Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17111921 -

I would have killed the engine block, but I'm not Texan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: unam sanctum]
    #17111948 -



--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: thoughts]
    #17112190 -

Wow so people hate hispanics and other immigrants that don't beg the United States Government for the right to travel freely that much huh?  I really had no idea that literally every response to this thread would be in favor of murder of unarmed, unarmored civilians.


I'm actually a bit taken aback.  Go figure, I suppose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Humility] * 1
    #17112230 -

Nobody said anything about hating hispaincs or other immigrants.  That is you projecting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17112235 -

The issue is that the officers used unnecessary force.
They could have easily tracked and intercepted the car without using deadly force.
You can't assume the officers intentions, but they should have heeded the consequences.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17113651 -

Acaterpillar said:
The issue is that the officers used unnecessary force.
They could have easily tracked and intercepted the car without using deadly force.
You can't assume the officers intentions, but they should have heeded the consequences.



you cant assume the intentions of the occupants of a truck suspected of being
filled with drugs that decide to drive at high speeds down the highways,
maybe the illegal aliens should have considered the consequences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Humility]
    #17113653 -

Humility said:
Wow so people hate hispanics and other immigrants




immigrants come through border checkpoints legally

illegal aliens sneak over the border

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trooper fired from chopper to stop truck, kills 2 [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17115266 -

Every time I see the title of this thread I imagine a trooper fired from a launching device off of a helicopter crashing into something that happens to kill 2 people.

It makes me happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 15!!!!!! Children Killed by US Gov. in horrible travesty Spiffy 2,307 6 12/07/03 11:16 PM
by Anonymous
* GOOD READ: a postive interview with erowids earth N fire. C20H25N3O 2,543 7 05/07/04 09:43 AM
by MOTH
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* My Chopper Video Ashford420 523 1 01/28/07 02:05 PM
by eligal
* "Around the fire" Tyger 647 16 08/31/04 11:00 PM
by Tyger
* Why can't I stop worrying about money? freddurgan 1,509 9 11/15/05 09:26 AM
by freddurgan
* KILL EM ALL
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 5,524 37 10/05/09 05:24 PM
by Rocker232
* Exclusive Interview w/Chinacat72 in My Truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
World Spirit 23,479 62 02/17/13 07:49 PM
by supercashew90

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,301 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.