Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Habiby gave me food and a ride home
    #16597653 -

These are separate occasions if you want to look at it that away. I feel really lucky to have a cab driver that sometimes brings me a plate of Egyptian food and would not trade this shit for a pair of titties in my face slip slurp slap... Habiby is the man. I ate down his food, I looked him in the eye, and I told him it was the greatest. Even tonight, when there was no incentive besides railing a tubby girl, I went home with him instead of her. I should've went home with her... I feel like I've abused ellipses and now I have the hiccups. god damn, what am I talking about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16597655 -

Was he a better fuck, at least?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: Adden]
    #16597658 -

I'm to drunk to know,  but Fluttershy is certainly the best pony so I will say yes, blindly, without a doubt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16597665 -

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16597667 -

wait a second... i've heard that exact same story before.


how much do you spend on cabs monthly anyway?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: teamkiller]
    #16597708 -

60 bucks a month is far better than what it costs to get a DUI around here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16598692 -

Dude..Habeebs raped yo ass.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby gave me food and a ride home [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16598895 -

YeeeeeeMuffins said:
60 bucks a month is far better than what it costs to get a DUI around here




That's not too bad.

I'd rather spend that money on this, though.

$15 cheaper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say YeeeeeeMuffins 242 3 06/07/12 02:25 AM
by thoughts
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. YeeeeeeMuffins 330 8 04/27/12 02:23 AM
by Puppet Master
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* hitched a ride Vvellum 719 14 08/20/05 04:14 AM
by Shroomism
* I like to ride my BICYLE I want to ride my BIIIKE!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,976 39 05/27/06 01:00 AM
by AA2277
* Whats Ur Ride??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SubGen1us 5,982 74 09/07/04 12:15 AM
by Crestfallen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
330 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.