Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: Salomon]
    #17418841 -

:trollhide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: lil_demented]
    #17418863 -

lil_demented said:
:trollhide:



You're just saying that because we're grossed out over your deformed penis. Aww well, still gonna fap to this. :offthehook:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #17418878 -

nu uh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: lil_demented]
    #17418933 -

Don't pee.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: lil_demented]
    #17418935 -

do your balls feel like a pair of maracas?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: lil_demented]
    #17418950 -

lil_demented said:
I got the test and they said i don't have any STDs.
But it hurts, it's like pissing razor blades.



Sounds like AIDS.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17419016 -

claraclairvoyant said:
do your balls feel like a pair of maracas?



:zappa:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It burns when I pee [Re: Parkseerf]
    #17419054 -

knew it wouldn't take long for someone to get the reference :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Probably a Kidney Infection *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Aaladorn 4,570 38 12/04/08 01:50 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,791 20 05/06/07 07:31 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* It burns when I pee
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 2,541 54 12/09/06 10:01 PM
by iateshaggy
* cat has a peeing problem.. help! UlisSausage7 1,377 10 06/24/06 03:49 PM
by Hitman203
* why does it hurt when i pee? Krishna 781 5 09/06/05 08:33 PM
by blissedout
* my penis has been burning like a motherfucker the last 2 daze
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 2,052 30 07/28/06 05:53 AM
by badchad
* I have a burn from a ciggarrete Captain Loafy McPoopdick 824 12 06/19/05 11:00 PM
by Stonerguy
* Is this dosage excessive? (antibiotics) ToTheSummit 1,332 5 08/24/17 08:05 AM
by Enlil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,191 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.