.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: trampis]
    #17840519 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: something super extreme]
    #17840528 -

Yeah, too bad some douche mod locked that thread which encouraged me make this one. :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: trampis]
    #17840535 -

And not without good reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: trampis]
    #17840540 -

Thanks for making this thread trampis!

I forgot to add " Discuss. " to my original post, which would've obviously made all the difference. :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: trampis]
    #17840544 -

Hence my thread which includes a description. I thought it was a good video that could allow for a good discussion. What do you think about his speech?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: trampis]
    #17840725 -

This speech gave me goosebumps. I knew most of the stuff he was talking about beforehand, but he reinforced messages and topics that I hadn't noticed or had forgotten. It is really sad to see what our world is coming to...


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: 11nova] * 2
    #17840778 -

11nova said:
he reinforced messages and topics that I hadn't noticed or had forgotten.



I believe that if I go out and voice these ideas and messages I'd be rushed back to the psychiatric ward with some delusional paranoid disorder labelled to my forehead.

I got into so much trouble over this DMT that I never actually "synthesized" (one officer to another: A-what is DMT anyway? B-some kind of synthetic dope).

So yeah fuck all those assholes who are against the hallucinogenic goodness.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: 11nova]
    #17840803 -

I found it to be really moving too, especially the way he talks in the end, you can tell he's really emotional about it, it's really important that we have people like him to represent us.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: Constantine] * 1
    #17840930 -

This guy is awesome. Always enjoying listening to him and reading his material.
I wont sit here and say that hallucinogenic drugs are the answer to real change the
world needs but it certainly would not hurt. There is most certainly a war on consciousness
in the modern world and I do truly believe we are constantly being held down by our government
and special interest groups. Only in a world this sick can plants and fungi be illegal that
basically do nothing but good while other drugs like Alcohol and tobacco and caffeine and the
plethora of garbage that Big Pharma thrusts upon the masses are widely accepted and abused
while the others in this society are scoffed upon.

Our society, even here on the shroomery is so apathetic to the way we live and to our actions
against nature as well as ourselves as we wage our wars to sustain such a destructive way of
life. When I talk to people out in the real world or again on this site I feel there is nothing
that is going to stray us from our current path. Anything short of a devastating natural
catastrophe or our own undoing is going to be able to stop this train from totally wiping out
our forests and stopping the wars against other nation and people in general (drug wars, personal freedoms).

Thanks for posting Trampis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17840933 -

Watch as this thread is widely ignored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #17841009 -

I should have mentioned something about boobs in the title.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17841026 -

I've recently become a big Graham Hancock fan. This lecture was very powerful. Thanks for posting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: bryguy27007]
    #17841035 -

I thought he was going to burst into tears more than once during that speech..


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: 11nova]
    #17841109 -

That's how I felt too. You can tell how passionate he is about what he is talking about. Very interesting guy. He gave a Skype lecture to my class a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I really want to read Supernatural now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: bryguy27007]
    #17841300 -

I read Supernatural recently, you should definitely get it!

What did he talk about during the lecture ?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: Constantine]
    #17841437 -

It's on my list for sure. Well the lecture was focused on Ayahuasca but he went pretty heavy in cave paintings as well. Also the similarities between spiritual entity contact and extraterresteial entity contact. I have his slides saved on my computer. I can see if I can get permission to post them here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock [Re: bryguy27007] * 1
    #17841849 -

Thread widely ignored as per usual. Apathy is the modern god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When a vegan lectures you on the evils of meat
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 24,461 158 04/13/05 07:45 PM
by blackroselove
* Bill Graham drops acid
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 10,232 50 01/07/05 04:14 PM
by Hooty
* My English paper on the drug war: MOTH 2,333 15 09/27/04 04:03 PM
by Twirling
* Is there a shift in consciousness that's about to happen?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 7,901 86 02/09/05 12:22 AM
by Vvellum
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Roger Waters anti-Iraq war songs LearyfanS 1,519 4 10/03/04 03:20 PM
by question_for_joo
* Graham Nash - "We Can Change The World" (mp3) LearyfanS 698 3 11/16/05 11:42 PM
by Learyfan
* Graham Hancock Cognitive_Shift 263 0 11/04/08 10:24 AM
by Cognitive_Shift

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
921 topic views. 8 members, 15 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.