Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #17484882 -

Sigh, the modern human. So repressed we are...


--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: thoughts]
    #17484885 -

Hahaha iwasaclown that is literally worst case scenario, porn pops up when your female roomates and friend are staring straight at your phone hahahah seriously nightmare status. With the patents tho, omg haha terrible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Bovice]
    #17484927 -

Yeah, at least we're all close and they pretended nothing happened.
Wouldve sucked if it was a girl I was hitting on or something.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17484955 -

Soulidarity said:
man i've done more embarassing shit then this at parties



i was hammer drunk at this party once, we were chilling in this dudes basement with like 10-20 people. anyways it had a low lying plywood roof, and people were saying " theres no way you could break through that ", i thought to my inebriated self- "Challenge accepted". i jumped up and headbutted the roof. and i broke the roof.

:feelsgoodman:


so the party continued on and i was oblivious to how obnoxiously wasted i was. anyways next the topic of deoderant burning when sprayed on your balls came up. and people were saying " dude it makes your balls burn when you spray it on your balls ". i again thought- "Challenge accepted". i jumped up and said " nah man thats bullshit, it doesn't burn man, watch ". whipped out my full cock and balls infront of a room of 20 people, sprayed my balls all up with Lynx deoderant. and stood there for 15 seconds saying " see man, it doesnt burn, your all retards ". then i sat down, and about a minute later, i'm like " OH SHIT......THIS SHIT IS STARTING TO BURN MAN....". i looked around for some sort of salvation, and all i could see was a cold 1.25litre bottle of coke. so i poured this onto my balls, while sitting on this guys couch. it was temporary relief :feelsgoodman:. at this point the owner of the house had just had enough and just :facepalm:'ed. but alas, as the coke drained off my balls i again felt the burning sensation, the next sign of relief i could see was to sprint over to his mothers car and rest my balls up on the cold metal exterior to cool them off.


that shit is way more awkward then what your describing. i don't think it was ever spoken of again. but who cares man people forget about it eventually. you just gotta laugh about shit and make the most of it. if you really want to you can just play it off as " oh i was so drunk i don't know what happened " etc etc



Like a boss.

I was at a techno cellar party (local, friends) and there was beer ad infinitum in a freezer, we just had to pay 5€ to drink all night. Got so stupidly drunk that I was singing songs next to the freezers whilst pissing at it and taking a beer out.

:dealwithit:

Edited by Beanhead (01/02/13 07:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Bovice]
    #17484979 -

Bovice said:
legit27 said:
OP, i honestly doubt your homies cares (if he even saw anything, which i doubt)

I_was_the_walrus said:
I worked at a bar for nearly 6 years. Yall don't even know the meaning of embarrassment.



any good stories hahaha?

try taking some xanax, blackout on benzo's OP, thennnnnnn tell me about embarrassing moments.



I know I was probably tripping. Any good stories to share yourself? Benzo's are f'king crazy, time destroyers



time destroyer, haha bout sums it up :lol:

well my storeis of benzo blackouts should be easy to find.

theres at least a few a month from the past year... sadly.

:makesmecry:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Beanhead]
    #17485011 -

When I was a kid, we were on vacation and we all went to McDonalds for lunch. Me and my sister wanted milkshakes. When my mom came out, I became very upset that she got me vanilla, not chocolate. We are standing in a busy parking lot, and I start demanding chocolate and refusing to take the vanilla. I kept saying I didn't want the one she got. She kept saying "take it." I wouldn't. Finally, she snapped and dumped the whole thing on my head in front of everyone.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: koods]
    #17485022 -

:haha:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Bovice]
    #17485032 -

Its ok dude, you were drunk


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: mellowparty]
    #17485146 -

7th grade. Middle of the week sometime in December. Me and my best friend go back to his place after school. His parents are out of town, but they leave him and his older sister alone all the time, so even this is no big deal. Yet, for some reason we decide to raid the liquor cabinet. We are trying everything. I start getting tipsy, then drunk.

Next thing I remember, it's 4:30 in the morning and I am in my own bed and I am crazy sick. I discover a bucket next to my bed. I use it. I have no idea how I got home. I have only this vague image of my mother asking strange questions. I think I am in trouble, but I go back to sleep.

Morning comes, and I am in a dreadful state, but surprisingly, I don't get yelled at. I guess they could see how sick I was - this was my punishment. But they want to know where I had been drinking.

And they want to know how I ended up at the front door practically NAKED. I was naked? Holy shit. I didn't know any of this. They said that around 8 o'clock, the heard a knock at the door and when they opened it, there I was, too drunk to stand, wearing underwear and my winter coat. I am covered in puke. My mom tries to question me (this is the vague image I remembered when I woke up). It is pointless, I am incoherent. She says they put me in the bathtub and clean me up. Oh god, my mom gave me a bath. This is horrible.

I tell them where I had been drinking, but  I don't how I got home. Eventually, I go to school after lunch. Everybody knows. My friend had told a bunch of people that I got really drunk, and he eventually had to walk me back to my house. Everybody knew that I kept trying to take my clothes off. That I was stumbling down the road, while people in cars backed up in rush hour traffic were trying to figure out what was wrong with me. That I walked into a tree. That my friend got me the door, knocked a couple times and then ran away. Everybody knew what had happened before I did.

OP, that is how you do blackout!


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: koods]
    #17485164 -

this past weekend, i still haven't figured out what happend.
I have vague memories of walking around town with my ex.
Falling asleep at the movie theatre, and having to leave.
Puking all over my computer, and nodding out while trying to fuck this girl.
and being so embarresed that i couldn't even keep myself from passing out in my drool,
let alone have sex with this girl. I had to kindly and i'm sure incoherently ask her to leave. 
probably the most embarrassing black out. being too fucked on kratom and xanax to fuck.

i fucked up though, because that would have been one of the best days of my life.
but my dumb ass couldn't stay sober.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Legend]
    #17485204 -

legit27 said:
this past weekend, i still haven't figured out what happend.
I have vague memories of walking around town with my ex.
Falling asleep at the movie theatre, and having to leave.
Puking all over my computer, and nodding out while trying to fuck this girl.
and being so embarresed that i couldn't even keep myself from passing out in my drool,
let alone have sex with this girl. I had to kindly and i'm sure incoherently ask her to leave. 
probably the most embarrassing black out. being too fucked on kratom and xanax to fuck.

i fucked up though, because that would have been one of the best days of my life.
but my dumb ass couldn't stay sober.



You may be able to piece things together by reading your posts. Maybe all the shit you were saying wasn't to entertain us, but so you would have a record for yourself. You posted a brazillion photos, too. Everybody loved the nudes. :datass:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: koods]
    #17485217 -

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: koods]
    #17485218 -

koods said:
legit27 said:
this past weekend, i still haven't figured out what happend.
I have vague memories of walking around town with my ex.
Falling asleep at the movie theatre, and having to leave.
Puking all over my computer, and nodding out while trying to fuck this girl.
and being so embarresed that i couldn't even keep myself from passing out in my drool,
let alone have sex with this girl. I had to kindly and i'm sure incoherently ask her to leave. 
probably the most embarrassing black out. being too fucked on kratom and xanax to fuck.

i fucked up though, because that would have been one of the best days of my life.
but my dumb ass couldn't stay sober.



You may be able to piece things together by reading your posts. Maybe all the shit you were saying wasn't to entertain us, but so you would have a record for yourself. You posted a brazillion photos, too. Everybody loved the nudes. :datass:



:lol:

shut up, i was actually embarrassed to look back at those posts!


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: quinn]
    #17485418 -

haha that is very true,


--------------------
Peace.Love.Unity.Respect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Strobelife]
    #17485421 -

you dont blackout like that on acid o-O


--------------------
Peace.Love.Unity.Respect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Strobelife]
    #17485669 -

Fuck it dude if he's a good guy he wouldn't trip about it.


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Legend]
    #17485733 -

legit27 said:
try taking some xanax, blackout on benzo's OP, thennnnnnn tell me about embarrassing moments.



QFT
Luckily by now my benzo tolerance is so fuckin high it takes 10mg+ before I even feel anything, so I don't even bother with them anymore.

I'd have some stories but most of my friends won't even tell me what all happened and I can never remember shit


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: 11nova]
    #17485744 -

11nova said:
Fuck it dude if he's a good guy he wouldn't trip about it.



The roommate doesn't have an issue with this at all. He has no idea that OP is here freaking out because he could have seen his dick. What would be REALLY embarrassing is the roommate reading this thread.

On the other hand, he did say he may have repressed the memory. You don't repress seeing someone jerk off. You repress when you ask, "do you need a hand with that?" followed by "no, but I could use a mouth."


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: Bovice]
    #17485749 -

Bovice said:
So last night I got black out drunk. I was drinking from about 3pm until the latest I can remember, which was like 2am. Don't remember falling asleep or anything up until I made a pb&j at a little after 2. Had crazy dreams, and woke up a little after three. I do remember my dreams tho, they were awesome. So I went on my lunch break at work two hours ago(I work nights) and clicked on internet explorer on my phone to read some news. This porno pops up and I'm like wtf I don't remember this shit at all. Like literally had no memory of it what so ever. So I went to my history to see when I watched it and it was last night. My whole face filled up with blood and I started getting dizzy cause me and my roommate sleep on the couch in the living room( two separate couchs VERY close though). So I am literally freaking out cause I have no memory of this AT ALL. So I text my roommate this exact message ' Super embarrassing ? , did you see me naked last night?' He replys 'No' but then texts right after ' Bit then again maybe i represed that memory'. He totally saw me whip out my pecker and fap one off. I think this because I said sorry blah blah blah and he never replied. I was so embarrassed I threw up. What do you guys think? Do you think I actually just whipped it out and jacked one off? I am so embarrassed I don't know what to say now or do




Who cares? Seriously man. That's life. Laugh at yourself.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: most embarrassing thing to happen to me, ever. [Re: withoutawire]
    #17485774 -

Soulidarity that is some funny shit!!! I was lmao reading your post. I remember me and my friend took a ton of xanax one time. My friend fell down a flight of stairs into someones dry wall at a party, and about 25min later me and that friend were drinking beers in this front yard, and he all of a sudden had an urge to throw his solo cup filled with beer. He like span around with it, throwing it blindly and like a maniac and the cup of beer nailed me right in the face in front of a ton of people. If it wasn't one of my best friends it would have turned into a fight for all the shit I got for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Blackout"
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 2,439 23 01/13/05 10:59 PM
by Bi0TeK
* sexual embarrassment
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DMTelepath 6,301 65 11/15/04 02:16 PM
by DMTelepath
* blackout EthanEdwards 605 6 08/16/03 02:09 PM
by Little Shroom
* Im not embarrassed to say that...
( 1 2 all )
Jim 1,943 34 12/22/04 09:11 PM
by Jim
* so how often do you blackout? phishytrip 1,063 10 02/19/05 03:48 PM
by LeastResistance
* Your most embarrasing moment?
( 1 2 3 all )
adamj 3,548 40 11/20/04 03:19 AM
by Super_Blunt
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* Is there a shift in consciousness that's about to happen?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 7,901 86 02/09/05 12:22 AM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,614 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.