Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17413807 -

240779 said:
I just realized, she stuffed her bra. Look at the side.



Damn. :awepreciation:

You're trolling me. Why would do such a terrible thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: YSHServant]
    #17413928 -

I'm gonna make a thread, and post my dick. Then we'll see if I get 30 pages too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #17413940 -

They have a thread for that in S&R forum lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: Absent Minded]
    #17413975 -

Absent Minded said:
Prisoner#1 said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
unschuldige_12 said:Guys are assholes.



I stopped reading right here.

You're so ignorant it's not even funny.

You haven't met me so shut the fuck up.



clearly she was right

Quote:
unschuldige_12 said:
Plus, I don't believe that my body is "sacred" and that by posting pictures of my tits that I have shamed my body. I love fucking and that's that. That's why I don't believe in marriage. Guys are assholes. Why do girls have to be held to higher standards? I do like having door held for me because it is nice, but if I want to show the world my boobs, is there a problem? Of course there is. Men can show their penises on the shroomery and no one says anything but joking about being gay. But when a girl wants to show what she's got going on, people say "slut" and tell me I should be shamed for doing what they asked for before. It's no fair! So all you who think I am slut for giving you what you asked should be shamed. I see that some of you even posted your pictures in the "post your cock" thread and I do not think any less of you for doing so. Some of you I actually think more of.





you're an adult, what you do is your business, I cannot and will not judge
a person for showing skin or or being a prude, people are people and they
should do what they enjoy, they need to live life to the fullest and
experience all they can before they die. showing your tits is no crime and
there is no shame in doing so, it's tits, half the population has them and
the other half seems to want them so what the hell is the big deal

people that are so uptight about sexuality that they condemn another for
what ever they do clearly has some issues to resolve, hell, america is
probably the most restrictive when it comes to sex that it's not a wonder
that even with all the immigrants coming to this country that our
population growth has slowed. no one is getting laid, it wont be long
before america is a nation of virgins and not just the people on the
internet


there's no shame in hedonism, there's only shame in people that see shame



day old post, and where I stopped reading, and was one of the only intelligent things said in this thread





let me go back and change it, I'm supposed to be a fool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #17413978 -

the "can we show our cocks" thread in S&R actually has way more pages than this thread does.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: blackhawk]
    #17413984 -

blackhawk said:
They have a thread for that in S&R forum lol



And I think it already has 30 pages.

That's some shitty luck mate.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: YSHServant]
    #17414029 -

not to mention none of the tits posted in this thread actually belong to female shroomery users.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: yogabunny]
    #17414044 -

yogabunny said:
not to mention none of the tits posted in this thread actually belong to female shroomery users.



With the exception of OP's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17414052 -

i wouldn't be so sure of that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: yogabunny]
    #17414118 -

By the way, yogabunny, I responded to a post of yours in Real life Shroomery contact list.


There should be a feature on this message board that lists all posts in response to posts a user has made.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17414190 -

So i was just looking through this thread and i was all like 'this thread sucks"

then i was all like holy fucking shit.

240779 said:




:mygoditsfullofstars:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: teamkiller]
    #17414197 -

teamkiller said:
So i was just looking through this thread and i was all like 'this thread sucks"

then i was all like holy fucking shit.

240779 said:




:mygoditsfullofstars:



Dude her tits look weird...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17414207 -

cool i will check them out in a bit!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17414217 -

Prisoner#1 said:
let me go back and change it, I'm supposed to be a fool



no one says you're a fool, and really believes it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: unschuldige_12]
    #17414497 -

OP, post another pic so we know it's still you  :flowers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I loathe having tits [Re: funkyjunky]
    #17414961 -

Just checking... yep... having tits still sucks.  Fuck boobs.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I loathe having tits [Re: sun_spots] * 1
    #17414994 -

sun_spots said:
Just checking... yep... having tits still sucks.  Fuck boobs.



:awewtf:Blasphemy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I loathe having tits [Re: itsthedank]
    #17415162 -

If you had to carry them around, you'd feel differently.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I loathe having tits [Re: sun_spots]
    #17415170 -

sun_spots said:
If you had to carry them around, you'd feel differently.



You're probably right, but as a man, I can say the same thing about balls...we sit on those things sometimes ya kno...

We're not so different, you and I!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I loathe having tits [Re: itsthedank]
    #17415193 -

:hugitout:


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets see the TITS(and tats)!
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,188 37 08/14/04 12:21 PM
by KAR0LiNAXXXX
* Lets see the TATS(not tits)!
( 1 2 all )
SugarMagnolia 3,061 23 08/13/04 02:20 AM
by Phishgrrl
* The Alphabet Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
cisole 5,532 147 10/09/04 12:34 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Mariage turns LOVE into a business arrangement Psilocybeingzz 1,021 11 07/12/04 08:52 PM
by PuZuZu
* HOLY FUCK TITS!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 3,320 25 05/02/04 10:02 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Acid Tit Blotter Print... PapaverS 2,999 3 03/11/04 02:04 AM
by Krishna
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,134 21 06/16/04 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
20,486 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.