Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: 1gram dried with alcohol
    #1729893 - 07/19/03 12:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yesterday I was in a great mood, and around 6:30 during my run on the shoreline, the sun peaked through the clouds and then started shining so beautifully, I decided I wanted to take some of the mushrooms I have left over from our last purchase.  My tripping buddy is out of town, and I had already made plans to go out drinking with my friends, so I decided to take someone's advice from this BB and eat 1 gram with some alcohol.  I didn't expect much.

We were playing pool, watching Dave Chapelle, just relaxing, so I popped my gram at 9:10.  I drank about 4 or 5 shots mixed with cranberry juice throughout the night ass well. 

At T+45 I played the best game of pool ever, don't know if it was due to the visual acuity or what not, but I was able to concentrate and line up my shots perfectly.  I cleaned up in about 3 turns. 

T+1h We had to leave his house, met up with some people at jack in the box.  I'm not a fast food fan, so while they went inside to order, i sat outside in this little park.  I started to peak.  I got essentially zero visuals, but that feeling of fundamental connectedness came back.  I was so happy.  SOO happy.  It felt like I hadn't experienced the earth, the trees, the grass, the insects, since my last trip, and now I got to experience them again.  A couple buds came out to sit with me and we told funny stories and laughed our asses off.  I could sense the harmony flowing through them and the environment. 

T+2h this girl I've been hooking up with recently came, and agreed with me that we had to find something to do.  So she drove my friends and I to her extremely nice house way out in pasadena.  The car ride was the only period of time durin the night when I wasn't happy.  Despite the fact that I was about to hook up with this girl, the country music she was playing was so disturbing.  AHHH I will never listen to that stuff again.  All that talk about Jesus and America :eek:  I finally got happy again, when I heard the lyrics "I may not be a high achiever, but at least I've got the Lord Jesus."  I felt a physical wave of happiness pass through me, and I realized that Born Again Christianity was a gift to those with lower than average intelligence.  I realized that God loved everyone and gave us all our own ways of worship. No offense intended to any christians. 

Anyways, by the time we reached the girls house I was coming down and since it was such a light dose, I coudln't feel anything anymore except for the alcohol and bud we smoked in the car, but the rest of the night was great anyways.  I can't wait to have a real trip when my trippin friend gets back!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 1gram dried with alcohol [Re: Noviseer]
    #1729943 - 07/19/03 01:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh yea I just remembered one more thing.  After the whole Christianity idea I had, I started thinking about the afterlife, and I decided that we all become these waves of energy, long thin white electric waves.  And since we don't have our dopamine/serotonin, its not about being happy or sad, its about spinning.  These waves like to spin, be dynamic.  Thats what you strive for in the afterlife.  DOn't know where that came from, but it was a cool thing to ponder. :grin:

--------------------

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
    #1730307 - 07/19/03 04:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, everyone says a light trip is good every once in a while, too bad I can't experiance them since I've munched 2.3grams and have them not even hit me...
Too bad you didn't get any visuals, but I also notice I get uncomfortable in cars while listening to music I don't like...

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1733638 - 07/21/03 01:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I noticed that my pool playing was enhanced on mushrooms too.  Mabey this could be the key to becoming one of those dudes on T.V. that make Big money :tongue2:      They would call me........ The Trippin-Pool-Boy :cool:
        or not

--------------------

Offlinedpc2424
headfull

Loc: inching towards the light
Re: Trip Report: 1gram dried with alcohol [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1733659 - 07/21/03 01:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i ate about a gram of mushrooms right before i went out to a party...when i got there, i drank 9 beers and smoked some pretty good herb. it was a real good time...not many hallucinations, some minor visual distortions but a great body buzz that lasted all night. i greatly enjoyed myself...

--------------------
"What is needed today is a fundamental reexperience of the oneness of all living things, a comprehensive reality consciousness that ever more infrequently develops spontaneously, the more the primordial flora and fauna of our mother earth must yield to a dead technological environment."

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
    #1733829 - 07/21/03 02:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Alien Substrate Instructional:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG82xLzrNg8

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports