Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: HELP ME OR ELSE I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2554554 - 04/13/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I've been quit since Jan. 26, 2004 after smoking for around 15 years. I don't even think about it much now. I even go drinking with friends that smoke and the only thing that I think about the smoking is how it's stinking up my hair and clothes. I have decided to never touch cigs again and I'm sticking to it.

I don't smoke pot, but I also don't find anything wrong with it. I have just decided that I'm not going to smoke anything now that I've quit smoking. I'm looking into alternative means of MJ injestion, i.e. pot brownies or vaporizers. Smoke is smoke no matter what it comes from. Some may be worse than others, but it all has bad shit in it.

Do your thing man and be proud that you have even started down the path of quitting. However you do it, know that you are accomplishing something great.

Peace

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblescott2004bc
Munchie Time!!
Loc: Utah
    #2635634 - 05/04/04 02:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Im too busy still smoking cigs, and weed I might dier someday, but im the meantime ill smoke a bowl

--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Invisiblescott2004bc
Munchie Time!!
Re: HELP ME OR ELSE I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2635645 - 05/04/04 02:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Im just kidding I still hack a lung or two after smoking too many stogs after a beer binge!!!

--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Invisiblescott2004bc
Munchie Time!!
Re: HELP ME OR ELSE I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2635653 - 05/04/04 02:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have been smoking weed and cigs for over 14 years

--------------------

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2636729 - 05/04/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I can't quit smoking cigs, because whenever I smoke a bowl a cigarette has to closely follow. It's just habit.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HELP ME OR ELSE I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #2637122 - 05/04/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

^^^ Weak! You're weak!!!

:smile: hehe just playin

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineroselyn
Stranger
"advance happy new year to you all" [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3554184 - 12/28/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

this is a suggestion for you guys to quit smoking..
We know that heart disease is the leading killer of Americans today; with heart attack is its most visible sign.
Read this carefully:
Healthy lifestyles play a big part in reducing your risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke. Better lifestyle habits can help you to reduce your risk for heart attack. You have to learn what you can do to help prevent heart disease and stroke. If you have more than one risk factor for heart disease or stroke, you could and should make lifestyle choices that can reduce your risk.
Smoking
Cigarette smoking is the most preventable cause of premature death in the United States . That?s important! Want evidence of the dangers of smoking? Consider these statistics: A smoker?s risk of heart attack is more than twice that of nonsmokers. Cigarette smoking is the biggest risk factor for sudden cardiac death -- smokers are looking at two to four times the risk of nonsmokers. Studies have shown that cigarette smoking is also an important risk factor for stroke. The evidence also indicates that chronic exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke, passive smoking) may increase the risk of heart disease.
In 1 week in habit of smoking and poisoning release!
? 7 day NOSMOQ program was incredible!!! I have tried every other was possible to quit smoking??only 7 day NOSMOQ program has worked!!!
Check the website now:
http://www.nosmoq.com
thank you for posting my message in your website:
support11@3gcare.com

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains