Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

July Shroomery Special
    #1689889 - 07/06/03 12:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well it's been a few months since I've had any sort special for you special people of the shroomery. Since I rework my site and added a bunch of new of new products I figure now is as good of a time as any.

As usual it will be 2-4-1 on the following Micron Magick products. Until July 14, 2003.

Micron Magick Mycelium Mix - I've noticed that a few companies out the selling 1/2 pint jars of malt water for $20-99. We decided to offer full pints that will spread out to 20+ 12cc syringes. We've topped this with the one and only Micron Magick Myco Starter and are only charging $10.00. This week only you get enough Micron Magick Mycelium Mix for 40+ syringes for only $10.00 That's only $0.25 per syringe.

Micon Magick Filter Disc 100pk - MMFDs was the first product or tek that focused on protecting the mouth of the jar rather then the lid. Which means for the first time you could take the lid completely off iin open air. This innovated idea has spawned a few tek's that have borrowed from that idea. Anno's Tyvek Tek and Tango6's Landscape Cloth Tek. The only diiference between these Teks it the material used and MMFDs are the only material that meets HEPA filter standards. This week only protect your jars for less then 0.08 each.

Micron Magick Myco Starters 3pk - These were designed to be used in the "starting" phases of mushroom cultivation. Such as making spore or culture syringes. Hence the name "Myco Starter". I have read that this can be easily converted with a gromet and filter material to make the ultimate spawn lid. Nice job Tango6!!! (note T6's lid was not a MMMS but the idea still can be used on one) When developing the MMMS we tested several septum type top and found the one we are using held up the longest. Many were punture 500 times in the exact same spot and showed no signs of leaking whatsoever. That means for this week only it will cost you less then $0.01 per needle stick!!

Since this 2-4-1 Special is only for Shroomery members you need to PM or email me at admin@micronmagick.com with your Order ID number of your purchase.

PS What do you think of the changes on the site?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: July Shroomery Special [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1689899 - 07/06/03 12:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wow...nice deal thanks Micron Magick! :cool:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1692180 - 07/07/03 05:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.micronmagick.com/index.cfm?fuseAction=catalog.Catalog&categoryID=2#All%20American%20Electric%20Sterilzers

>Reliablity
Reliability

>25 Quart Steriler
Sterilizer

>Sterilzers
Sterilizers

Many spelling mistakes also on other pages, perhaps a contest like TLG had one to find and correct those mistakes would be in order.

The color is, well, it really depends on personal taste, for mine it?s too magenta.

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: July Shroomery Special [Re: Anno]
    #1692703 - 07/07/03 12:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Anno,

Thanks for pointing out the misspellings and offering a solution to it.

As for the color I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. You see in the US magenta is a "deep purplish red" and the site should look purple not red. So in your browser does it look purple or red? If it looks red what browser and version are you using?

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
    #1693523 - 07/07/03 05:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

it looks bright purple/pink to me.

magenta would be somewhat close, i would have just called it too bright. or neon purple.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1694017 - 07/07/03 08:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I see purple and it's unpleasant.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum