Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317370 -

You shouldn't assume atheists do not see the beauty in the world. That's a pretty ignorant statement.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317401 -

sadsappysucker said:
You shouldn't assume atheists do not see the beauty in the world. That's a pretty ignorant statement.



TheMushroomJesus said:
If you opened your heart you can experience beauty to its maximum potential.



Or that they are incapable of love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #16317408 -

sadsappysucker said:
You shouldn't assume atheists do not see the beauty in the world. That's a pretty ignorant statement.




Obviously its a generalizing statement. Im jus sayin..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317427 -

I am a non-believer now, but I grew up southern baptist and my family is very religious. I can assure you, religion/beliefs in God are not as great as people make them out to be. I've never been happier since I cut that cancer out of my life.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #16317546 -

I think believing in a book is dumb, but there is wisdom to gain. Its there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #16317632 -

sadsappysucker said:
I've never been happier since I cut that cancer out of my life.





qfmft!


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16318215 -

It's so funny...

The shroomery...

I see tons of posts...

"Man, I'm like totally tripping! I found my spirit animal!"

"Man! I'm rolling so hard I can taste colors!"

"Bro, bro, I tripped so hard on mushies I went to another universe!"

And then there is me...

"I believe in voodoo, and spirits."

and then the shroomery...

"Man you are fucking stupid!!!!"

:lol:

You guys are something else.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16318415 -

I would hate on spirit animals too. :crankey:

They are lucky I didn't see that thread!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Everlong]
    #16318419 -

Didn't read original post. Didn't read thread.

Glad you're having a good day bundy :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 10,000 if you can provide proof of god or supernatural?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
starfire_xes 13,052 290 10/17/13 01:32 AM
by zZZz
* The God of Process Theology / Supernatural Theism versus Panentheism
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 1,488 22 01/24/15 03:12 PM
by johnm214
* do you believe in the supernatural at all?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
JT 10,111 220 08/31/11 08:17 PM
by DeadHearts
* Have you ever personally witnessed something you consider supernatural?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 6,270 86 02/21/16 02:03 PM
by Asante
* A list of supernatural things I have experienced
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 905 32 09/29/16 04:58 PM
by Moonshoe
* If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural...
( 1 2 all )
spaztastic 1,860 22 05/14/16 06:27 AM
by Asante
* The mistic things, and supernatural things.
( 1 2 all )
Hate 968 20 09/12/12 05:59 PM
by Hate
* Charlie challenge (Supernatural) GalaxyMist 671 11 05/25/15 10:19 PM
by LuSiD enthusiast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,677 topic views. 0 members, 217 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.