Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested?
    #1754040 -

I'm sure that theres maybe a post on this, but I was just wondering about fellow shroomers out there.

For me the most I've ever taken was 80g fresh.(b+ and pr's) Although it was the most I'd ever taken I tripped harder on my second trip(bad trip) but since then I have learned a lot and can handle myself tripping pretty well now. I guess after so many medium trips it's no wonder I keep on wondering how deep this rabbit hole goes?


--------------------
manja!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: harken989]
    #1754070 -

i ate 10 gams dried once.

i wasent ready for it....it was ok at first but then shit just didnt feel right and i coudent put my finger on it. I just layed there waiting for it to go away for what seemed like days. The clock moved so slow. I think i blocked out most of the trip cause i dont remeber a whole lot but at my peak i was thinking about something and i was trying hard not to cause it was making me feel like shit and my stomach would feel like shit. But eventually i wouldent take it and the mere thought of whatever it was just made me puke everywhere....a psycological puke is the wierdest thing ever.

It will be awhile before i attempt that one again but i my trips since then have had so much more substance and meaning to them.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Vulture]
    #1754122 -

most ive taken is 7g dry of Eq's. to much for me. although im glad i ate that much now, it really sends you somewhere else and tells you alot. it was total madness.


--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Bob_J]
    #1754145 -

15 dry grams ... although i had torlence :bong:


--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1754207 -

just 2 grams for me. I'm a pussy. I'll try a 5-grammer after my next batch of South African grows


--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1754228 -

3 grams I think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: whole9]
    #1754352 -

8 grams of dried cubes, got lost on the way to see fireworks out in the middle of nowhere not a good experience..


--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: kief]
    #1754460 -

10g dry.


--------------------
I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs.
--Nancy Reagan, former First Lady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Grandpa]
    #1754466 -

7 grams...i will never ever do that again


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: harken989]
    #1754570 -

15g dry
It was pretty insane.
I try to stick to 5g these days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: harken989]
    #1754576 -

5g


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1754676 -

silversoul7 said:
5g 



Ditto, The heroes dose. With some good weed, I broke through  big time. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Jackal]
    #1754910 -

I've got 7g's just waiting to be ingested, but the most i've ever done is around 3g


--------------------
~~SBM~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: ScumBagMaximum]
    #1755083 -

5g's here. That was for my second time dosing!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: the free thinker]
    #1755191 -

13gs dry (P. Semilceanta) Ate 8g originally then finished off my batch about 3 hours in to the trip... Throughly enjoyable, including the fact that I could only crawl round mumbling to myself, eventually passed out tho :laugh:


--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1755226 -

I had 7g mystery dealer shrooms. I had a bad trip because I was at the mall and some kids saw my eyes or though my friend's fro was funny because they started running around in aisles near us throwing stuff. I sat down in the food court with my friend and didn't say like a single word I just stared at him trying to think of what to say. I don't think they were very strong shrooms though? Either that or I'm a crazy fuck who needs a lot of mushrooms to get freaked out.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Wysefool]
    #1755340 -

9 grams dry. Changed my life, scared the shit out of me, made me a little nuts. The madness that gripped my soul couldnt be described by words, the only way to describe it is that I was inside M.C Escher's mind, living in his paintings la la la la no more level 5 trip for me. hehe


--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: Judas]
    #1755474 -

7g dry. Dont think they were that potent though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: zeta]
    #1755484 -

15 grams, wow!!! I've only done about an eighth myself, and that was quite a while ago and I wasn't really prepared for it. I think a combination of knowledge, set, and setting is essential for the big dose, and one can take away a very positive experience from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the most shrooms you've ever ingested? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1755589 -

an eighth a couple of times, but only one of those times did i not have tolerance- and it sent me into quite a trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Perserving my shrooms? TO KEEP FRESH!?????HEEELLPPP DarkMushrooom 2,161 3 01/19/03 09:21 PM
by Cow Shit Collector
* 7 fresh grams? whiterastahippie 1,665 9 11/03/02 06:47 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* What is the largest amount of shrooms you have...
( 1 2 all )
TonyMontana 3,715 27 11/06/02 01:54 AM
by InFecTeD-FuRY
* shroom tea JameZTheNewbie 2,039 10 10/04/02 04:01 PM
by catchlov
* just got shrooms, advice needed:)
( 1 2 all )
Synthincog_Nito 6,131 21 04/13/09 12:30 AM
by LSDan
* dog ate my shrooms?
( 1 2 3 all )
shroomizzy 6,795 46 07/07/20 02:58 PM
by DJ Ed
* Shroom too often???
( 1 2 3 all )
djjoel 6,903 41 10/23/02 04:15 AM
by Floydian
* tripping on one gram
( 1 2 all )
kaz 10,847 33 10/09/14 10:33 PM
by LogicaL Chaos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
5,080 topic views. 0 members, 20 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.