Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
I found Lady 25inbome again (in love)
    #16618987 -

As many of you know i belive 25inbome is one of the BEST psychedelic expiriences ive ever had and for a while i thought id never have it again now i have a strip of some and am prolly going to take it tonight this will be the first solo 25i trip.So i sorta know what to expect but not really


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16618990 -

:musicnote:


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Dawks]
    #16618998 -

I agree! My first experience with 25i I took one dose and was absolutely gone for about 12 hours. It was beautiful until I had to go to the airport


--------------------
~You are the eyes of the world~

You dont want no part of this Dewey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Rasta Courage]
    #16619004 -

:trippinbawelz: good vibes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16619010 -

Got really weird vibes my first go.  How do you take it?  I found letting sit under the tongue for a 1/2 hour to be so disgusting in chemical flavor.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #16619086 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Got really weird vibes my first go.  How do you take it?  I found letting sit under the tongue for a 1/2 hour to be so disgusting in chemical flavor.



Idk if you were talking to me, but anyways I just threw that shit on my tongue endured the bitter and numbing taste and spiraled out. I spent abou 1/4 of my trip with those weird vibes and slightly overwhelmed but I found when I was in a social setting just hanging with friends doing nothing in particular, playing guitar it was great. Music appreciation on 25i is incredible


--------------------
~You are the eyes of the world~

You dont want no part of this Dewey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Rasta Courage]
    #16619108 -

25i-NBOMe is a beautiful compound, I have a few solid hits stowed away in the freezer.

I say go for it man.
:heytherebadboy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: 2c-gLee]
    #16619141 -

you're gonna take the whole strip? or jus soem of it?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Sheekle]
    #16619213 -

I hope he doesnt take the whole strip


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Soluminia]
    #16619251 -

Thank you all for the goodvibes:raveface: it really helps and no im defeniately not taking the whole strip i dropped one at  8:18 going to drop another in a few minutes im ready for blast off:mindexpanding:I am estatic 25inbome is a beautifull compound


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16619438 -

Im feeling very psychedelic feel like this is going to be epic dont think ill have that 3d pse ahaha we will see but im feeling awesome:awecid:


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16619452 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16619609 -

Seriously_Spaced said:
Im feeling very psychedelic feel like this is going to be epic dont think ill have that 3d pse ahaha we will see but im feeling awesome:awecid:



:trippinballs:


--------------------
Shroomery Theme Song
:mushroom2:Shpongle - Shpongle Spores (HD):mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: infinitesidedcube]
    #16620005 -

I think this is a REALLY weak batch of 25i because after the 2 and a half doses i wasnt feeling much AT all after an hour or so but ive just been cruising at a level 2 trip mild visual distortion lots of coool melty effects but not what i rember the grandure of 25i i think on my fav 25i trip  i took a faily high dose.I have assessed the situation and i took 4 and a half blots so far and am at maybey a level 3 trip atm. In a bout half hour ill gauge whether or not to take the other half of the fith blotter

But the importaint thing is i am having a fantastic time I feel amazing:biggrin::mindexpanding:

Thank  you guys for the good vibes its a great night to be alive


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16620068 -

Im in for an epic night and i love it:awecid:


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16620080 -

hope you dont have to poop
:holyshit:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16620093 -

Good vibes man looks like you're having a great time :smile:


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: OZA]
    #16620135 -

Good vibes, remember to jam out on 25i as music wont get any better ever again :boombox:  :discorex:  :rockman:


--------------------
~You are the eyes of the world~

You dont want no part of this Dewey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Rasta Courage]
    #16620231 -

This is pure bliss this chem is so beautifull! Oh my lord its breath taking ive had it a few time but never in a such a comfortable profound trup like thi its amazing sitting outside jamming to pink floyd and beatles while watching the glaxazy swirl in the sky the clouds are a sea of beautifull energy
I am having the time of my life so many prespectives on life come in to play its like the psychedelic exporoence is a big puzzle and piece by piece im slowly starting to see the big picture.:mindexpanding:
Ill proobabllly wite a full trip report but im just going to enjoy this amazing beautifull night admist all the chaos in my life its ok i am at peace..........for now lol


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found Lady 25inbome again (in love) [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16620338 -

:psychsplit:


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* I love this song gdman 786 4 02/04/05 10:39 PM
by JettaJay
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple
* Terrapin Station (Lady With A Fan) Miscusi 520 1 07/28/04 02:14 AM
by Anonymous
* Any ideas how I can get me a lady???
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 3,237 31 02/10/05 11:41 AM
by deafpanda
* Love in the Afternoon Ripple 738 2 10/18/03 10:33 AM
by Ripple
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Well, I finally met Lady Salvia..... Phishgrrl 1,472 12 05/25/04 04:45 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,477 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.