Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444802 -

SO keep it up, let the cool winds fill your sails, and sweep away that toxicity of negativity like a rushing hurricane, sweeping much water over your thoughts and mind to immerse yourself into a place that must process your past but leave behind the great evils in the depths of prisons they were allowed to escape from. And remember, you were given power over them to control your mind, and use the silver light. The golden sword, the fiery shield.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Fiery]
    #17444804 -

I would not want to be haunted by Rasputin, or Hitler.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: empty space]
    #17444816 -

empty space said:
I would not want to be haunted by Rasputin, or Hitler.




I would not let it happen, if I had the choice...

What choice do YOU have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Fiery]
    #17444822 -

I don't know, I only read the OP. I really wouldn't want to be haunted by either of them though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444823 -

That's the type of stuff that keeps me up at night. Haha. I hope you haven't had any paranormal/unexplainable events occur since you moved.

empty space said:
I would not want to be haunted by Rasputin, or Hitler.




Rasputin would be sweet! He could teach you how to become nearly impossible to assassinate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: empty space]
    #17444827 -

empty space said:
I don't know, I only read the OP. I really wouldn't want to be haunted by either of them though.






Why is that ? are you haunted by something else of a lesser note? so you know what it's like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #17444838 -

I'm haunted by the ability to discern right from wrong and a tendency to ignore that ability.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444855 -

pirate-blues said:
Albert Fish :uhoh:
(here's the wikipedia for those that are not familiar with him)



lol i didnt think anybody else would say him but yeah i pick that creepy fucker


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: empty space]
    #17445160 -

empty space said:
I would not want to be haunted by Rasputin, or Hitler.




How about vlad, the impaler?


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: skatealex2]
    #17445173 -

skatealex2 said:
Richard Nixon.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: collie man]
    #17445328 -

collie man said:
gary busey




He isn't dead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Specialty] * 3
    #17445347 -

Being haunted by Hitler would suck. He has a really obnoxious voice when hes shouting and he shouts a lot.  Its like being haunted by Lucille Ball without the adorable factor.

One thing it would help with is quitting smoking. Hitler was a complete Nazi about not smoking. Imagine him roaring "MACHT DIE VERDAMMTE ZIGARETTE AUS!!!!!11!" in your ear every time you lit a fag.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Asante]
    #17445476 -

aristotle and enoch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Z O M G]
    #17445746 -


gaahh
could you imagine


--------------------
wake the phantoms and invite them to dance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Specialty]
    #17445844 -

This girl from middle school.  I was the last person to speak to her the night she just disappeared.  Her picture was plastered all over the missing persons bulletin boards for years after the fact, and I still see her picture from time to time with an age progression picture next to it.  She was into some Satanic ritual shit with a couple of older dudes whom I hadn't ever met.  From what I can remember she'd mentioned going into the woods with these guys soon to I guess do some serious ritual or something.  I'm assuming the night I'd spoken to her she went with these guys and that was the last time anyone ever saw her.  She might not even be dead but that was back in like 1998 so wherever she is it's not a good place and I think everyone at this point assumes she's dead.
That would creep me the fuck out if she were to haunt me.
We were gonna score some blow and do a bunch of it but that didn't end up happening 'cause she had to go and disappear and shit.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17445901 -

pirate-blues said:
Your Grandmother was Jewish and she scammed the nazi's out of icecream? What a badass!!

And yup, people have actually made fun of my last name because it's so German so I usually just look at them with a very somber face and then tell them my family was forced to flee nazi occupied Germany due to Jewish persecution. It's so fun to fuck with people sometimes :smile:

I am glad I was born here but recently I've been looking up some of my family in Europe, specifically Italy. My grandmother's house from her childhood is still standing in Sicily, it's abandoned, but I would absolutely love to go  and see it some day while I can.



hey I missed this yesterday sorry - no, she was not Jewish. sorry I didn't clarify that. They just bounced when the nazis invaded the country.


Cannibal Concubine said:
I've heard footsteps going up the creaky stairs in the bar countless times, and one time I was eating breakfast and the screen door swung open and I looked up to see the front door open... BUT NOBODY WAS THERE. It's a cools place to trip though. I always get these vibes that I'm not alone when I'm tripping there.



that's cool man. IDK if I could handle that tripping though. I feel like it either wouldn't bother me and I'd love it or it would absolutely terrify me hahaah


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17445980 -

Damn man that fucked up. I always figured those stories about Satanic cults were just urban legends.
Absent Minded said:
Cannibal Concubine said:
I've heard footsteps going up the creaky stairs in the bar countless times, and one time I was eating breakfast and the screen door swung open and I looked up to see the front door open... BUT NOBODY WAS THERE. It's a cools place to trip though. I always get these vibes that I'm not alone when I'm tripping there.



that's cool man. IDK if I could handle that tripping though. I feel like it either wouldn't bother me and I'd love it or it would absolutely terrify me hahaah



It's weird because the presence I've felt seemed non menacing. Like it was just observing me and didn't want to interfere with me. A lot of my friends are freaked out by my place though.  One of my buddies who claims he can contact spirits had a panic attack in my basement due to the "negative energy" he felt there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17446727 -

Cannibal Concubine said:
Damn man that fucked up. I always figured those stories about Satanic cults were just urban legends.
Absent Minded said:
Cannibal Concubine said:
I've heard footsteps going up the creaky stairs in the bar countless times, and one time I was eating breakfast and the screen door swung open and I looked up to see the front door open... BUT NOBODY WAS THERE. It's a cools place to trip though. I always get these vibes that I'm not alone when I'm tripping there.



that's cool man. IDK if I could handle that tripping though. I feel like it either wouldn't bother me and I'd love it or it would absolutely terrify me hahaah



It's weird because the presence I've felt seemed non menacing. Like it was just observing me and didn't want to interfere with me. A lot of my friends are freaked out by my place though.  One of my buddies who claims he can contact spirits had a panic attack in my basement due to the "negative energy" he felt there.



cool!
yeah ghosts and spirits and shit definitely interest me.

Cannibal Concubine said:
That's the type of stuff that keeps me up at night. Haha. I hope you haven't had any paranormal/unexplainable events occur since you moved.

empty space said:
I would not want to be haunted by Rasputin, or Hitler.




Rasputin would be sweet! He could teach you how to become nearly impossible to assassinate.



and how to fuck mad hunnies... and grow a 2 foot cock.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thizz and Mongolian beef budmanman 981 9 05/20/07 10:35 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Sober hallucination/haunting
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,148 30 06/30/03 12:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Mongolian Overtone Singer Frost 501 3 03/14/11 10:50 PM
by Frost
* Bar None, the creepiest video ever
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,975 26 05/01/08 05:58 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* This is the creepiest book ever. blewmeanie 740 11 08/13/10 04:36 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* string cheese= the next dead "scene" ???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,052 71 04/11/04 09:34 AM
by fee
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,886 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,510 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.