Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Cavemen] * 1
    #17440162 -

Gilbert Gottfried. Imagine trying to sleep with him complaining about being dead in his annoying voice :suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Nova]
    #17440926 -

dick clark


--------------------
wake the phantoms and invite them to dance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Specialty] * 1
    #17440952 -

Edgar Allen Poe.  He would be able to think of the scariest ways to haunt to legitimately scare the piss out of me  :wetself:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #17440980 -

hitler


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #17441133 -

Laurelei said:
Edgar Allen Poe.  He would be able to think of the scariest ways to haunt to legitimately scare the piss out of me  :wetself:



Good one!:thumbup:


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17441705 -

Tmethyl said:
The nanny...


Is she dead? Can I just assume she is dead if not? Please?
God I fucking hate that cunt. So much.. so so much.



OMG hahahahahah this fuckin killed me. laughing so hard. hahahaha
As for me, probably Nixon. That fucker would just be annoying. and would probably tell me my brain is getting a-bombed every time I spark a bowl:lol:


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pouihi]
    #17441710 -

pouihi said:
hitler



I'd actually like to have a nice chat with him, just to see what made him think what he was doing was a good idea and the right thing to do.
and nice dog, do I detect some pit bull blood in there?


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17441938 -

alcoholichunter said:
Pretty much any little kid who died.

I don't like kids, and especially little dead ones that want to play.



So scary :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: zee007]
    #17441948 -

The question implies I'd want to be haunted. If I saw a ghost, I think I'd freak the fuck out.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: zee007]
    #17441951 -

Billy the Exterminator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: PoopSoap] * 2
    #17441978 -

Yoko Ono

:shockingsurprise:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Specialty]
    #17442001 -

Willem Dafoe has to be the most scariest person alive so far. Motherfucka ignites a match with his motherfucking chin hair :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: 245willow19]
    #17442028 -

Vlad the Impaler


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #17442084 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: gzuf]
    #17442197 -

gzuf said:
Yoko Ono

:shockingsurprise:



:rofldrunk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17442266 -

Being haunted by albert fish, you would definitely wake up with needles shoved in your penis.


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Absent Minded]
    #17443520 -

,,
Absent Minded said:
pouihi said:
hitler



I'd actually like to have a nice chat with him, just to see what made him think what he was doing was a good idea and the right thing to do.
and nice dog, do I detect some pit bull blood in there?



Just imagining a Ghost blabbering about all that nazi trash in german, with those popping eyes, ridiculous moustache and haircut gives me the creeps.

:smile: dad is german Shepard and mother is argentine dogo strange mix that went well because dad jumped the fence.


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pouihi]
    #17443634 -

Hehe, Hitler would like me because my last name is redonculously German and I got dem blue eyes and I was baptized Roman Catholic.

He would not like me because my family fled Nazi Germany as Jews and then just married a bunch of Italians and converted.

Albert Fish scares me way more than Hitler ever could, that bitch wouldn't be able to do shit to me without his gestapo goons anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pouihi]
    #17444465 -

pirate-blues said:
Hehe, Hitler would like me because my last name is redonculously German and I got dem blue eyes and I was baptized Roman Catholic.

He would not like me because my family fled Nazi Germany as Jews and then just married a bunch of Italians and converted.

Albert Fish scares me way more than Hitler ever could, that bitch wouldn't be able to do shit to me without his gestapo goons anyway.



no shit? hahaha.
my grandma came here during WWII from the (then) Czechoslovakia. allegedly, on the boat over (or right before) German soldiers bought her ice cream cause she had blue eyes and blonde hair... weird shit.
I kinda wish I wasn't born in America... so many cool fucking places out there, and I was born here. In Jersey of all places:confused:
Growing up and living here is without a doubt a blessing compared to the rest of the country but there's so many places I think would be awesome to grow up in.

Albert Fish is a fucking sociopath, but I still stand by my statement that Nixon would be the worst, hahahah.

pouihi said:
,,
Absent Minded said:
pouihi said:
hitler



I'd actually like to have a nice chat with him, just to see what made him think what he was doing was a good idea and the right thing to do.
and nice dog, do I detect some pit bull blood in there?



Just imagining a Ghost blabbering about all that nazi trash in german, with those popping eyes, ridiculous moustache and haircut gives me the creeps.

:smile: dad is german Shepard and mother is argentine dogo strange mix that went well because dad jumped the fence.



guess I was wrong, but regardless, you got a good lookin pooch :smile:


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17444478 -

BlindSophist said:
I feel like I'm already haunted by the ghost of the Marquis de Sade. :awesurprise:



Jesus. I feel sorry for you.

My pick would have to be John Wayne Gacy. Any serial killer would suck, but his clown suit makes him the worst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thizz and Mongolian beef budmanman 984 9 05/20/07 10:35 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Sober hallucination/haunting
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,148 30 06/30/03 12:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Mongolian Overtone Singer Frost 501 3 03/14/11 10:50 PM
by Frost
* Bar None, the creepiest video ever
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,975 26 05/01/08 05:58 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* This is the creepiest book ever. blewmeanie 740 11 08/13/10 04:36 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* string cheese= the next dead "scene" ???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,052 71 04/11/04 09:34 AM
by fee
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,888 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,510 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.