Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... * 1
    #23223601 -

If you could be any Mythical, Fantasy or Supernatural Humanoid being (Creatures not included eg. Dragons/Phoenix) what would you be.

Hands down I would have to say Vampire, I would be happy to give up the sun and daylight for immortality!!

Or a Lich for the same reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23223663 -

Lord Krishna Or lord shiva. Maybe Spider-Man or some cool Star Wars characters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: topdog82]
    #23223714 -

Krishna just bangs milk maids all day. You could probably just move to rural India and do that anyway. Shiva is a much tougher motherfucker.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: topdog82]
    #23223731 -

Yeah I suppose to be a Master of the Dark Side and achieve what Sidious and Vader couldn't would be awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23223766 -

Bruce Lee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: EllisDSox]
    #23223900 -

BERSERK DESTROYER said:
Krishna just bangs milk maids all day. You could probably just move to rural India and do that anyway. Shiva is a much tougher motherfucker.



Haha I cracked up at this. But that's y I rly look up to Him. I relate to him a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: Fletcher]
    #23223936 -

Fletcher said:
Bruce Lee



FUCK YEAH MAN!! With out the unfortunate demise obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23224041 -

A norse god. I'm halfway there to begin with.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #23224137 -

Ulfrick said:
A norse god. I'm halfway there to begin with.




I would love to learn more about the Old World Norse Religion, I believe it was closer to reality and truth then any modern day religions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23224300 -

I would be God the Almighty. That would be insane to the Max.

Or Thor. That would be trippy to live in his fantasy world. I would totally dig it thou :yesnod:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23224301 -

Odin is definitely better than every other divinity ever conceived.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23224304 -

A dragon or phoenix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: Bobabouy]
    #23224307 -

U misread the OP :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: topdog82]
    #23224320 -

topdog82 said:
BERSERK DESTROYER said:
Krishna just bangs milk maids all day. You could probably just move to rural India and do that anyway. Shiva is a much tougher motherfucker.



Haha I cracked up at this. But that's y I rly look up to Him. I relate to him a lot



Are you a blue skinned guy who plays the flute and bangs other people's wives?


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23224326 -

Pending who you ask, God isn't Mythical/Fantasy/Supernatural.

Hehehehe

A dragon or phoenix would be cool but they aren't Humanoid.

The only other thing I would want to be would be Dr Manhattan from Watchmen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: spaztastic]
    #23224331 -

Dr. Manhantan. Yes!

That dude is seriously Godlike. holy shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23224341 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
U misread the OP :lol:



Nobody tells me I can't be a dragon or a phoenix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: Bobabouy]
    #23224347 -

hehehe

my favourite animal are Dragons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: EllisDSox] * 1
    #23224715 -

BERSERK DESTROYER said:
topdog82 said:
BERSERK DESTROYER said:
Krishna just bangs milk maids all day. You could probably just move to rural India and do that anyway. Shiva is a much tougher motherfucker.



Haha I cracked up at this. But that's y I rly look up to Him. I relate to him a lot



Are you a blue skinned guy who plays the flute and bangs other people's wives?



He is generally playful and sort of doesn't take himself seriously. Childlike and always smiling/full of joy. Social bug esp wit the ladies

It's the type of dude I am/aspire to be

Spider-Man is really cool IMO because he isn't this huge jacked superhero. Strong but really light fast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural... [Re: topdog82] * 1
    #23224722 -

FUCK I forgot about DEADPOOL.

yeah I take back the Vampire and say Deadpool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* do you believe in the supernatural at all?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
JT 10,111 220 08/31/11 08:17 PM
by DeadHearts
* 10,000 if you can provide proof of god or supernatural?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
starfire_xes 13,052 290 10/17/13 01:32 AM
by zZZz
* Who THINKS they know the definition of BERSERKER?
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 2,174 21 01/04/10 08:31 PM
by Set
* Foundation for the Continued Survival of the Bad Motherfucker
( 1 2 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 4,044 32 03/03/08 02:07 PM
by milkman
* The motherfucking PUB PIZZA-OFF!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 10,548 148 09/17/11 10:14 PM
by ModularMind
* motherfuckers.
( 1 2 all )
Cepheus 4,321 34 06/01/07 11:13 AM
by RandalFlagg
* 'Cause I got pins motherfucker GnuBobo 837 1 08/08/04 07:20 AM
by MOTH
* The mistic things, and supernatural things.
( 1 2 all )
Hate 968 20 09/12/12 05:59 PM
by Hate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,860 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.