Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
so fucking sick
    #17296080 -

so I have a cold. my throat hurts so bad I literally have to force myself to swallow.

yesterday I drank a lot of nyquil which only left me ok while I was asleep. I've been drinking a lot of tea and water. I had a double shot of whisky hoping that would help just a minute ago.

I'm at a loss here. it helps a little if I plug my ears really hard when I swallow. most of the pain is in my glands not really my neck.

I'm willing to try anything right now. its killing me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so fucking sick [Re: RasJeph]
    #17296149 -

(jk) Have you tried the Dis-pen-sensation of  "Devise, wit; write, pen;" Shakespeare (emphasis on the dis)role model
(/jk) :toocoolforschool:

Edited by Anonymous (11/28/12 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so fucking sick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17297849 -

lol wut


for what its worth simple advil helped me. I feel stupid now. the acetaminophen in my dayquil and nyquil didn't do fuck all for me, but a few advil and I'm good to go.

wish I found out before I called in to work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im fucking sick of it barfightlard 1,380 7 01/14/04 04:33 AM
by m0rb
* I fucking give up Earth_Droid 2,815 13 05/17/03 09:18 AM
by Strumpling
* Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen Brakkie 2,122 10 04/02/06 11:25 AM
by browndustin
* Old, sick and tired ! Alan Stone 1,345 9 03/17/04 12:02 AM
by shaggy101
* My family is bieng a bunch of fucking ball lickers Dreamer987 2,200 10 01/30/04 12:36 AM
by thescientist
* man fuck this shit imma blow my brains out.
( 1 2 all )
Fed911 8,865 37 03/09/11 10:23 AM
by Heffy
* Maan... Where the FUCK do I go? Cracka_X 1,187 10 09/18/03 08:22 PM
by GOLDEN9locks
* Quitting smoking, oooooh aaaaah!! Breathe in, breathe out...
( 1 2 3 all )
Lightningfractal 7,130 46 12/28/04 07:21 PM
by roselyn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
267 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.