Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

Loc: FSM's loving noodles.
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #25402268 - 08/21/18 06:07 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for bumping this as i had never seen it :smile: Nice to see how predictions work out..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: icetech]
    #25461379 - 09/15/18 03:51 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

What is the shroomery the only mushroom hobbist community online? No way. Its just the most well known. If anything, youll just see alot of stupid comments from 14 year olds.

What a glorious collection of pics of jars, mold, contams..

"I COLLECT MOLD, SPORES, AND FUNGUS"

The shroomery, busted for what? Advertising? Legal products?

If anything just dont post grow pictures. The places that get busted sell actual drugs. Ive always considered shroomery along the lines of bluelight and erowid, a popular drug forum. It is not a tor drug dealing site..

Ive had my doubts about whether a cop could trace someones IP and find a grow, but there are so many other factors when the only evidence is some mushroom pic with no faces in it. as far as shutting down the site, people will just migrate to a different site.

PS Holy shit MJShroomer, thats awesome. Desilu productions?

I *love* Lucy! :wink: -in both contexts

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (09/15/18 03:59 AM)

Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: Fractal420]
    #25461474 - 09/15/18 06:10 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I was actually curious if anyone has ever been busted over shit they posted here.. i had pm'd a old timer or 2 but they ignored me :frown:

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25461653 - 09/15/18 08:17 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Thats a good question. As long as theyre active here and there.

I mean the TC's are old timers, i guess even I am not that new. i dont post huge grows, just shoeboxes, and not even that often.

At least its a hell of a lot better than people posting their grows on fucking facebook shroomery with their names and locations attached

I think if you post a lot of pics of just shiitakes and trying to figure out contams, its prolly not that much of a lure for popo. But those 66qt gorgeous canopies, i dunno. Hopefully its never happened before.

Hell, i think years back someone even died live on camera here (if im mixing that up, its just from what ive heard) and people got freaked but i dont think anything happened?

Dunno if RR occassionally checks up or not.

And i mean, alot of people get tired of dealing with dozens of cultures and juggling their own lives i guess. It is, without the site even, a risky thing to do. (Sadly). i imagine in colorado, due to things like the telluride fest, people prolly dont care as much about cube shoeboxes.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

#25461671 - 09/15/18 08:22 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Thats a good question. As long as theyre active here and there.

I mean the TC's are old timers, i guess even I am not that new. i dont post huge grows, just shoeboxes, and not even that often.

At least its a hell of a lot better than people posting their grows on fucking facebook shroomery with their names and locations attached

I think if you post a lot of pics of just shiitakes and trying to figure out contams, its prolly not that much of a lure for popo. But those 66qt gorgeous canopies, i dunno. Hopefully its never happened before.

Hell, i think years back someone even died live on camera here (if im mixing that up, its just from what ive heard) and people got freaked but i dont think anything happened?

Dunno if RR occassionally checks up or not.

Yeah i started hanging out in a FB group and it's been a ton of fun.. but i am a little paranoid bout it.. i haven't posted pics or say the things i do.. but.. still not the best idea, fun people though.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25461680 - 09/15/18 08:26 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I dont ever visit the FB page anymore. I mean i remember youd get some good prints possibly but shit i dont give my address out to people on fb who dont give a fuck about privacy when it comes to growing, some of those threads are toxic AF too.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

#25461692 - 09/15/18 08:30 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I dont ever visit the FB page anymore. I mean i remember youd get some good prints possibly but shit i dont give my address out to people on fb who dont give a fuck about privacy when it comes to growing, some of those threads are toxic AF too.

Yeah, i'm just in a generic psychedelics group...

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25461802 - 09/15/18 09:30 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Some of those are cool if you dont share pics of tabs or shrooms or whatever. I just know fb policy and they hand everything over in a PDF ready for LE. This includes every post on facebook, possibly off of it too, thru apps that use facebook. What im not sure of is whether they hand over WhatsApp messages, which are said to be encrypted, but the program is owned by facebook, so i really dont know about that one

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale