Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout] * 1
    #17444494 -

Genghis Khan... seriously that is one terrifying motherfucker... and he would probably find a way to impregnate me or something... (seriously, that guy had WAY too many kids, read somewhere that something like 1 in 100 people on the planet today are direct descendents of his)

Someone that mind numbingly scary in life would probably make god piss himself as a ghost.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow] * 1
    #17444501 -

Nah, I heard it was like 5% of the population. Which is still ridiculously impressive.

Ghengis Khan is kind of one of my idols, and the Mongolians have traditionally been some of the finest horseback riders in the entire world. Back in my showjumping days I would've loved to have been haunted by Ghengis Khan so that he could give me some pointers on conditioning and training my horse.
He probably just would've raped me because that seems to be what he did to all the women he came across anyway, so maybe it wouldn't be that awesome. But maybe we'd click.

Edited by pirate-blues (12/24/12 11:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444514 -

pirate-blues said:
Nah, I heard it was like 5% of the population. Which is still ridiculously impressive.

Ghengis Khan is kind of one of my idols, and the Mongolians have traditionally been some of the finest horseback riders in the entire world. Back in my showjumping days I would've loved to have been haunted by Ghengis Khan so that he could give me some pointers on conditioning and training my horse.
He probably just would've raped me because that seems to be what he did to all the women he came across anyway, so maybe it wouldn't be that awesome. But maybe we'd click.



5% is even more than the 1 in 100 that I'd mentioned, which makes it even MORE impressive. and yeah he is one of my idols as well, doesn't meant that he isn't still ball shiveringly terrifying, and deffinetly the guy I would least want to be haunted by.
Also I don't speak mongolian, which would make getting pointers from him kinda difficult.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #17444531 -

Absent Minded said:
pirate-blues said:
Hehe, Hitler would like me because my last name is redonculously German and I got dem blue eyes and I was baptized Roman Catholic.

He would not like me because my family fled Nazi Germany as Jews and then just married a bunch of Italians and converted.

Albert Fish scares me way more than Hitler ever could, that bitch wouldn't be able to do shit to me without his gestapo goons anyway.



no shit? hahaha.
my grandma came here during WWII from the (then) Czechoslovakia. allegedly, on the boat over (or right before) German soldiers bought her ice cream cause she had blue eyes and blonde hair... weird shit.
I kinda wish I wasn't born in America... so many cool fucking places out there, and I was born here. In Jersey of all places:confused:
Growing up and living here is without a doubt a blessing compared to the rest of the country but there's so many places I think would be awesome to grow up in.

Albert Fish is a fucking sociopath, but I still stand by my statement that Nixon would be the worst, hahahah.







Your Grandmother was Jewish and she scammed the nazi's out of icecream? What a badass!!

And yup, people have actually made fun of my last name because it's so German so I usually just look at them with a very somber face and then tell them my family was forced to flee nazi occupied Germany due to Jewish persecution. It's so fun to fuck with people sometimes :smile:

I am glad I was born here but recently I've been looking up some of my family in Europe, specifically Italy. My grandmother's house from her childhood is still standing in Sicily, it's abandoned, but I would absolutely love to go  and see it some day while I can.


Ulfrick said:
pirate-blues said:
Nah, I heard it was like 5% of the population. Which is still ridiculously impressive.

Ghengis Khan is kind of one of my idols, and the Mongolians have traditionally been some of the finest horseback riders in the entire world. Back in my showjumping days I would've loved to have been haunted by Ghengis Khan so that he could give me some pointers on conditioning and training my horse.
He probably just would've raped me because that seems to be what he did to all the women he came across anyway, so maybe it wouldn't be that awesome. But maybe we'd click.



5% is even more than the 1 in 100 that I'd mentioned, which makes it even MORE impressive. and yeah he is one of my idols as well, doesn't meant that he isn't still ball shiveringly terrifying, and deffinetly the guy I would least want to be haunted by.
Also I don't speak mongolian, which would make getting pointers from him kinda difficult.




Really? God I'm terrible at Math.
And yeah the language barrier and cultural differences would be a pain, it might make it less scary and more confusing if a ghost popped up shouting Mongolian at you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17444541 -

Cannibal Concubine said:
BlindSophist said:
I feel like I'm already haunted by the ghost of the Marquis de Sade. :awesurprise:



Jesus. I feel sorry for you.

My pick would have to be John Wayne Gacy. Any serial killer would suck, but his clown suit makes him the worst.



ugh that would be awful! hahaha
I gotta sleep in my creepy ass basement for the next month or so.... this is not the thread I should be reading hahah


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Absent Minded]
    #17444560 -

Absent Minded said:
Cannibal Concubine said:
BlindSophist said:
I feel like I'm already haunted by the ghost of the Marquis de Sade. :awesurprise:



Jesus. I feel sorry for you.

My pick would have to be John Wayne Gacy. Any serial killer would suck, but his clown suit makes him the worst.



ugh that would be awful! hahaha
I gotta sleep in my creepy ass basement for the next month or so.... this is not the thread I should be reading hahah



Man I live in this small apartment built on the back of an old abandoned bar. The building is 100 years old this year... I've heard and seen some interesting shit to say the least. Haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Absent Minded]
    #17444567 -

for real?
ahaha at school I live in an apartment complex off campus and the lady below me died right before I moved in.
I was kinda anticipating/looking forward to some ghost activity but haven't had anything yet!


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Absent Minded]
    #17444588 -

I've heard footsteps going up the creaky stairs in the bar countless times, and one time I was eating breakfast and the screen door swung open and I looked up to see the front door open... BUT NOBODY WAS THERE. It's a cools place to trip though. I always get these vibes that I'm not alone when I'm tripping there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Sham87]
    #17444601 -

OZA said:
Hunter S. Thompson. He'd have me overdosed in a heartbeat



Sham87 said:
Terrence Mckenna, his nasally voice would drive me insane.



Two people I wouldn't mind being haunted by.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17444607 -

The true ghosts ( the ones with power) will let you know they are there, and it's not a Ghost... it's something real.. I learned how to control these things with life essence, but if it can be avoided, it's best to not cast resources into spending time around these freshly born into the netherworld spirits....

Just imagine your mortal form, and bring up a fountain of(white or silverish) light surrounding your aura, and use it to manipulate and cast away these ideas... OR, seek them out, and live in the shadows... It's your choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17444612 -

I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444624 -

pirate-blues said:
I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.



Wouldn't having locks on the inside of the closet door indicate that someone was trying to lock themselves inside the closet to keep people from getting at them then someone being locked inside the closet? Which is actually almost a creepier thought, that someone would be so scared of something going on in that house that they would feel the need to lock themselves into a closet to escape it.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444634 -

I've openly invited any spirits to seek me out. I find the whole concept interesting. Even with the strange coincidences I've experienced, I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to spirits.
pirate-blues said:
I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.



That sounds like a really cool place to live. Something about buildings with history fascinates me. Like the face that entire lives have been lives in the same place but at different times. Did you ever experience any "paranormal activity" living there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #17444642 -





if this guy was dead, i would hate to have him constantly yelling nonsense at me when i'm just trying to do the dishes and shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #17444654 -

Ulfrick said:
pirate-blues said:
I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.



Wouldn't having locks on the inside of the closet door indicate that someone was trying to lock themselves inside the closet to keep people from getting at them then someone being locked inside the closet? Which is actually almost a creepier thought, that someone would be so scared of something going on in that house that they would feel the need to lock themselves into a closet to escape it.



I was thinking it would imply that someone would tell(force) people to lock themselves inside, and only after immense mental torture, would the person on the outside turn the power back on, and give the people inside the closet the combination to get out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17444668 -

Ulfrick said:
pirate-blues said:
I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.



Wouldn't having locks on the inside of the closet door indicate that someone was trying to lock themselves inside the closet to keep people from getting at them then someone being locked inside the closet? Which is actually almost a creepier thought, that someone would be so scared of something going on in that house that they would feel the need to lock themselves into a closet to escape it.




I don't think so because the locks were put in before my closet was a closet and when the door opened up to another staircase. So the room would've been locked from the outside.

Cannibal Concubine said:
I've openly invited any spirits to seek me out. I find the whole concept interesting. Even with the strange coincidences I've experienced, I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to spirits.
pirate-blues said:
I lived in this big Victorian house(it was actually a Victorian twin so it was not single family, and it was divided up, but it was so huge I had 10 other roommates!!) with a bunch of other people last year and it used to be something of an insane asylum or halfway house or something or other in the mid 20th century. We had all these creepy exit signs everywhere and a big old fashion pull-down fire alarm and it was just the creepiest and coolest place ever. My bedroom was in the attic and it was just weird though. My closet door had locks on the inside of it and I later found out that there used to be a stairway leading straight up to that door and it was knocked down during the renovations when the house was divided up.

Creepiest discovery ever. I couldn't help but think that someone was potentially locked inside that room.



That sounds like a really cool place to live. Something about buildings with history fascinates me. Like the face that entire lives have been lives in the same place but at different times. Did you ever experience any "paranormal activity" living there?



It was a super interesting place to live. I definitely feel like there was a very overwhelming dark dragging energy that just consumed me when I was living there, but I can't really be sure if that was because of the house itself just because of my life in general at the time. I never remembered a single dream any night that i slept in that bedroom, it was kind of ridiculous going a year not remembering a single dream.
There was something weird that happened the last night that I slept in that place when my lease ran out(I didn't want to renew it.) I was laying in bed, trying to sleep, I pulled the blinds because it was too dark and creepy and all my stuff was packed up and it just felt weird. There was a very distinct and weird flash of light, like a camera flash. My bed wasn't in direct view of that window(it was kind of off to the side) but it was so clear and bright that I genuinely thought someone was taking a picture through the window. The first time that happened I thought it was maybe in my head and shook it off, but it happened twice more.
Now, this was on the top floor of a huge Victorian, there was NO way someone could get up there and take a picture and the flash was way too bright to come from my neighbors windows. It was really strange, I was freaking out thinking someone was trying to take pictures of me sleeping and I got up and looked out my window and couldn't figure out anything that could've caused it. Still freaks me out when I think about it, mainly the possibility that it was actually someone taking pictures.


My roommates were all crazy grad students or artists and I was the youngest, one guy was tripping literally all the time and just totally lost his shit and was trying to tunnel through the walls on a regular basis :facepalm:. He was actually a really cool organic chemistry student, but he definitely did some fucking crazy things. I was more worried about living human beings than dead human beings while I lived there lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444698 -

{quote]It was a super interesting place to live. I definitely feel like there was a very overwhelming dark dragging energy that just consumed me when I was living there, but I can't really be sure if that was because of the house itself just because of my life in general at the time. I never remembered a single dream any night that i slept in that bedroom, it was kind of ridiculous going a year not remembering a single dream. "




This is the work of dark and black magical forces to blind your mind, which is the greatest key to your success.
It sounds like you may have willingly given into the surroundings though.... and I understand where you are coming from, because the entire world is full of taps like this, and it is VERY RARE that you would even think to think of your dreams.... so you are doing OK, I recon(and hope)

Thanks for your testimony. Live and love it... you are awesome... say it... You are full of haunts and terrible thoughts... but, you are going to master the negative..

Imagine a great fire and burning in it, and loving the screams and pain, and then realizing it wasn't a dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #17444710 -

That sounds like it would be pretty unsettling to experience. You said you lived with a bunch of artists and stuff, I wonder if one of them could have rigged a camera up in your room or something. Whatever it was that sounds freaky, I don't blame you for leaving. I'm sure you've accumulated plenty of interesting stories from living there though. Haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17444718 -

No need for a camera when a memory serves a good purpose. Unless you cause it to have no dreams! My goodness this disturbs me greatly. No DREAMS!@

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? [Re: Fiery]
    #17444786 -

Cannibal Concubine said:
That sounds like it would be pretty unsettling to experience. You said you lived with a bunch of artists and stuff, I wonder if one of them could have rigged a camera up in your room or something. Whatever it was that sounds freaky, I don't blame you for leaving. I'm sure you've accumulated plenty of interesting stories from living there though. Haha.




Oh yup, many interesting stories from the house the neighborhood(the same that I talked about in the other thread with the PTSD and crap) and the people. Honestly now that I'm in a more stable place..literally and figuratively I don't think I would trade that year of my life for the world, it very nearly drove me off the deep end but it was by far the most interesting, outrageous  year of my life and it taught me a lot. Moving away from there honestly felt like I was waking up from one long nightmare in and of itself.

And I actually pondered the whole possibility of a camera being rigged but I thought I was being paranoid. I don't think anyone in the house would do that anyway because they all really tried to look out for me, but I had some minor problems with a creepy neighbor so I was really worried and freaked out that maybe it was coming from that house - it's pretty cramped quarters in Philly, so the houses are close..but the flash really seemed like it came from someone standing directly outside the window if not inside the room itself. But I could find no logical source or explanation.

Fiery said:
No need for a camera when a memory serves a good purpose. Unless you cause it to have no dreams! My goodness this disturbs me greatly. No DREAMS!@



It disturbs me too.
Especially because as soon as I was away from there the dreams came back with a vengeance and then leveled out. I've never ever not remembered my dreams for that long a time. Sometimes when my sleep schedule is a little erratic I won't dream regularly, but normally it's every night.
Thanks for you kind words, that place broke me down mentally regardless of what the reason was, but it's been a slow and steady upward incline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thizz and Mongolian beef budmanman 981 9 05/20/07 10:35 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Sober hallucination/haunting
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,148 30 06/30/03 12:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Mongolian Overtone Singer Frost 501 3 03/14/11 10:50 PM
by Frost
* Bar None, the creepiest video ever
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,975 26 05/01/08 05:58 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* This is the creepiest book ever. blewmeanie 740 11 08/13/10 04:36 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* string cheese= the next dead "scene" ???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,052 71 04/11/04 09:34 AM
by fee
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,886 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,510 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.