Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
a few of my plants
    #1644430 - 06/19/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i have been looking for another one of these for two years and finally found one yesterday. a piece-of-shit former landlord stole a huge one from me a couple years ago.

green coral (Euphorbia flanaganii cristata):

this used to be about a 12 feet long and wrapped all through the blinds in my room. i recently moved, so i had to cut it to get it out of the blinds.
hbwr:

a couple peruvian torches i grew from seed a little while back:

my baby san pedro (it's brothers and sisters are about 3" in diameter):

i've had this snow pole since it was about 2" tall.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: a few of my plants [Re: eric_the_red]
    #1645360 - 06/19/03 03:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

nice pics man your plants look healthy. is the green coral active in any way or is it just a really cool plant that you like to have? peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: a few of my plants [Re: blaze2]
    #1646297 - 06/19/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

the green coral is not active. it is just a really cool plant. when they get bigger, an "arm" will grow from the base of the plant off to one side. the end of it will grow into a ball and then a bunch of "arms" will grow from the ball. they eventually flatten out and stretch to look like what you see in the picture.

i forgot to post the pic of one of my nicotiana rusticas. this used to be a pot of phalaris grass. i think an ant stole a seed from a tobacco plant and dropped it in the grass patch. i don't know any other way it could've gotten there. ants are always stealing the dirt and seeds from my pots and taking them to other pots (and into the wall).

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies