Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: camel]
    #623747 - 05/01/02 01:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

oh how clever of you to just quote yourself.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: Captain Jack]
    #623752 - 05/01/02 01:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

yea i s'pose that is pretty fuckin clever :smile:

how clever of you for noticing :smile:

provacatively honest,
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Offlinecamel
old hand

#623755 - 05/01/02 01:27 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If i cant convince you of the trouble on the horizon by pointing out the obvious illegalities entwined in this site, then obviously nothing will...

when will y'all open yer eyes? when a vendor gets raided, and all the addresses for orders waiting to be filled are siezed?

is that what it will take for y'all to get outta la-la-land?

camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Edited by camel (05/01/02 01:30 AM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #623759 - 05/01/02 01:37 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone who grows is taking a legal risk and I do think that too many people take that risk too lightly.

I think people need to take more measures to protect themselves, heres a few ideas....

1. Never say your growing or post any pictures that might incriminate you (pictures taken in your house, etc..)
2. For vendors be VERY carefull what you say on these boards, its important you protect yourselves.
3. Be aware the US law enforcement is known for using shady tactics to get what they want, with the new laws passed after 9/11 this danger has gone up significantly.
4. Be smart, don't tell anyone your growing, don't grow if you have kids in the house, don't take risks if you going to jail will ruin your own family...

Camel I understand your paranoia, you seem to think that Forest Floor is so safe, the same shit could happen there too. Yeah the Shroomery is more likely because of its popularity, but the same arguments you make can be said about the Forest Floor.

The Shroomery itself is NOT going to get closed down because a vendor or shroomery member does... I hope that point is clear, we provide information and forums for people to discuss.... I have had a lawyer look over this site for me, and believe me the danger is to the individuals, vendors, and not the Shroomery itself...

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #623762 - 05/01/02 01:40 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"i dont know how any of you cant see this, as this is the reality of the situation. if a vendor gets raided, then they have all the addresses of those purchasing spores for growing their own illegal drugs. do you think big bro gives a fuck that spores are technically 'not illegal'? of course not!"

Dude you make a point- HOWEVER, have you ever asked yourself why no sting operation for 'shrooms (none that I'm aware off except for narcs asking for drugs) has happen in all of these years? Have you ever asked yourself why the FBI endorsed a study regarding the legailities of mycelium(sp!) in which in states that the spores being used were ordered legaly from PF... AND the study concluded that the fungus was legal untill "knots" formed in the fungus. (hell any fungus head here knows that the white fungus can create a buzz when eaten) Have you ever wondered why there are so many open & public websites about 'shrooms yet the media is fucking ignorent to what they are or even do? Ya ever question why the DEA barely mentions 'shrooms as being a concern (ya gotta search awhile for you even see a mention of 'shrooms at the dea site)?

THE GOVERMENT SIMPLY DOSENT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MUSHROOMS! They know the effects of 'shrooms. They know that 'shrooms are less harmfull to the body than legal alcohol and tobacco. They know that most 'shroom heads only trip on ocansion and that it's not a narcotic (by definition). Most importantly, the goverment knows that Magic Mushrooms are not an issue in politics, so why should they really bother with an atention getting sting operation that might result in 'shrooms becoming MORE popular.

I bet they are laughing there ass's off at all of the parinoid and stupid ass vendor wars & "who is the narc today" threads here (I'm guilty of a "who's a narc thread" or two, I must admit).

(just my 2 cents)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/01/02 02:32 AM)

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: Jammer]
    #623763 - 05/01/02 01:46 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the govt "didnt give a fuck" about 2ct7 either

and we see how quick that changed...

history repeats itself, and it HAS repeated itself in exactly this fashion over and over and over and over and over...

and thor, i dont think ANY drug site is safe personally (Forest Floor included).  Let us not jump to conclusions :wink:  remember what happened the last time(s) you did that? (ie: 2 nights ago)

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Offlinecamel
old hand

#623765 - 05/01/02 01:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i've said everything i can say on this subject, and any further replies would involve me relaying the same message...

so i think im gonna stop replying to this thread now

no use wasting my words on deaf ears

camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

OfflineJammer

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: Thor]
    #623769 - 05/01/02 01:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"1. Never say your growing or post any pictures that might incriminate you (pictures taken in your house, etc..)
2. For vendors be VERY carefull what you say on these boards, its important you protect yourselves.
3. Be aware the US law enforcement is known for using shady tactics to get what they want, with the new laws passed after 9/11 this danger has gone up significantly.
4. Be smart, don't tell anyone your growing, don't grow if you have kids in the house, don't take risks if you going to jail will ruin your own family..."

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

I have NEVER understood why so many display there web cam pics, pics of there crops, geographical location, and admit there growing "strain -X-" etc... Sure it's very educational... But, from a LEGAL point of view it sure does make the job of the dea much easier.

Also, people need to be more carefull of who they trust via pms. Just 'cuz somebody here has posted a shitload of very detailed threads with pics of various cultivations dosent mean that it *might* not be "The Man" engaging in entrapment for the purpose of producing a list of people that they "traded" spores with.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: camel]
    #623771 - 05/01/02 02:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineJammer

#623775 - 05/01/02 02:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"the govt "didnt give a fuck" about 2ct7 either"

Man, I'm sorry. There is a HUGE diference in 2ct7 and 'shrooms. 2ct7 cant be picked from the front lawn. Also I know friends that tried 2ct7. There descriptions of the experience was simply mind bogling. - Very diferent from the effects of 'shrooms. I would NEVER compare the two! Also, we know that 2ct7 has been linked (*reported*) directly linked to deaths. APPLES & ORANGES I SAY!

BTW: How long was 2ct7 even remotely popular? How long have 'shrooms been remotely popular (if I can use that word)? They have had ample time to shut out the vendors and go thru with a sting.... if anyone really wanted too.

Yes, they COULD react the same way with 'shrooms as they did with 2ct7. SO WHY HAVENT THEY? Keep in mind that the goverment would risk making mushrooms more popular, and they can be picked for free in many yards.

Why would the goverment want to promote another drug (via huge sting bust) that they cant controll? The reason that they fuck with the weed is 'cuz of strong political pressure that our goverment is under in order to stay in power. It's a sad fact that many DO agree with the refer madness bullshit, thus the dea is forced to get involved or lose there jobs.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: Jammer]
    #623784 - 05/01/02 03:25 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"1. Never say your growing or post any pictures that might incriminate you (pictures taken in your house, etc..)

What's the harm in that as long as you remain anonymous. Don't give any clues as to your geographical location and you should be able to safely jabber on and on about whatever you like.

But you have to choose one or the other. Spore trading seems like a really bad idea to me. I'm not giving out my address to anybody on this site. When I buy spores from a vendor, I don't tell them my Shroomery name, that would be silly.

Camel has a point, and paranoia has a purpose, but I don't think the gubbamint is going to start coming in all sneaky and tracing IPs and shit. They'll take out the easy targets first, the spore traders and vendors. They're the proverbial canaries in the mine here.  All they have to do is just make spores illegal. It's as simple as that.

If PF shuts down and vendors have to make a living off of bags, filters and legal mushroom cultures, it's going to drive this hobby even further underground than it is now.

Half the spore traders will be cops and the only safe way to get spores will be to get them from someone you know personally, go out in a field and make a sporeprint or, possibly, get them from overseas. There's no way they're going to be able to search every letter comming out of the netherlands, so MushMush will probably be the only vendor left standing.

All the american vendors might want to get their passports updated now if you plan on staying in business. But, of course, if you ever set foot in America again after setting up shop elsewhere They'll lock you up.

So, basically, I guess everybody just needs to suck up to Una. :smile:

All this is the big reason I decided to get into shroomin when I did, I realized if they make spores illegal, I better already have some. And when or if the day comes, I'll be ready, I'll have all the spores I'll need for the rest of my life, because I plan on burrying an ASSLOAD of prints in sealed jars all over the county, and I'll be tacking them up on public bulletin boards, stuffing them in books at the library, and anything else I can think of

I thought It might be a good Idea to post a notice for spores in local bars and headshops. I'll include an email address, and if they want spores, just make a donation to NORML, ot the Shroomery or something, get a reciept, scan it and email a copy to me , and I'll email them a map to one of my jars.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: MicronMagick]
    #623849 - 05/01/02 07:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It is easy to OD on 2ct7, yet mushies are totally different...

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Offlinesplitopen
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #623918 - 05/01/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i wonder camel, how much "involvement" youv'e had with law enforcement, at any level. Your ideals are extremely frustrating and ignorant. and without explaining why law enforcement will not "bust" the shroomery in detail, I say to you that the US has there money tied up elswhere. You canno't honestly believe that the US would completely waste its resources busting a few vendors or civillian grow setups, it would cost more in gas for the van and lunch for the swat team in comparison to the busts they'd be making. our GOV DOESN'T CARE bout some grow bags in a fukin closet or a bulk outdoor setup. Personally i think ya just got a little freaked cause yer mom threw out a few of yer cakes. Next time spare the rest of us. and since iv'e spoken to a higher ranking officer in a pretty good sized city bout this same thing, not too long ago, sleep well my paranoid freind, none of us are as important to big brother as we think we are.

Offlinesplitopen
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #623921 - 05/01/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i wonder camel, how much "involvement" you've had with law enforcement, at any level. Your ideals are extremely frustrating and ignorant. and without explaining why law enforcement will not "bust" the shroomery in detail, I say to you that the US has there money tied up elswhere. You can not honestly believe that the US would completely waste its resources busting a few vendors or civillian grow setups, it would cost more in gas for the van and lunch for the swat team in comparison to the busts they'd be making. our GOV DOESN'T CARE bout some grow bags in a fukin closet or a bulk outdoor setup. Personally i think ya just got a little freaked cause yer mom threw out a few of yer cakes. Next time spare the rest of us. and since iv'e spoken to a higher ranking officer in a pretty good sized city bout this same thing, not too long ago, sleep well my paranoid freind, none of us are as important to big brother as we think we are.

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: splitopen]
    #623999 - 05/01/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I know i said i wouldn't reply, but in light of this ignorance i MUST :smile:

in case any of you were curious, possession of mushrooms can be charged as a felony, and manufacturing mushrooms (even small scale for personal use) is MOST DEFINITELY a felony.  You are telling me that big bro doesn't care about felonies, and will "let felonies slide"?

> Personally i think ya just got a little freaked cause yer mom threw out a few of yer cakes

you know, you're right...  that's what this is ALL about.  My mom threw away my "cakes", in fact here are the last "cakes" of mine she threw away:

she can be so mean sometimes.  lmao

slit: why dont you just confess that you don't know what the hell you're talking about?

camel

PS: as for the 2ct7 comment, it wasn't in an attempt to compare mushrooms to t7 at ALL, it was merely to show that what is "looked over" one day can VERY EASILY become an epidemic in the eyes of big bro the next.  just look at marijuanna.  in the 1920's it was "all good", but things can change VERY quickly no matter WHAT drug it is.

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Edited by camel (05/01/02 11:36 AM)

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #624060 - 05/01/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

heheehhehehe hey camel thats a hell of a cake yield LOL

--------------------

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #624183 - 05/01/02 04:13 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Some people may not think the government cares about mushrooms, they may be right for the moment. The war on drugs is the governments little anti privacy, money making effort right now, right alongside the war on terror. Think of the boost the drug war would get if they exposed the shroomery. "Hundreds of thousands of people in the US are secretively producing illegal psychoactive mushrooms. These growers are so secretive that they have gone largely unnoticed until recently, there could be one right in your neighborhood." etc, etc. They may not bust every person that logs onto the shroomery, but the vendors will surely be fucked, and they may cruise by some of the more boisterous members. The point it its naive to think that you are totally safe, the possiblitiy is real, and it is a very large possibility. They know about Erowid, Lycaeum and The Hive, whos to say they don't already know about the shroomery. Perhaps they are reading this thread right now.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinesplitopen
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #624234 - 05/01/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

if you think were going to prison why did you post pictures of an illegal substance then in the same post claim ownership? oh shit someone's at my door........ ahh fuck ma' dump the hydrapod!

Offlinesplitopen
    #624238 - 05/01/02 05:27 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.fanaticus.com/forensic.htm
they know, oh and camel impressive flush.

Offlinelobo121782
enthusiast

Loc: SD USA
    #624266 - 05/01/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well camle I can see a point where you come from... Persionaly I think that you are a real fucked up cop, narc, etc - pardon my french.. I do respect the fact that someone wants to step up.. Do you have kids camle?? I know its not my concern.. You must... Because this seems like a stage of, when say your the parent and you just caught your kid growing these mushrooms, slap...slap and a good kick in the ass.... hum... Its odd... But causing a paranoia around here is not some times wise.. but other times it can be a good thing..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale