Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: jewunit]
    #18463811 - 06/24/13 03:04 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, it is. i mean, who is gonna really "hate" Hendrix...? no one really, but people will say that he sucks major dong, because people will constantly judge music they haven't even made... like for example... "metal is just noise, boy, you suck".

this kind of drivel deserves no response, but it calls and beckons for one... so you say some bullshit, like "welp, it's better then Hendrix." but you know you're not really as sincere as the dolt bashing all of a type of music because they "disagree" with the "sound" it's a part of.

it's all good. it's all music. but when someone turns to me and says "well, no, that sucks though..."

i'm going to tell them what i think about their shitty opinion, and that vitriol is usually bound to include why i think Pink Floyd is incredibly overrated and that i find people growling into mics, and shreading madly over blast beats, and we're gonna have a difference of opinion... this however doesn't infer that i "dislike" any Pink Floyd... but to anyone who shares their opinion on whether one type of music is "better" then another, it'll most certainly be pointed out, after my inference towards that opinion; that "i don't like Pink Floyd hence i can't have a valid opinion about music" whilst in the same argument, saying that the music i listen to sucks, in comparison. being completely hypocritical. it never fails. it ALWAYS is this same way.

personally, i think people like this are funny and stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: something super extreme] * 2
    #18492514 - 06/30/13 01:24 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

sVs said:
Jerry Garcia is a terrible fucking singer.
Everything that comes out of his mouth sounds like half-mumbled shit, and when you can even understand him it's usually some vague and pointless empty lyrics that idiotic hippie types cling to as a sort of messianic message.

The musicianship is mediocre and lacking any show of virtuosity. Songs are the same boring-ass shit played by a bunch of brain-fried imbeciles. Jerry Garcia's a pretentious prick who vastly overestimates the quality and significance of his 'contributions' to the arts. I'll admit, I was amused when I read about the fat fucking going into a diabetic coma though.

I also have a deep personal hatred for the talentless piece of shit that is Mickey Hart, who somehow felt justified in producing two equally worthless books on drumming and percussion.

Then again, attempting to convince a bunch of bumbling hippies why a mediocre jam band isn't the most revolutionary band in the history of music is kind of pointless, so whatever. While I'm at it, fuck Phish, Hendrix, and Bob Dylan too.

I completely agree with everything except for fuck hendrix. Hendrix had an awesome style.

--------------------

OfflineFerburu
Male

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: ganjfather]
    #18492551 - 06/30/13 01:34 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:  Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?

No

Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Ferburu]
    #18492801 - 06/30/13 02:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ferburu said:
Quote:

Adom said:  Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?

NoYes

--------------------

Offlinetetraluxii
Wanderer
I'm a teapot

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: ganjfather]
    #25013352 - 02/22/18 02:00 PM (6 years, 26 days ago)

Interesting thread, I wonder if anyone has anymore dis-information.

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: tetraluxii]
    #25661635 - 12/06/18 12:54 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

The whole psychedelic subculture was planned and started by the OSS and CIA, because of a variety of reasons that all revolved around controlling the public. What's a revolution worth when all it does is give the sheeple a feeling of freedom inside a worldly prison, followed by no veritable action at all? All the hippies that made it into congress abandoned their ideals, and most of the ones that didn't abandon their ideals either died of drug-related issues or went silent, turned their backs to govt and toiled their gardens.

Slavery was never abolished, it was expanded. In fact, it was expanded even before the Africans were imported as slave workers. It goes back to beyond fucking Rome.

If y'all don't see that, they fooled you. Simple as that. We've all been there. They're just THAT good at what they do. It's mainly because they use the study of human psychology and group dynamics and other related studies to their advantage, in conjunction with a close monitoring and steering of the culture over decades or even hundreds of years, if you look at it in the grand scheme.

How much of this is known by the idolized vectors of the cultural movements is beyond anyone's knowledge. No one will ever know the extent of how many pop/rock/rap/whatever stars knew what they were doing, but a whole lot of em did it anyway. Gangsta rap was just as much used as a tool for mindcontrol as psychedelic rock; Government even means mind control.

No tinfoil here. Just awake af.

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: LizardWizard]
    #25664203 - 12/07/18 05:38 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LizardWizard said:
The whole psychedelic subculture was planned and started by the OSS and CIA, because of a variety of reasons that all revolved around controlling the public. What's a revolution worth when all it does is give the sheeple a feeling of freedom inside a worldly prison, followed by no veritable action at all? All the hippies that made it into congress abandoned their ideals, and most of the ones that didn't abandon their ideals either died of drug-related issues or went silent, turned their backs to govt and toiled their gardens.

Slavery was never abolished, it was expanded. In fact, it was expanded even before the Africans were imported as slave workers. It goes back to beyond fucking Rome.

If y'all don't see that, they fooled you. Simple as that. We've all been there. They're just THAT good at what they do. It's mainly because they use the study of human psychology and group dynamics and other related studies to their advantage, in conjunction with a close monitoring and steering of the culture over decades or even hundreds of years, if you look at it in the grand scheme.

How much of this is known by the idolized vectors of the cultural movements is beyond anyone's knowledge. No one will ever know the extent of how many pop/rock/rap/whatever stars knew what they were doing, but a whole lot of em did it anyway. Gangsta rap was just as much used as a tool for mindcontrol as psychedelic rock; Government even means mind control.

No tinfoil here. Just awake af.

There is no one at the steering wheel.

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #25664910 - 12/08/18 03:52 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Actually, there's a variety of people together at the steering wheel, all doing their relatively minute part to reach the right destination. I say RELATIVELY minute, because in the grand scheme of things, no one of these persons actually executed a large percentage of the needed work, though that relativity also tends to colour things a bit pale when we realize what the combined results of those actions were and still are; They shaped today's world culture and society to a very great extent, including our values that we hold so dearly, yet were psychologically force-fed through the use of various media and events. A good example of this is that overt sexuality was made mainstream years before the hippie movement, through a ballet performance where the performer mimicked masturbation on stage, which was very much not done in that day and age, yet when it became clear the performance was backed by seemingly official medical organizations supposedly aimed at fighting venereal disease, that were actually fronts called into life (by Eddie Bernays) to propel the ideation of overt sexuality without the otherwise imminent interference of official powers, the New York Times and other critics hailed the piece of debasing mime play as .That swayed almost the entire country to view sex very differently over time; leading the way to the seemingly free society we live in today. But if we really were a free people as earthlings, would we not also be free to travel the world without written consent of a so-called higher power, use whatever naturally available substance we choose too, and to decide for ourselves just how much we really want to work, instead of being socially forced towards a 40-hour working week..?

I'm not saying it's worse now than back in the 20's and 30's, but I find it very hard to believe there was no direction given to this evolution, certainly given the fact that throughout history, the wealthy have always, without fault, worked at turning the masses toward work and pastimes that would benefit the top of society the most. The fact that we have the feeling to be free is merely an example of how well it is thought out and, basically, engineered.

When we look at the group of people who are at the steering wheel and we compare them to a single part of a single organism, things become even clearer. A group of wealthy and smart individuals containing bankers, government officials, industrials and media figures all work together towards their individual yet overlapping goals, mainly to stay in the head and arms of the global body of humans, as to steer it's arms, body and legs toward that point where power always remains consolidated in a central intelligence community/agency, whithout anyone raising flags high enough to ever disturb their interests.

I just wonder what would become of humanity when we would be pulled out of Plato's cave entirely, instead of just being repeatedly moved to various other caves with other views.

Also, I wonder if that would ever be possible, given the extent of mind control that is going on in today's society. You yourself say nobody is at the steering wheel, and to the driver's credit, that's exactly the point. To keep you believing that we as a whole society are at the steering wheel together. It's a funny thing when you realize what democracy, for instance, really is. It's mob rule. And it's the one of the best systems thinkable for management of masses, because the masses are so easily influenced because nearly all of the masses gobble up their news stories before their first cup o coffee is empty. "Start your day properly indoctrinated. Good boy!" The "Good Boy" comes from the cup of coffee that releases feel-good-hormones while you read the propaganda machines called "papers".

If no one was at the wheel, and if we truly had freedom, what would you do with your life? Think about that for a while.

--------------------
The best things in life

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: LizardWizard]
    #25675916 - 12/13/18 01:27 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LizardWizard said:
The whole psychedelic subculture was planned and started by the OSS and CIA, because of a variety of reasons that all revolved around controlling the public.

They're just THAT good at what they do.

If the government is so great at creating youth subcultures why didn't they just create a bunch of little war fan boys? Creating a group that is antiwar helped make the vietnam war unpopular.

It seems like it is only in theoretical conspiracy situations that the government is totally in control of everything like this. In real life they are more like completely incompetent. The government doesn't do anything right, but somehow were able to create whole youth subcultures to advance their own agenda years down the road, while foreseeing future conditions. Not buying it.

They for sure infiltrated the subculture just like they infiltrated black panthers, communists, labor etc. They didn't create those groups though, in my opinion they aren't capable.

Spreading LSD really ran counter to what the government aims are/were. Look at all the hippies who gave up on capitalism, the government want's taxpayers, not stinky bums on welfare. The idea they somehow predicted all those hippies would become 80s yuppies is pretty hard for me to swallow. Same with predicting they would become junkies and die.

A lot of people who spread these conspiracies think because MK ULTRA used LSD that it worked as a mind control substance on the public at large, which is crazy. LSD doesn't control the population.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: viraldrome]
    #25675939 - 12/13/18 02:16 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think you quite understand how crowd manipulation works.

--------------------
The best things in life

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom