Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: User created forums! [Re: John Nada]
    #17791507 -

MaxFresh said:
I see. You should just make a separate one for the user-created forums. Probably the most key feature that needs to be sorted out is banning, cause after the forums take off, everyone's gonna start harassing you about it in a quick big shitstorm.

:highfive:



I don't doubt that for even a moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #17791604 -

damn, I might have to become a supporter for this new nizznazz

:kingcrankey:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: mellowparty]
    #17791768 -

mellowparty said:
There should an opium den for all the opiate heads :grin::syringe::drooling:




I think The Opium Den would be a cool subforum, but if everyone makes one for every class of drugs wouldn't ODD's traffic get diverted?  I'm not against the creation of specific drug subforums, but I like ODD too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17791787 -

MorphinTime said:
mellowparty said:
There should an opium den for all the opiate heads :grin::syringe::drooling:




I think The Opium Den would be a cool subforum, but if everyone makes one for every class of drugs wouldn't ODD's traffic get diverted?  I'm not against the creation of specific drug subforums, but I like ODD too.



I suppose so but order will inevitably follow and all shall be blessed with higher knowledge :voila:

Dayumn smoked over a gram of deemsters and I think its recrystallizing on my cortex. At one point got out there I literally lost the concept of me taking a drug in the first place. Scary :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: mellowparty]
    #17791815 -

It kinda sucks that you have to be a member for a year in order to make a new forum.



--------------------
The Basics
A little civility goes a long way

The Noob Forum
The Hammock Hangers' Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: SpitballJedi] * 7
    #17791892 -

SpitballJedi said:
It kinda sucks that you have to be a member for a year in order to make a new forum.





not really tho.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: broken]
    #17791950 -

My Space forum just disappeared after I made a post and appointed mods...?

Did I do something wrong?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong] * 4
    #17791986 -

Well fuck...I sure hope that wasn't me who knocked the Pub offline by doing that.

Reminds me of when I tripped over the cord and unplugged the DJ at my 8th grade dance :ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17791997 -

Space forum?  :strokebeard:

Hope that gets fixed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong] * 1
    #17792200 -

shLong said:
Well fuck...I sure hope that wasn't me who knocked the Pub offline by doing that.

Reminds me of when I tripped over the cord and unplugged the DJ at my 8th grade dance :ifyoucanawe:




You broke the whole site I think

Takes me ten tries to get anywhere today.



Quote:
We cannot proceed. 
Be right back ...






You fucking broke the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Beefy1]
    #17792539 -

so when does the dissociative discussion start? :shrug:

as soon as I seen these new forums I knew they would mostly end up like this.

:edit:

silly me... I see what's going on here :facepalm:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (02/12/13 10:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: LuSiD9] * 4
    #17793486 -

Andy, I apologize for posting god awful videos in global threads, but this one actually applies to this situation:





I won't do it again.

:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Adden]
    #17793536 -

Yes. I may have pissed a little.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Adden]
    #17794072 -

Dystopia said:





holy shit i haven't laughed so hard in months!


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: broken]
    #17794123 -

Why is the heroin ring forum gone? :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Constantine]
    #17794194 -

duh, i fuckin wonder...


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: nooneman]
    #17795631 -

Supporters only? :bored:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 2
    #17795642 -

It's $5... per month... max. :bored:
Can you imagine what would happen if every :shitbird: could make a subreddit user-created forum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #17795708 -

$60/year is another bill I can't afford as an already struggling college student. :shrug:  I was mostly joking anyway though because I do understand why allowing every user to create a forum would be a problem.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17795725 -

But you already are one :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Users trading DreaMaTrix 2,172 7 06/28/02 03:21 AM
by windex
* Dream Forum
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 5,283 43 06/27/04 02:35 PM
by Muppet
* Announcement: Archival of Five Forums & Post Expiration
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 7,203 35 02/02/04 04:24 PM
by Anno
* - Forum Changes - geokillsA 3,375 16 02/26/03 08:03 AM
by geokills
* Re: User Forums. AnubisRonin 2,501 18 04/13/00 05:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Name change for Arts and Multimedia forum ThorA 2,409 11 05/19/03 01:11 PM
by Murex
* user comments egghead 1,178 2 07/29/01 07:14 PM
by Thor
* PMs to multiple users..
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,604 22 04/21/03 03:41 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
20,991 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.