Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: Fire is Born]
    #17071771 -

This escalated quickly.

OP, congrats on boobs. Sorry about your weird, gay ex boyfriend. If you made me pasta in nothing but an apron I would be unsettled because a German I don't know is in my home in my kitchen and either arrived partially naked or became so while here, and decided to cook.

I would either assume you were from the future and SkyNet has decided on more progressive approaches to changing the past while still failing to match accents to regions, or that you were ill and needed help. Either way, super awkward. I'd probably get you a blanket.

If, within this scenario, you were my girlfriend though, yeah, probably the wiener business.

Boob Haters, settle down, its just boobs.

Boob Lovers, see Boob Haters.

As for Nice Guys, there is such a thing as a guy who is nice, but he's not automatically shy or insecure or unwilling to start a conversation. The kind of Nice Guys championed by Nice Guys and advocates of "Friend Zone" thinking are the guys that think that paying attention to a woman and claiming to sympathize with her should automatically grant panty passage, which is no better than assuming that a nice car or lots of money should do the same. Most Nice Guys are passive aggressive beta males who are still dealing with women as objects and in terms of cost-benefit-poon.


I don't know why I wrote all this. It's just gonna get swept away.

Like tears....in the rain.


Edit: Ah, accept I hadn't noticed that it'd been dormant for a day or so.

Also, an earlier poster posited that wieners don't get tired or sore with use. I counter that you have simply not properly exercised your dong. Get that little feller out there and see what he's capable of. Really push him to the limit. You'll be surprised!


--------------------

Edited by crumblebum (10/21/12 09:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: crumblebum]
    #17071780 -

Well I heard it, and as a recovering "nice guy", I would have to say it rings true from my experience.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: crumblebum]
    #17071853 -

crumblebum said:
This escalated quickly.

OP, congrats on boobs. Sorry about your weird, gay ex boyfriend. If you made me pasta in nothing but an apron I would be unsettled because a German I don't know is in my home in my kitchen and either arrived partially naked or became so while here, and decided to cook.

I would either assume you were from the future and SkyNet has decided on more progressive approaches to changing the past while still failing to match accents to regions, or that you were ill and needed help. Either way, super awkward. I'd probably get you a blanket.

If, within this scenario, you were my girlfriend though, yeah, probably the wiener business.

Boob Haters, settle down, its just boobs.

Boob Lovers, see Boob Haters.

As for Nice Guys, there is such a thing as a guy who is nice, but he's not automatically shy or insecure or unwilling to start a conversation. The kind of Nice Guys championed by Nice Guys and advocates of "Friend Zone" thinking are the guys that think that paying attention to a woman and claiming to sympathize with her should automatically grant panty passage, which is no better than assuming that a nice car or lots of money should do the same. Most Nice Guys are passive aggressive beta males who are still dealing with women as objects and in terms of cost-benefit-poon.


I don't know why I wrote all this. It's just gonna get swept away.

Like tears....in the rain.


Edit: Ah, accept I hadn't noticed that it'd been dormant for a day or so.

Also, an earlier poster posited that wieners don't get tired or sore with use. I counter that you have simply not properly exercised your dong. Get that little feller out there and see what he's capable of. Really push him to the limit. You'll be surprised!



Well, I should add to the scinario that I have been dating you for about 2 years. Hahaha! Thank you for your input.

About the nice guy thing, it is sad that guys are driven to such height as to think that nice guys aren't accepted. Like I said, anyone who isn't getting pussy in the US from your niceness should come too Europe. It's like a whole other world. Be nice to a girl (and don't let her know pussy is your objective) give her flowers and (for me at least) that is at least instant BJ right there. If you take her to dinner and just give her a kiss the first night, (don't come up to her apartment just jack off to her later at your home), then ask for her number if you don't already have it and call her the very next day telling her you want to see her again. You go out on another date, and this time when you kiss her you give her the best kiss you've ever given. Again, no sex this night. You're making her want you more and more and more and she's getting VERY wet for you. You go home once again and jack off or something. Third day, you take her for a walk. This is important. THIS DAY IS THE DAY OF FUCKING!!! Do her like you were fucking the most beautiful woman in the world. It will be the best pussy you've ever had.

I have spoken. You can use this information or not. Up to you. But it works. I would try it in the states. Might work for you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: unschuldige_12]
    #17071891 -

The principle hypocrisy of the Nice Guy situation is that Nice Guys claim to be and feel superior to guys who are only interested in having sex with or controlling women on the basis that their interest is more sincere and genuine than those other guys, when in fact the Nice Guy is just using a different tactic to achieve sex and control. Simultaneously disavowing the game and making a long shot play pass within said game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: unschuldige_12]
    #17071903 -

Sounds like fairly solid advice. True I think many people in the states have really weird sexual hangups. I think part of this is our puritanical background that we just can't quite seem to shake. Shows up a lot in our politics too.

I gotta go up to Canada and start dating some Canadian women...


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: nicechrisman]
    #17071912 -

Canadian trees... now that's some lumber I'd cut... if you catch my drift.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: crumblebum]
    #17071927 -

crumblebum said:
Edit: Ah, accept I hadn't noticed that it'd been dormant for a day or so.





you thread bumping thread bumper, you should be ashamed

oh, almost forgot *except


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779] * 1
    #17274831 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17274999 -

whos that she's pretty hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: underfliptown]
    #17275013 -

Just a random girl floating around the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17275419 -

240779 said:




Oh my LORD.

I'd do so many bad things to her.

:awetongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17275508 -

240779 said:





I can barely remember the last time I wanted to motorboat a pair of tits this bad.

Those things are pretty impressive... even if she is pushing them up.


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17275520 -

CidneyIndole said:
240779 said:





I can barely remember the last time I wanted to motorboat a pair of tits this bad.

Those things are pretty impressive... even if she is pushing them up.



And she looks Asian!

So that's definitely a plus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: YSHServant]
    #17275590 -

And then there's this:


unschuldige_12 said:
What do you think: (pic took by my sister)







My jaw is still on the floor. You're even hotter than previously suspected.

And into cats?

And german?

This thread is almost too much.

You have "inspired" me.

Though she's still at work, my girlfriend thanks you in advance. :wink:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17275720 -

I want big boobs to warm my hands in.


Any volunteers?

:datass:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #17286403 -

will warm butt cheeks that feel like tittys do?


--------------------
I was entering alien ships and walking the walls of my brain , To say the least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #17286578 -

CookieCrumbs said:
I want big boobs to warm my hands in.


Any volunteers?

:datass:



Yes, you can warm them in OP's whilst I warm you both with a big hug :manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17413498 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: s240779]
    #17413773 -

240779 said:




I was about to say, "Oh, it's thread again."

But then I seen the picture.

:solidnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gawd do I love having tits [Re: YSHServant]
    #17413793 -

I just realized, she stuffed her bra. Look at the side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets see the TITS(and tats)!
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,188 37 08/14/04 12:21 PM
by KAR0LiNAXXXX
* Lets see the TATS(not tits)!
( 1 2 all )
SugarMagnolia 3,061 23 08/13/04 02:20 AM
by Phishgrrl
* The Alphabet Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
cisole 5,532 147 10/09/04 12:34 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Mariage turns LOVE into a business arrangement Psilocybeingzz 1,021 11 07/12/04 08:52 PM
by PuZuZu
* HOLY FUCK TITS!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 3,320 25 05/02/04 10:02 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Acid Tit Blotter Print... PapaverS 2,999 3 03/11/04 02:04 AM
by Krishna
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,134 21 06/16/04 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
20,488 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.